Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Registered Sex Official Tellme718's Avatar
    Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by needspace View Post
    Nothing personal but I can see it on your rear head alone that you are no "Chad". The fact that you spend time on this forum suggests the same.
    You joined two months ago and with less than 100 posts you've managed to be red. You have no avi, no stats, no progress pics. You are a nothing here. So why are YOU on a body building forum?

ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what op is trying to say

FLAT: 225x11 INCLINE DB 100x9 incline bench 225x8 deadlift: [RETIRED!! OUTTA HERE] FS: 225X8

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tellme718 View Post
    I like how you hint at white men being in some other league. I can see your mindset from miles away.

I'm a Hispanic Chad. And I've banged close to 100 women. Have had a couple LTRs, one lasted 4 years. At this point of my life I've concluded dating is phawked. Sure you can approach. Sure you can get a number. Hell, I get several numbers a night. Few turn into dates. Most flake. I'm assuming because their options as women is astounding. As men it's nothing we could comprehend. I have girls that I smash on the regular and they show me texts/online messages/Social media DMs FULL to the brim with men trying to get it in.

That's the age we live in. Their hypergamy will Trump all your efforts.

However, I'm still out there trying my hardest, approaching every time I go out, educating myself on game, sharpening my social skills, increasing my social circle in hopes to find the one. I put in the work but I'm also not blind to the environment.
    What I *think* he's trying to say is that most white dudes/girls usually don't have issues finding a partner because they are the majority. Now a minority that has his or her chit together, may run into some trouble, especially if they are "whitewashed."

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have girls that I smash on the regular and they show me texts/online messages/Social media DMs FULL to the brim with men trying to get it in.

That's the age we live in. Their hypergamy will Trump all your efforts.
    This man knows what's up. Ask any 7/10 or above chick to show you her instagram, ********, snapchat, texts, etc. They could hire a secretary to deal with the amount of bull**** coming in that hits on them.

That being said, completely agree with you as well about getting out there and trying your hardest. Quitting and blaming other people is a pussy bitch approach to anything.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    This man knows what's up. Ask any 7/10 or above chick to show you her instagram, ********, snapchat, texts, etc. They could hire a secretary to deal with the amount of bull**** coming in that hits on them.

That being said, completely agree with you as well about getting out there and trying your hardest. Quitting and blaming other people is a pussy bitch approach to anything.
    Its not about being a pussy or blaming other people dude and you know it. The game is just rigged. For me to even get a cute girl? I have to burn threw dozens of dozens of rejections. And apparently triple digits to get a damned girlfriend. For those of us that try we have the right to critique this damn b.s

Tellme718 just laid it out how it is. Its rigged and b.s
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PaulAllensCard View Post
    This is bull****. Nobody in bars seems to have any difficulty chatting women up, mostly just social outcasts and uncool guys. In fact to be perfectly honest, because I'm a total bottlejob, I'll often be too nervous to go over to someone I like the look of, then minutes later they're with some ugly mother****er dancing or even old guys like 40 year olds. It annoys me every time. And these are 19 year old girls and the likes...
    I think the people that go and chat other people up are weird. I don't think they are too uncool to approach, they just don't know what to say. A lot of people don't want to talk to people they don't know, period. It isn't just uncool guys, a lot of people are like this that i've noticed.
    PC specs

i9 9900k/AMD RX 6800 16 GB/16 GB RAM/LG BX 65'' OLED/Gigabyte GS27QC 27''

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew
    If you aren't getting stronger you aren't getting bigger crew

needspace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) needspace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) needspace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) needspace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) needspace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) needspace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) needspace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) needspace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) needspace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) needspace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) needspace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    You joined two months ago and with less than 100 posts you've managed to be red. You have no avi, no stats, no progress pics. You are a nothing here. So why are YOU on a body building forum?
    I get red because I usually speak the truth, and that’s not always what people want to hear.

I don’t think my stats would be interesting for anyone. I am here mainly to read, but I am no Chad either and if I were I probably wouldn’t need to spend time here.

