BlueBird55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlueBird55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlueBird55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlueBird55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlueBird55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlueBird55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlueBird55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlueBird55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlueBird55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlueBird55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlueBird55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Electric tingle in between bicep and tricep

I do a push, pull, leg split. On Saturday (back and biceps) I did 15 reps of 3 sets of standing and incline bench cable curls. The weight was heavy to where on my last few reps on the incline bench I had to arc my back and use other muscles.

I felt fine and rested on Sunday.

Today (chest, triceps and shoulder) I did 6 reps. The first exercise was inc DB press. I used 100 pounds which is pretty heavy for me and the tricky part is getting the weights up in the beginning by myself. for 3 sets of 100 on my first rep of getting the dumbbells up I felt the shock in my bicep. After that first rep I used my chest as much as I could and didn't feel it. But that shock was like a jiggly, tingly sensation on my left bicep or right below it.

On flat Barbell press I could also feel it and I just went light on everything else after. I used way lighter on shoulders and triceps the rest of the workout and had no problem.

I have 6 reps legs tomorrow so I'm not too worried about my bicep then but I have 6 reps back and biceps on wednesday. Any tips or ideas what the problem is, how long it will take to recover?

Since I've read that it might be a pinched nerve I'm massaging in between my bicep and tricep and might do some stretches and drink a gallon of water.

JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tingling is primarily a sign of nerve irritation or damage. Go from there.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew