icapture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I want to stand on the shoulders of giants...

To stand on the shoulders of giants. The concept expresses the meaning of "discovering truth by building on previous discoveries." Our species has defied the odds. And we've done this by learning from the mistakes and victories of previous generations.

This is why I love coaching. Baseball coaching, tennis coaching, life coaching. And lifting is no different. Take baseball for instance. You could learn how to beautifully strike the ball all by yourself. You could stand in the batting cage, and strike ball after ball after ball. Its absolutely possible through sheer trial and error. Take note what works. What doesn't. Watch YouTube videos.
    But that takes time. Lots and lots of time.

On the other hand you could have someone who has already perfected their own game help you develop your own. Someone who has made mistakes of their own and learned from them. You are literally downloading the contents of their brain into your own.
    Coaching is one of the ultimate life hacks.

I've been lifting for coming up on 10 months and I have been in the iron church almost daily since.

My no. 1 goal up until this point has been consistency with no. 2 being results. And I have achieved that. I can truly and proudly say that I have made a habit of lifting and found a love of it.

I feel like my motivation is not a problem. And while my form is not perfect, from form checks on Reddit it's not bad.

But I feel like my gains could be exponentially greater with professional direction and oversight. I have read up on nutrition quite a bit, and I understand a fair share, but at the end of the day I'm a novice. I'm gonna make beginner mistakes. And that is why I would LOVE to have a coach. And while I'm sure there are plenty of in-person coaches in my area I was curious as to the viability of online coaching. We live in an incredible day-in-age. And while not everything can be done online, a lot can. And I'm wondering if this is one of those things.

I am wondering if the following exists:

Meal Plan

Coach sends you a full meal plan. Customized for your stats and goals. Has variety to keep it interesting. Most importantly hits your macros.

Lifting Plan

Customized for your goals, the coach would send PDF's of your required lifting for the week.

Supplement Plan

Just like nutrition schedule, but for supplements needed to achieve your goals.

Progress Check

You send your coach your filled out lifting plan PDF's, they review it and send it back to you with their notes. The coach also predicts how your lifts should progress based on their knowledge and experience. They track your weekly lifts and if you fall behind what they predicted your progress should be they can address the reasons why.

Form Check

Maybe on a bi weekly schedule you send them footage of your lifts. You can meet with them over WhatApp or Skype and hear their critiques.

Bi Weekly Meetings

Either over video conference or phone you talk challenges, goals, progress, nutrition, ect.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do yourself a favor and search for my friend and former training partner "John Heart".
    He is a top level natural BB competitor(pro) and has trained many champions.

mayduavongts is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for sharing, nice post!