Registered User psychosylocibin's Avatar
    psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    Its not about being a pussy or blaming other people dude and you know it. The game is just rigged. For me to even get a cute girl? I have to burn threw dozens of dozens of rejections. And apparently triple digits to get a damned girlfriend. For those of us that try we have the right to critique this damn b.s

this.

ok, so you just have to "get out there and burrrrnn through it, don't be a pussayyyyyy!!"?

problem is, it actually becomes a investment issue, when the game is so far rigged. Do you really want to spend hours and hours every week just burning through cold approaches/etc so you have the 1 out of 1,000 women that you are attracted too that you are also attracted too where she isn't crazy/etc and is actually single?

I've been dating someone for over 6 months now. I feel utterly repulsed at the idea of having to go out there again and enter the dating world, if I was single. countless hours a week wasted/etc. just to see if I'm "worthy" of a girl who likely has not much going for her because her self worth is entirely externally validated based on instagram/********/guys that orbit her/etc. I've built myself up way too much to succumb to that.

The downright crazy thing I am noticing is that, after meeting my girlfriends friends, alot of whom are married, and have met their S.O's during college, is how much higher quality they are then the BS I had to deal with out there. better looking, classier, more willpower, funner, cultured, respectul, tactful, fun, etc. which means, the quality ones getting snagged up during college/right after is totally true. all that's left are the scraps after 24/25. that's why I have had to deal with all those chitty encounters that otaku has had to deal with.

things are going great with current gf, but if I am ever single again, I will have to move to a city where it is more acceptable to be single into your late twenties or somehow find a 23/24 year old that is fine dating a guy that is 7-8 years her senior.
    Last edited by psychosylocibin; 11-13-2017 at 02:32 PM.
    -Max Squat drops from 415 to 200 after going 1 degree past 90 degree knee bend crew.

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by psychosylocibin View Post
    this.

ok, so you just have to "get out there and burrrrnn through it, don't be a pussayyyyyy!!"?

problem is, it actually becomes a investment issue, when the game is so far rigged. Do you really want to spend hours and hours every week just burning through cold approaches/etc so you have the 1 out of 1,000 women that you are attracted too that you are also attracted too where she isn't crazy/etc and is actually single?

does not apply to chads.
    it's literally not even worth it unless you know the girl really likes you. Men shouldn't have to cold approach or go to bars to try to get pussy. Most people over the age of 25 don't do this, they meet at work or through mutual friends. Or something like that.
    PC specs

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Who said the game isn't rigged? Of course it's rigged. And of course life isn't fair. That's how it goes though. Still no excuse to quit/give up at anything in life. The dude in ranger school who has higher mitochondrial mass and ATP production will have an easier time climbing the mountain with a 90 pound ruck than I will. Is the game rigged? Sure. But I'm going to march my happy ass up that mountain just the same even if it's 10x harder. It doesn't matter. As a man, you don't quit. You should know that better than anyone else in this forum.

this.

I've been dating someone for over 6 months now. I feel utterly repulsed at the idea of having to go out there again and enter the dating world, if I was single. countless hours a week wasted/etc. just to see if I'm "worthy" of a girl who likely has not much going for her because her self worth is entirely externally validated based on instagram/********/guys that orbit her/etc. I've built myself up way too much to succumb to that.

The downright crazy thing I am noticing is that, after meeting my girlfriends friends, alot of whom are married, and have met their S.O's during college, is how much higher quality they are then the BS I had to deal with out there. better looking, classier, more willpower, funner, cultured, respectul, tactful, fun, etc. which means, the quality ones getting snagged up during college/right after is totally true. all that's left are the scraps after 24/25. that's why I have had to deal with all those chitty encounters that otaku has had to deal with.

things are going great with current gf, but if I am ever single again, I will have to move to a city where it is more acceptable to be single into your late twenties or somehow find a 23/24 year old that is fine dating a guy that is 7-8 years her senior.
    Lmao.

Honestly, I suggest meditation for you. I say this as someone who needs to do it myself but for different reasons. You WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY overthink **** and I think you're obsessed with Chad's and their ability to bang chicks easily. If you're putting in that much time/effort to meet women when you're single, you're doing it wrong. B-b-b-but how am I supposed to meet anyone otherwise? Who gives a fck, just go play sports and maybe you meet someone along the way. I spent a solid 7 months or so doing the hardcore online dating, going on dates, approaching, etc etc and I burned myself out. I was miserable. It's better to be single and accept it than do that ****. And then of course when I stopped being a worthless try-hard, I met the best chick I've ever dated. Funny how that works.

