superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Arrow Muscle Fuel that taste GOOD & used Pre-Intra-Post describes NutraBio IntraBlast

I was contacted by Kon_Rock and asked if I wanted to try and review NutraBio's intra-workout
    beverage powder IntraBlast and since I've tried samples of this product in the past I was more
    than happy to take the offer. I had no idea I would be receiving 2 full tubs and a nice form
    fitting T-Shirt which I will be looking forward to wearing and flexing a little Superhuman muscle
    in it.

I have been sidelined from training since the 3rd of Oct because I just had a procedure done to
    hopefully heal up a full rotator cuff tear in my right shoulder. I was in no pain before the
    procedure but I had stem cells put into my shoulder to hopefully keep it from having issues in
    the future because I plan on training which is something I LOVE for the rest of my life.

I was told I could start doing legs at week 7 after the procedure and about week 10 I can start
    some very light upper body work and to keep my sanity for the past three weeks I've been doing
    45-60min ab work 3-4x a week strictly on the floor in Giant Set fashion and keeping the shoulders
    out of the movements as much as possible. I know this might sound like a lot of ab work but I'm
    use to it cause I usually follow hard weight training sessions for either upper or lower body with
    a 30min ab workout 3-4x a week. For me abs are just as important as any other body part so I
    take them very seriously.

I didn't want to be sitting on these tubs and not be able to review or give feedback in a timely
    manner so I figured since I would be doing ab workouts and using a stimulant in either cap,tab,
    or powder form before my ab sessions then why not use Intra Blast in other ways other than an
    Itra-workout. I've already utilized this in the past as an intra-workout when I received samples
    and reviewed it so now I was going to use it pre-workout combined with a stimulant in cap or tab
    form and if I was gonna use a pre in powder form I used Intra-Blast post workout.

Serving Size: 1 scoop (24.1 grams)
    Servings Per Container:30
    Amount Per Serving % DV
    Calcium 95 mg 10%*
    Phosphorus 80 mg 8%*
    Magnesium 28 mg 7%*
    Sodium 50 mg 2%*
    Potassium 80 mg 2%
    Muscle Growth EAA/BCAA (10 g)
    iBCAAs 7,200 mg
    L-Leucine (naturally fermented) 3.6 g †
    L-Isoleucine (naturally fermented) 1.8 g †
    L-Valine (naturally fermented) 1.8 g †
    L-Lysine 850 mg †
    L-Threonine 850 mg †
    L-Histidine 450 mg †
    DL-Methionine 300 mg †
    DL-Phenylalanine 300 mg †
    L-Tryptophan 55 mg †

Muscle Growth Accelerator (5 g)
    L-Glutamine (Kyowa Quality™) 5 g †

Strength & Performance Matrix (3 g)
    Betaine Anhydrous (trimethylglycine) 2 g †
    OKG (L-ornithine alpha ketoglutarate 2:1 reacted) 1 g †

Electrolyte & Hydration Optimizer (2.8 g)
    Taurine 2 g †
    Calci K® (as Albion® calcium potassium phosphate citrate) 525 mg †
    Sodium Phosphate 157 mg †
    Di-Magnesium Malate (Albion®) 140 mg †

* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
    † Daily Value (DV) not established.
    Other Ingredients:
    Flavoring (citric acid 1.6g, natural & artificial orage mango flavors 1g, malic acid 400mg, sucralose 220mg, beta carotene 40mg, acesulfame potassium 40mg, annatto powder 7mg)

Ingredient Profile- It's fully disclosed right down to how much flavoring and sweetener is being used and as
    I mentioned in my store review NutraBio is and has been setting the standard on fully dosed sports supplements
    and having been doing this since they started. This formula gives you good dosages of ingredients that help in
    recovery, performance, and hydration. One thing that I've added to this in the past when I used it was carbs
    which worked perfectly intra-workout for really heavy grueling workouts but the carbs were added just when
    needed and not used all the time. 10/10
    Attached Images

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Aren't these great, SH?
    I am sure enjoying mine.

