Dschreiver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dschreiver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dschreiver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dschreiver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dschreiver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dschreiver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dschreiver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dschreiver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dschreiver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dschreiver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dschreiver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Scivation Xtend Ripped Review

Thanks to the guys over at Scivation for sending this over, they are very generous
    Profile: 9/10
    Definitely in the top tier of intraworkouts. Added to the already good standard tend in ripped you get added fat loss ingredients. You get a higher than industry standard 7g dose of bcaas and 2.5g of glutamine for recovery. You get a 1.14g electrolyte blend to reduce cramping. 1g of citrulline malate for nutrient delivery/pumps/antifatigue. Plus in ripped for fat loss you get 850mg of CLA, 500mg of carnitine tartrate, and 50mg of capsimax. Im a fan of all of these ingredients however dosing wise I'd like to see a higher dose of CM, maybe 3gs worth and up the dose of carnitine tartrate to 1-2gs. If this was done the profile would get a 10 from me.

Taste/Mixability: 9.5/10
    I was excited to try blueberry lemonade because I don't think Ive ever had a blueberry lemonade sup. Most companies do a blue razz lemonade, but I don't really see blueberry lemonades. Anyways flavor was typical Scivation,very good. I got a very even mix of blueberries and lemonade with the right amount of tartness.

Effects: 9/10
    I had a very good experience with this while using it intraworkout. The electrolyte blend help eliminate cramping while hitting calves, the 1g CM helped with endurance and sustaining my pump intraworkout, soreness was at a minimum between the 7g bcaas and 2.5 glutamine. Also, while not in a cut, I felt warmer and sweated more during my workouts from the ripped blend.

overall 9/10
    Another homerun by scivation, definitely a product I will be looking to picking up again
    Attached Images
    Maxes
    Bench 405
    squat 435
    deadlift 525

Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good review. Finishing up my tub of the Watermelon Lime before I try this.
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the review, glad you enjoyed it
    ___----Xtend Representative----___