You should also know that by now since you're dating someone. Quit overthinking ****, calm your brain down (srs)

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who said the game isn't rigged? Of course it's rigged. And of course life isn't fair. That's how it goes though. Still no excuse to quit/give up at anything in life. The dude in ranger school who has higher mitochondrial mass and ATP production will have an easier time climbing the mountain with a 90 pound ruck than I will. Is the game rigged? Sure. But I'm going to march my happy ass up that mountain just the same even if it's 10x harder. It doesn't matter. As a man, you don't quit. You should know that better than anyone else in this forum.

Its a valid excuse to decide to not allocate time to it. Also comparing military schools and trying to get women doesnt really work imo. Ranger School is 100% easier than pulling women in my opinion. I never went, but several guys in my platoon before I got out went to Ranger School/SFAS and got into Group, 75th, and other cool guy we have beards and long hair units. The hardest thing they told me was being sleepy and land navigation. Anyone in shape that can run with some strength can usually get through those schools if they simply DRIVE ON. Running, Pull Ups, and being cold and sleepy? That is far easier to me than landing women in my opinion. Hell I think doing a 1000 meter sprint through the Pech River Valley, unarmed, and not getting killed/captured would be easier than picking up a girl. I could at least defend myself and have power in the situation. With women it feels like I NEVER have the power or say so unless they're just ugly as all get out. Even with nonstop approaches, co-ed sports, video game tournaments, car meets, and never getting anywhere with a woman that isnt old as hell or obese. So if my current girlfriend dumps me? Im not going out of my way to approach women. Sick of it and I just don't have the patience anymore. Maybe I'll be single for months, or even years, but it is what it is.

we literally agree here. The game is rigged.

What you need to understand. I 100% have the right to critique and not enjoy it. And not participate when I dont want to.
    Last edited by otakutrevan; 11-13-2017 at 03:12 PM.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Its a valid excuse to decide to not allocate time to it. Also comparing military schools and trying to get women doesnt really work imo. Ranger School is 100% easier than pulling women in my opinion. I never went, but several guys in my platoon before I got out went to Ranger School/SFAS and got into Group, 75th, and other cool guy we have beards and long hair units. The hardest thing they told me was being sleepy and land navigation. Anyone in shape that can run with some strength can usually get through those schools if they simply DRIVE ON. Running, Pull Ups, and being cold and sleepy? That is far easier to me than landing women in my opinion. Hell I think doing a 1000 meter sprint through the Pech River Valley, unarmed, and not getting killed/captured would be easier than picking up a girl. I could at least defend myself and have power in the situation. Very nonstop approaches, co-ed sports, video game tournaments, car meets, and never getting anywhere with a woman that isnt old as hell or obese. So if my current girlfriend dumps me? Im not going out of my way to approach women. Sick of it and I just don't have the patience anymore. Maybe I'll be single for months, or even years, but it is what it is.
    I can't believe you're typing this **** right now.

I lost 40 pounds in ranger school. I had cellulitis on both my knees. I had jungle rot on one of my feet. At one point I was talking to a tree and telling it I wanted a pepsi because I was delirious from lack of sleep. That's not easier than pulling women. Sorry bro, not sure if your friends are BSing you or if ranger school turned pussy mode in the last 10 years but that **** definitely isn't true.

Your stance reminds me of this dude in Florida phase. Instead of delegating direction, he ran the entire length of the perimeter every time he wanted to pass information along to the platoon. I was a squad leader at the time and wondering wtf he was doing. Work smarter, not harder. If you want to run 1,000 meters, you do you bro but that's just dumb.

If you want to approach 1,000 women and get shot down, get a little luck, etc, that's all you as well. Since you managed to pull a chick who's not a disgusting ham beast, you should realize it's possible and there's obviously other factors at play limiting your ability outside of your relationship. You live in the south and plenty of us have said it would be much easier in a foreign country or on the west coast, etc so you could work smarter in that regard as well. You put yourself in a position where you're at a disadvantage on top of whatever disadvantages you might already have in life.

BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by needspace View Post
    Nothing personal but I can see it on your rear head alone that you are no "Chad". The fact that you spend time on this forum suggests the same.

What you are saying does not make any sense at all. I've seen this **** posted here before and I'm getting tired of reading it again and again. Those girls who have all these options, they have to end up choosing someone. And for every girl who chooses someone, a man gets what he wants. The girls who flake on you goes on a date with a different guy, so maybe you didn't get anything this time but someone else does. Dating has never been easier, and never been better for men.
    Wrong. Those girls who have options and play the field into their late 20s-early 30s eventually make do with a Beta who they don't really want and who is a doormat, then they go out and phuck the pool boy when they're bored.

Or alternatively they get all weepy about where have all the good men gone and adopt loads of cats.

Or they bounce from relationship to relationship into their 40s.

Originally Posted by Thebunz View Post
    Nothing in life is deserved or given, you must go after whatever it is you want to make it reality regardless of the circumstances against you.

Your problem besides being a lazy entitled manchild is that you fail to realize not everyone uses online dating and your limited perspective is not a good representation of the whole. Try meeting women face to face.
    Again on this forum with the "not all". Online dating is a societal virus that has had a visible impact on non-online dating simply by its ubiquitous nature. Every woman I've met face to face uses online dating, it has broadened the competition wider than it ever was (and yeah, it was pretty wide in some circumstances to begin with, ie: cities) and has fundamentally changed women's attitudes and behaviours. Yes, their underlying drive is the same, but they've been given a ton of extra tools to exercise it with, it's like giving a kleptomaniac the keys to the safe.

Originally Posted by PaulAllensCard View Post
    This is bull****. Nobody in bars seems to have any difficulty chatting women up, mostly just social outcasts and uncool guys. In fact to be perfectly honest, because I'm a total bottlejob, I'll often be too nervous to go over to someone I like the look of, then minutes later they're with some ugly mother****er dancing or even old guys like 40 year olds. It annoys me every time. And these are 19 year old girls and the likes...
    People picking each other up in bars probably aren't looking for LTRs. Sure, some guys on this forum are complaining about a lack of casual sex options, but the majority are complaining about a lack of LTR prospects because so many people just get into permanent player mode thanks to social media, online dating, apps, and a general attitude of "there'll be another one along in a minute" that comes from it.

Some fallacies OP:

1) Not all women use online dating

2) Not all women are social media whores

3) Men have ALWAYS had to overcome patches through history where things aren't easy, that's what we do as men

4) Whether fault or not, it doesn't matter, you get off your ass and keep trying if you're a man, that's what men do

The last 2 aren't necessarily arguments against what you said, just parts to add to what can easily be taken as a quitter attitude post. The first 2 parts are though. Yes, online dating sucks. I'm a guy who can meet women because I take care of myself, have a strong presence, blah blah blah. Yet when I did online dating, I was getting told (almost literally) to stand in line for some 5/10 chick who has between 3-10 guys on rotation. Did it suck? Yep. What did I do? Remove the problem. Deleted online dating. That's what I don't get about you and other guys like yourself. Why do you continue to torture yourself with **** that makes you unhappy? I think you guys ENJOY feeling like ****. Find yourself a woman who isn't a social media whore (getting harder but they're out there) and you'll at least have a puncher's chance at finding something worthwhile.
    Again, not all, but I don't think anyone's ever really arguing ALL here, what they're saying is your last sentence (bolded) that it's getting harder than ever. It might not be all in actual fact, but it's becoming a statistical reality for most men that it might as well be all in practice. I still maintain that online dating has had a broad impact on the culture, regardless of whether an individual in question partakes at the time you meet them.

CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Online dating isn't all there is. The internet culture in general is causing this sort of blanket narcissism across the board. Dopamine firing off for people taking selfies with every like or kiss-ass comment. And then there's 3rd wave feminism which is not only trying to "pussify" men, but also trying to transform "slutty" into "empowering." Political correctness and cultural Marxism is trying to strip self-accountability and shame from culture entirely. So that's all a part of it, too.