Have you ever had a real Passion Fruit before?
    LOL. I had to look it up and find out what that really was, when I opened that tub.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Mix ability- One scoop in ice cold water mixed with virtually no foam and just a little residue.

A little bit of sediment on the bottom but that's expected but other than that it mixed
    flawlessly for me with no issues. 10/10

Taste- The first pic on this page shows the orange mango flavor mixed in 16 oz of water and
    the 2nd shows it mixed in 12 oz where I felt the flavor came in stronger with the 12 oz.
    The first flavor you taste is mango followed by the orange but it's not a nectar citrus type flavor
    where usually the mango can completely overpower the orange. In this combo of flavors it's more
    like a orange mango drink and it's not overly sweet or syrupy where one flavor completely dominates
    the other and for me it was a 60% mango 40% orange and a perfect combo of flavors.

If I had to describe what this flavor tasted like I would say it was like the inside filling of those hard
    shell imported candies that have the natural fruit flavors on the inside.

The Passion Fruit in 16oz of water mixed up just as good as the Orange Mango with again barely
    any foaming a just a tad of residue and a bit of settling.

This is the Passion Fruit in 12 oz of water and after testing both of these flavors in both of these
    amounts of water a number of times I've concluded that the Passion Fruit can be used with 16
    or slightly more water without loosing much of it's flavor where the Orange Mango really came
    through better with less water and 12 oz was perfect. I personally when I'm using an intra workout
    which is every training session I always go heavier on the water and use about 20-24 oz but I tested
    it out with the recommended water amount from the container label just to review the flavors.

The Passion Fruit has a slightly stronger sweeter taste with a tangy finish and it's a fruity flavor that
    is tough to really pinpoint other than it's very tasty and refreshing but as like the orange mango this
    flavor can be associated with the filling of the hard shelled candies that I mentioned and I'm sure I've
    had one with this same type of flavor in the filling. 10/10

Overall- I've been utilizing these two impressively dosed and flavored supplement powders in a way
    more than described by it's supplement name and it's turned out to be a VERY versatile product which
    once again NutraBio has hit it out of the park with this supplement which has thoroughly delivered in
    each aspect that is described on the ingredient profile. I highly recommend giving this more than an
    Intra-workout supplement a try cause it's a really top of the line product in the NutraBio impressive
    supplement line up.10/10

Huge thanks to Kon_Rock who is doing a great job representing one of the top notch sport supplement
    companies on the market and for giving forum members a chance to try and give feedback on some of
    these products.

Store review
    https://reviews.bodybuilding.com/my-reviews
    Last edited by superhuman67; 11-11-2017 at 11:44 AM.

Originally Posted by NoCarbsNoSugar View Post
    Aren't these great, SH?
    I am sure enjoying mine.

Have you ever had a real Passion Fruit before?
    LOL. I had to look it up and find out what that really was, when I opened that tub.
    Oh yeah I totally agree this Intra Blast is fantastic and I think I've tasted passion fruit but it
    was when I was a kid Lol many years ago when I used to spend my summer vacations over
    my aunts house in Puerto Rico where I had many types of tropical fruits to choose from and
    taste. My more recent taste of passion fruit is the hard imported candies that I mentioned
    and whenever I go to my tailor to get a suit altered he always has a bowl sitting there on
    the counter for his customers to indulge in while their being fitted and I've had both of these
    flavors in the form of these imported fruit filled candies.

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome stuff buddy, love your reviews and glad that you got the box
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

Originally Posted by Kon_Rock View Post
    Awesome stuff buddy, love your reviews and glad that you got the box
    Oh yeah the box was well received and Intra- Blast has been put to good use.

Today one scoop of Passion Fruit combined with a little Vex went perfectly for 45min of nonstop
    ab work and hopefully next week I can start doing some light leg work and then maybe the week
    after I can start some light arms and back. Trying to follow the Docs orders and not rush into upper
    body work to quick and I need to let the shoulder rest a little more so the stem cells can fully take
    effect. Not easy when I have my full gym at home and it's staring at me everyday.
    Attached Images

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Oh yeah the box was well received and Intra- Blast has been put to good use.

