Illyriauk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Eyelash extensions and Tanning/Sauna?

Hey girls!

I want to get lash extensions but I've heard that the sauna and tanning bed will make the glue break down.

Does anyone have eyelashes extensions and use the sauna or tanning bed? What's your experience?

Thanks!

LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Call the place where you want to get it done, and ask. I have no experience with them, but in case different places have different adhesives, it may be worth getting their professional opinion.
    PRs: 95lbs/126lbs/212lbs
    Next Goals: 100lbs/150lbs/215lbs

Carbs are my friend... vandalgirl59's Avatar
    vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have eyelash extensions, and while it's not recommended to do anything that's wet/hot (sauna, steam room, etc) I have friends that tan and have extensions, and they've never had an issue. If you're wearing goggles anyway, the biggest issue I would imagine you having is fitting them inside your tan goggles

Then again, I'm a rule breaker. I get them wet right after they're applied, I use mascara on them occasionally, and I refuse to give up my eyeliner pencil haha. And mine are doing just fine
    ~Impatience never demanded success~

***Calculate your Calorie/Macro Needs HERE --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380533 ***