The key is, though, not to become bitter. (Even though it may be fun to vent and talk sh!t on the Misc. Most people speak satirically here, right? Right?!) It's good to come to terms with the fact that the game is rigged. And while dating may be tougher for us guys now, getting a slice of slit ain't the key to happiness. There's way more to life than getting laid. Also, realize there are women out there who have been treated like sh!t and have trust issues as well. Lots of sh!tty deadbeat dads who bail. (And then lots of other dads who aren't even given joint custody despite being great parents.) Nothing is black and white. Shades of grey everywhere. There's no need to "cope", rather to recognize and adapt accordingly.

I can't believe you're typing this **** right now.

I lost 40 pounds in ranger school. I had cellulitis on both my knees. I had jungle rot on one of my feet. At one point I was talking to a tree and telling it I wanted a pepsi because I was delirious from lack of sleep. That's not easier than pulling women. Sorry bro, not sure if your friends are BSing you or if ranger school turned pussy mode in the last 10 years but that **** definitely isn't true.

Your stance reminds me of this dude in Florida phase. Instead of delegating direction, he ran the entire length of the perimeter every time he wanted to pass information along to the platoon. I was a squad leader at the time and wondering wtf he was doing. Work smarter, not harder. If you want to run 1,000 meters, you do you bro but that's just dumb.

If you want to approach 1,000 women and get shot down, get a little luck, etc, that's all you as well. Since you managed to pull a chick who's not a disgusting ham beast, you should realize it's possible and there's obviously other factors at play limiting your ability outside of your relationship. You live in the south and plenty of us have said it would be much easier in a foreign country or on the west coast, etc so you could work smarter in that regard as well. You put yourself in a position where you're at a disadvantage on top of whatever disadvantages you might already have in life.
    Just because you had a bad time doesn't mean everyone else does. Every loses a chit ton of weight in Ranger School, SFAS, and CAG/Delta/whateverteh****theirnewnameisnow selection. Not everyone gets knee issues or jungle rot in their free. Everyone deals with stress and etc differently. For me physically exhausting is more so of an annoyance than anything else. It didn't get pussy mode or etc. Like I told you they all said being sleepy and tired as hell were the worst parts. None of then got injuries. These schools are not "easy". But for the inshape and determined? They are passable. And you know what? That too me PERSONALLY is easier than snagging women

I do realize pulling women is possible and although many of us do think dating for me would be easier in other areas there isn't substantial evidence to even support that. The south has the most black women in the country and not only that most of my black/mixed black bros. All of them have decent looking faces or a street vibe. I'm working on becoming a programmer so I can live wherever I want to. However I don't really think going to a magic new area while solve this, and if it does? It proves everything I've said about women (IE: They follow cultural stereotypes). Most guys seem to have an easier time with foreign women. Perhaps its the accent, perceived value, or they want a green card/visa. Even in different areas of the states I've never had it "easy"

Summary
    Dating is rigged
    I personally think other things for me easier
    Im not sure why you arent being weird about it.
    Last edited by otakutrevan; 11-13-2017 at 03:37 PM.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

BetaBoy4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaBoy4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaBoy4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaBoy4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaBoy4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaBoy4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaBoy4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaBoy4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaBoy4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaBoy4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaBoy4life will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Brandan1997 View Post
    Never gonna get a girl with that attitude lol
    Most of them won’t get a girl with those attitudes. They just don’t understand it though

ollz1155 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ollz1155 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ollz1155 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ollz1155 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ollz1155 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ollz1155 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ollz1155 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ollz1155 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ollz1155 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ollz1155 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ollz1155 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dating sucks right now for quite some people

People don't want to give eachother the time of day basically and most social interaction is based on false promises. Everybody tries to artificially raise their value by not giving others the time of day. It's pretty cringe if you consider that most people do that and if everbody does that, nobody wins. When somebody appears to actually give you the time of day, you wonder if that's just a tactic to raise their value in front of somebody else's eyes, but not because they genuinely value you as a person. Basically, people don't know how to value other people's time. It is said that time is the most valuable ressource. There is this one quote from someone saying that time is the most generous present someone can give you

