ricknmorty83 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Best online personal trainer?

I'm looking to hire a good online trainer and wanted to see if you guys had any recommendations. The trainers in my gym just don't seem like they know what they're doing, none of them are in great shape and their clients never seem to get results. Any experience working with online personal trainers? Thanks!

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you are at the skill level where you are capable of judging the performance and expertise of each certified personal trainer working at your gym, perhaps you do not need an online trainer. Your personal knowledge base appears to be adequate enough to achieve the results you seek.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.

kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ronin4help View Post
    If you are at the skill level where you are capable of judging the performance and expertise of each certified personal trainer working at your gym, perhaps you do not need an online trainer. Your personal knowledge base appears to be adequate enough to achieve the results you seek.
    Lol. I see we hit your pet peeve topic again (jk, love ya)

I do sorta agree on the annoyances of trainers not looking the part. Always bothers me to see an out of shape trainer. And no you don't have to be cut to be a trainer or anything but if someone is clearly overweight and out of shape I would understand not booking then as a trainer.
    However, OP, clients not getting results is a diff story. In order to get visible results in a fairly short time span a person usually must somehow manipulate their diet as well. We trainers cannot regulate food for ppl, not to mention you do not know what the clients' goals are.....

That being said I'm available to talk to about your goals and previous experience
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    NASM CPT

IG: stephaniesobien

NPC National Qualified NATURAL FIGURE ATHLETE
    Chasin' that pro card!

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173540641&p=1484090561#post1484090561

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kitpapa View Post
    Lol. I see we hit your pet peeve topic again (jk, love ya)

I do sorta agree on the annoyances of trainers not looking the part. Always bothers me to see an out of shape trainer. And no you don't have to be cut to be a trainer or anything but if someone is clearly overweight and out of shape I would understand not booking then as a trainer.
    However, OP, clients not getting results is a diff story. In order to get visible results in a fairly short time span a person usually must somehow manipulate their diet as well. We trainers cannot regulate food for ppl, not to mention you do not know what the clients' goals are.....

That being said I'm available to talk to about your goals and previous experience
    Be careful. If this guy doesn't get everything he thinks he deserves from your service, he will be bashing you online too.

Why not just start a thread that says 'Looking for a reputable online trainer to help me reach my fitness goals.' Why the need to trash talk every trainer in his gym? My feeling is, he does this with everything and if he hires you and isn't 100% satisfied...you may be next.

kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Be careful. If this guy doesn't get everything he thinks he deserves from your service, he will be bashing you online too.

Why not just start a thread that says 'Looking for a reputable online trainer to help me reach my fitness goals.' Why the need to trash talk every trainer in his gym? My feeling is, he does this with everything and if he hires you and isn't 100% satisfied...you may be next.
    Yep....agreed with you before I typed the above lol. I'll still offer tho...just how I am
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    NASM CPT

IG: stephaniesobien

NPC National Qualified NATURAL FIGURE ATHLETE
    Chasin' that pro card!

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173540641&p=1484090561#post1484090561

Dante4 is not very well liked. (-100) Dante4 is not very well liked. (-100) Dante4 is not very well liked. (-100) Dante4 is not very well liked. (-100) Dante4 is not very well liked. (-100) Dante4 is not very well liked. (-100) Dante4 is not very well liked. (-100) Dante4 is not very well liked. (-100) Dante4 is not very well liked. (-100) Dante4 is not very well liked. (-100) Dante4 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ricknmorty83 View Post
    I'm looking to hire a good online trainer and wanted to see if you guys had any recommendations. The trainers in my gym just don't seem like they know what they're doing, none of them are in great shape and their clients never seem to get results. Any experience working with online personal trainers? Thanks!
    The best personal trainer is yourself.

You have to train yourself however both physically and mentally.
    “The world’s not perfect, but it’s there for us trying the best it can. That’s what makes it so damn beautiful.” - Roy Mustang

Originally Posted by Dante4 View Post
    The best personal trainer is yourself.

You have to train yourself however both physically and mentally.
    You're young so I am going to give you some latitude. But FYI, a credentialed (cert or degree) personal trainer is an educated fitness professional, one who might have extensive experience working with many different types of people, creating solutions for both diet and physical wellness. I think your response addressed only one of the many components of personal training, and that is motivation. However, many people lack the ability to self-motivate and because life itself can prove over-whelming at times, you cannot judge the reasons as to why a person finds it difficult to achieve his/her fitness goals without professional assistance. So, telling someone he/she is the 'best trainer' for the job is not going to be true for many people.

husseiniakram is on a distinguished road. (+10) husseiniakram is on a distinguished road. (+10) husseiniakram is on a distinguished road. (+10) husseiniakram is on a distinguished road. (+10) husseiniakram is on a distinguished road. (+10) husseiniakram is on a distinguished road. (+10) husseiniakram is on a distinguished road. (+10) husseiniakram is on a distinguished road. (+10) husseiniakram is on a distinguished road. (+10) husseiniakram is on a distinguished road. (+10) husseiniakram is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I must say you are very pessimistic.

Eamller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eamller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eamller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eamller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eamller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eamller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eamller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eamller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eamller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eamller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eamller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by husseiniakram View Post
    Maybe he's the victim

Originally Posted by husseiniakram View Post
    You must say? Really? You have been here all but two weeks and you must now say something?

Originally Posted by Eamller View Post
    Maybe he's the victim
    Yes. That's it. I am a victim.

WTF