Today one scoop of Passion Fruit combined with a little Vex went perfectly for 45min of nonstop
    ab work and hopefully next week I can start doing some light leg work and then maybe the week
    after I can start some light arms and back. Trying to follow the Docs orders and not rush into upper
    body work to quick and I need to let the shoulder rest a little more so the stem cells can fully take
    effect. Not easy when I have my full gym at home and it's staring at me everyday.
    Oh yeah man, take it easy and don't rush into things.

I hear you, we have a squat rack and things in the garage so we got no excuses

But glad to hear your enjoying the Intra Blast.
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

Oh yeah man, take it easy and don't rush into things.

I hear you, we have a squat rack and things in the garage so we got no excuses

But glad to hear your enjoying the Intra Blast.
    I'm following exactly the doc's orders and I'm not rushing into anything and even going a little slower
    than he recommended just to make sure I just cleaned and dusted all my benches and equipment
    and oiled all my cables and attachments so my home gym is prepped and ready. I'm actually doing
    body weight leg work this week and next week I'll start light dumbbell leg work followed by light arm,
    and back work the beginning of Dec.

Today I went with 1 scoop of the orange mango Intra Blast with a stimulant in cap form and knocked
    out a good 600 rep ab workout with ease in Giant set fashion with no rest between sets or exercises.
    Attached Images

Intra Blast got itself a nice tag team partner called Super Carb and things are starting to get
    back to iron basics in the Superhuman gym. Today I had my 2nd weight training workout for
    the week and it was legs so it was good to get those quads and hams pumping with blood
    and though I was keeping it light it felt good getting pumped. I will be utilizing Super Carb in
    every weight training workout in my intra-workout beverage for next couple of weeks.
    Attached Images

Thumbs up

Now that I'm lifting again lightly I've been using Intra Blast strictly as my intra and really reaping the benefits
    from the recovery where any type of soreness from workouts is non existent so the well put together formula
    is really showing it's effects, and the orange mango flavor makes it even more enjoyable to consume.
    Attached Images

When I reviewed this supplement I was using it different ways pre,intra,and post but for the past 3 weeks I've
    been using it solely as my intra-workout beverage and I train on an empty stomach and though some don't think
    bcaa's are something that is really needed throughout the day cause protein rich foods deliver enough bcaa's.
    I do agree that food will deliver what you need but again I train on an empty stomach so I do like to sip on
    bcaa's as my intra workout beverage and my recovery has been FANTASTIC these past few weeks and I know
    a lot has to do with my diet since I'm consuming more quality calories but it's just good to know that I'm utilizing a
    very high quality supplement like Intra Blast which has helped with kick starting that recovery process which has
    made day to day recovery from workouts so much better.

Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    When I reviewed this supplement I was using it different ways pre,intra,and post but for the past 3 weeks I've
    been using it solely as my intra-workout beverage and I train on an empty stomach and though some don't think
    bcaa's are something that is really needed throughout the day cause protein rich foods deliver enough bcaa's.
    I do agree that food will deliver what you need but again I train on an empty stomach so I do like to sip on
    bcaa's as my intra workout beverage and my recovery has been FANTASTIC these past few weeks and I know
    a lot has to do with my diet since I'm consuming more quality calories but it's just good to know that I'm utilizing a
    very high quality supplement like Intra Blast which has helped with kick starting that recovery process which has
    made day to day recovery from workouts so much better.
    Intra Blast is in a league of its own. And glad you have had continual great experiences with it. I agree with, I train early in the morning and just take Pre and Super Carb so drinking Intra Blast through is a HUGE help for muscle energy and recovery.
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

Intra Blast is in a league of its own. And glad you have had continual great experiences with it. I agree with, I train early in the morning and just take Pre and Super Carb so drinking Intra Blast through is a HUGE help for muscle energy and recovery.
    The recovery from this was so good that now this Intra Blast has become the bench mark
    to compare other recovery supplements when I run a product for at least 2-4 weeks. I am
    comparing actually right now as I'm running another recovery product which I'll be reviewing
    in about another week.