From that standpoint, it is hard to see the shore across this river of deceit. Interesting times we're living in

and you know exactly what im talking about

BetaBoy4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaBoy4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaBoy4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaBoy4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaBoy4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaBoy4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaBoy4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaBoy4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaBoy4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaBoy4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaBoy4life will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DanielleGreen View Post
    What I *think* he's trying to say is that most white dudes/girls usually don't have issues finding a partner because they are the majority. Now a minority that has his or her chit together, may run into some trouble, especially if they are "whitewashed."
    I’m half white and half Asian, I don’t run into any trouble. Just a bunch of guys complaining on here because they failed at getting a date with the last five girls they hit on.

BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CrimsonSteel View Post
    Online dating isn't all there is. The internet culture in general is causing this sort of blanket narcissism across the board. Dopamine firing off for people taking selfies with every like or kiss-ass comment. And then there's 3rd wave feminism which is not only trying to "pussify" men, but also trying to transform "slutty" into "empowering." Political correctness and cultural Marxism is trying to strip self-accountability and shame from culture entirely. So that's all a part of it, too.

The key is, though, not to become bitter. (Even though it may be fun to vent and talk sh!t on the Misc. Most people speak satirically here, right? Right?!) It's good to come to terms with the fact that the game is rigged. And while dating may be tougher for us guys now, getting a slice of slit ain't the key to happiness. There's way more to life than getting laid. Also, realize there are women out there who have been treated like sh!t and have trust issues as well. Lots of sh!tty deadbeat dads who bail. (And then lots of other dads who aren't even given joint custody despite being great parents.) Nothing is black and white. Shades of grey everywhere. There's no need to "cope", rather to recognize and adapt accordingly.
    Repped.

Originally Posted by ollz1155 View Post
    Dating sucks right now for quite some people

People don't want to give eachother the time of day basically and most social interaction is based on false promises. Everybody tries to artificially raise their value by not giving others the time of day. It's pretty cringe if you consider that most people do that and if everbody does that, nobody wins. When somebody appears to actually give you the time of day, you wonder if that's just a tactic to raise their value in front of somebody else's eyes, but not because they genuinely value you as a person. Basically, people don't know how to value other people's time. It is said that time is the most valuable ressource. There is this one quote from someone saying that time is the most generous present someone can give you

From that standpoint, it is hard to see the shore across this river of deceit. Interesting times we're living in

and you know exactly what im talking about
    Why is this happening though? Why are people so closed off these days? I don't like this anti social society we live in.

The happy are always happy, but the people who are isolated/lonely just stay that way because nobody talks to them.

I think most men are just downright scared of women. Because i don't see them talk to them that often. Or nowhere near as much as i used to. Too afraid of rejection because 6/10s can easily get with chads these days
    Last edited by eod8989; 11-13-2017 at 04:04 PM.
    PC specs

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew

CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    I think most men are just downright scared of women. Because i don't see them talk to them that often. Or nowhere near as much as i used to. Too afraid of rejection because 6/10s can easily get with chads these days
    I think a good chunk of men are afraid of getting called out for "sexual harassment" for merely asking a girl to dance. Not me, really, although I am cautious. It's more how you carry yourself than anything, and I speak plainly and bluntly, but with a comedic slant. Just kind of how I am. Like how Bill Burr would talk on his podcast, there's a lot of jokes and hyperbole. But if that's your natural dialect it will come across natural, and not creepy. (Unless you're an ugly, ugly POS.)

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BetaBoy4life View Post
    I’m half white and half Asian, I don’t run into any trouble. Just a bunch of guys complaining on here because they failed at getting a date with the last five girls they hit on.
    Well I'm a minority and from my experiences as well others in this thread it ain't easy dating.

