Thread: Full time gym?

Geneticcz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Full time gym?

although im a newbie, i figured i post my question here as pro/experienced feedback would be most relevant to my situation. Also, i used the search and FAQ and all but everywhere people seem to have the opposite problem as me, where i have too much time, they struggle with getting gym time and their full time job.

Im a 28yo male, weighing 100kg (220lbs) at 195cm (6.4) and i currently work from home and just started going to the gym again (i went a long time ago and got in shape but lost it all and got fat over the last year). Goal is to get/stay at 90-100kg, get rid of my gut and eventually get lean and marked.

my question is that i have full time availability and could dedicate 24/7 to the gym to get in shape and condition the most efficient way possible but not sure how to use all this time.

Just wondering considering you see movie stars prepping for a movie, athletes always working out etc etc but then u read u shouldnt spend more than hr a day on working out. so what is the best way to invest time, if i have no restrictions at all?

I currently do the following:

Monday: Chest & back

Tuesday: Cardio & abs

Wednesday: Biceps & triceps

Thursday: Cardio & abs

Friday: Legs

All workouts are between 45-60minutes but im wondering if theres more i can do considering i have all day available and am bored outta my mind anyway lol so how do full time bodybuilders, actors, athletes etc who just focus on working out every day spend their time? doubt they go 1hr at the gym and then sitting down waiting till the next day?

McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Rest and recovery is just as important as actual training.

If i were doing gym full time id structure it like this

stretch/roll/dynamic warm up - 15-25mins
    1-1.5 hrs - weights
    refuel/eat 1hr
    cardio - hiit 30-45mins
    swim recovery 10 lengths or so in the pool, stretching
    eat
    thats the kind of schedule I'd do when i was a full time pro rugby player - minus the specific rugby training we would do on the field
    that should be 4-5hrs a day which i guess you could call full time

brandfrys is not very well liked. (-100) brandfrys is not very well liked. (-100) brandfrys is not very well liked. (-100) brandfrys is not very well liked. (-100) brandfrys is not very well liked. (-100) brandfrys is not very well liked. (-100) brandfrys is not very well liked. (-100) brandfrys is not very well liked. (-100) brandfrys is not very well liked. (-100) brandfrys is not very well liked. (-100) brandfrys is not very well liked. (-100)
    Well, I like your workout plan, I'm also crazy about bodybuilding and early in the morning, I like to exercise.