SoCoolGuy is not very well liked. (-100) SoCoolGuy is not very well liked. (-100) SoCoolGuy is not very well liked. (-100) SoCoolGuy is not very well liked. (-100) SoCoolGuy is not very well liked. (-100) SoCoolGuy is not very well liked. (-100) SoCoolGuy is not very well liked. (-100) SoCoolGuy is not very well liked. (-100) SoCoolGuy is not very well liked. (-100) SoCoolGuy is not very well liked. (-100) SoCoolGuy is not very well liked. (-100)
    how many times are you going to come on here telling everyone that "all they have to do is go get what they want, that simple...meet a women face to face...easy....look....I'm chaddy mc chadderson, works for me why can't it work for everyone else?"

I'm fine with you telling people that "nothing ventured nothing earned", but then you chastise them personally for not suceeding when you are born with a lottery ticket.

If the "ease of getting a girlfriend" was a 100 yard dash, you'd start at the 60 yard line while most people start closer to the 0 yard line, and then when you'd win, you tell everyone else they weren't running fast enough.
    Umm I just saw his progress pictures and no offence to anyone but how the hell is he a chad?

Originally Posted by DanielleGreen View Post
    Well I'm a minority and from my experiences as well others in this thread it ain't easy dating.
    It’s not easy but I’m sure if you’re dating within your means lookwise, you shouldn’t have a huge problem getting a date unless you’re an autist who can’t conversate with others. Some of these guys on here complain that they can’t even get a date.

Brandan1997 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandan1997 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandan1997 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandan1997 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandan1997 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandan1997 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandan1997 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandan1997 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandan1997 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandan1997 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandan1997 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nothing in life is fair. But nobody can outwork you if you put in the effort. You think professional sports players said “Basketball is rigged, ill never be as good as that guy” “Michael Jordan is just naturally good (or a chad you all would call him in the dating world)” nah they all work their asses off for it whether they have to work 10x harder than somebody else or not. You all gotta stop being f*cking p*ssys and blaming your lack of success on everything else but yourself. Nothing is f*cking “rigged”. Nobody has it out for you to be FA. Step your game up thats it. Stop complaining about this chit and do something to fix it

Originally Posted by BZA85 View Post

Again, not all, but I don't think anyone's ever really arguing ALL here, what they're saying is your last sentence (bolded) that it's getting harder than ever. It might not be all in actual fact, but it's becoming a statistical reality for most men that it might as well be all in practice. I still maintain that online dating has had a broad impact on the culture, regardless of whether an individual in question partakes at the time you meet them.
    I sort of agree but not really. Yeah, more women than ever are becoming social media whores. Hell, look at the misc and the 4/10 women posting there that get blanketed with attention every single thread. You can see their rep count go up by 4-5k in one thread by just putting a "nice boobs" comment to another chick with a winky face. All the ******* white knights are to place for this. So yes, it skews the dating game.

But there are PLENTY of women out there who have never used tinder, bumble, POF, etc. They have an instagram, maybe a ******** and they don't update their profile pics every 5 seconds in order to get attention. I know a lot of women like this. You don't find them at bars, clubs. You find them at REI at the climbing wall. You find them at the indoor soccer league pick up games. You find them kayaking at the river. How do I know this? All the coolest women I've ever met were at these types of locations.

Once again this swings back to the bitching I always do about the men here. GET SOME FCKNG HOBBIES. Lifting and miscing isn't all there is. If you like cars, computers, video games, cool, whatever. But pick up a sport. And don't it to get women, do it because it's fun and makes you a better person. That's when you meet people. This is true all the time. Even some of my autistic friends in the real world have had gf's from this sort of interaction.

How many dudes here who have problems play co-ed indoor soccer? My guess is probably less than 1%. Why? WHY? The options are there, dudes just don't take it and then complain about why they never land women. I get it though, who wants an in-shape, soccer player chick with long legs and muscles? Yeah, sounds awful right (sarcasm).

Too many excuses and I don't buy it.

I sort of agree but not really. Yeah, more women than ever are becoming social media whores. Hell, look at the misc and the 4/10 women posting there that get blanketed with attention every single thread. You can see their rep count go up by 4-5k in one thread by just putting a "nice boobs" comment to another chick with a winky face. All the ******* white knights are to place for this. So yes, it skews the dating game.

But there are PLENTY of women out there who have never used tinder, bumble, POF, etc. They have an instagram, maybe a ******** and they don't update their profile pics every 5 seconds in order to get attention. I know a lot of women like this. You don't find them at bars, clubs. You find them at REI at the climbing wall. You find them at the indoor soccer league pick up games. You find them kayaking at the river. How do I know this? All the coolest women I've ever met were at these types of locations.

Once again this swings back to the bitching I always do about the men here. GET SOME FCKNG HOBBIES. Lifting and miscing isn't all there is. If you like cars, computers, video games, cool, whatever. But pick up a sport. And don't it to get women, do it because it's fun and makes you a better person. That's when you meet people. This is true all the time. Even some of my autistic friends in the real world have had gf's from this sort of interaction.

How many dudes here who have problems play co-ed indoor soccer? My guess is probably less than 1%. Why? WHY? The options are there, dudes just don't take it and then complain about why they never land women. I get it though, who wants an in-shape, soccer player chick with long legs and muscles? Yeah, sounds awful right (sarcasm).

Too many excuses and I don't buy it.
    I played in a local rugby league. Girls that play those sports are all lesbian like no other or just bad looking. Did meet a heavyer girl that imo wasnt bad looking but she had a STD that wasnt going away. I have a pretty big social circle, and constantly meet new people. Its just the lowest hanging fruit of women in those social groups want me. One of my old hobbies was grabbing my longboard and going around downtown (cardio of peace). Then maybe grabbing lunch or a beer. Met some girls, got some numbers. Most flaked on dates. One went on two dates and then ghosted me. Would randomly text how she "wanted to see me" ,but then bail if I made plans. My and Psycho arent "not trying" dude. You may not believe us but its whatever.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Originally Posted by Brandan1997 View Post
    Nothing in life is fair. But nobody can outwork you if you put in the effort. You think professional sports players said “Basketball is rigged, ill never be as good as that guy” “Michael Jordan is just naturally good (or a chad you all would call him in the dating world)” nah they all work their asses off for it whether they have to work 10x harder than somebody else or not. You all gotta stop being f*cking p*ssys and blaming your lack of success on everything else but yourself. Nothing is f*cking “rigged”. Nobody has it out for you to be FA. Step your game up thats it. Stop complaining about this chit and do something to fix it
    I went from 250lbs obese in Highschool to 185lbs shredded
    I went from being afraid of rejection to coaching guys to approach women
    I went from indoor gamer WoW player to night life bro.

there isnt anything LEFT for me to do man.

I did all this from 18 to age 26 and I got almost nothing. It didn't matter if it was a real life approach or online. Women.simple.arent.buying.what.Im.selling So sick of you *******s calling us pussys when we QUITE LITERALLY AGREE WITH WHAT YOU'RE SAYING.

LIFE ISNT FAIR. I will NEVER pull women like several posters here, my buddies, or my coworkers. I understand that. Its isnt fair like life and I GET IT. HOWEVER
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah, the just *improve yourself* or *overcome these obstacles* style posts or non-satirical posts conflating modern dating for training to be part of the NBA, are doing nothing more than confirming my own conclusion that the game is pretty much f*cked. There is no "adapting" to this beast. Western civilisation, which needs high enough birth rates combined with a stable family unit to sustain, is f*cked.

The only thing we can really hope or now is a total islamic takeover. I will be the first to usher this new paradigm.

Originally Posted by LordLuck View Post
    Yeah, the just *improve yourself* or *overcome these obstacles* style posts or non-satirical posts conflating modern dating for training to be part of the NBA, are doing nothing more than confirming my own conclusion that the game is pretty much f*cked. There is no "adapting" to this beast. Western civilisation, which needs high enough birth rates combined with a stable family unit to sustain, is f*cked.

The only thing we can really hope or now is a total islamic takeover. I will be the first to usher this new paradigm.
    I'm 100% convinced these guys get so bent out of shape because the truth we drops makes them question their own reality. They more than likely realize their success with women has nothing at all to do with their hard wore but more so location and LMS. This takes away their power. Its almost how rich kids get super butt hurt when anyone says anything about them being assisted into getting where they are (not saying they didnt work hard. Hell i went from poverty to above average income myself)
    ★cVc★ OEFx2