Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000)

Star Wars Battlefront 2 (PC brahs)

Anyone here getting the game?
    I got sick of battlefield 1 pretty quick and hated the first battlefront. Played 4 hours of my EA access yesterday and im really liking this Battlefront 2. Anyone else here getting it at launch?
    Post your origin name!
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

*Bk division*

Reps for life: LulzWorthy

nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just subbed to Origin access to try it out for 10 hours so will be getting it depending on how that goes.

UltraInstinct is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UltraInstinct is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UltraInstinct is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UltraInstinct is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UltraInstinct is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UltraInstinct is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UltraInstinct is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UltraInstinct is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UltraInstinct is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UltraInstinct is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UltraInstinct is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by nemm75 View Post
    Just subbed to Origin access to try it out for 10 hours so will be getting it depending on how that goes.

Not to derail this thread, but the games offered in origin access are actually really good, didnt expect this from EA who are known to jew all their "good" games and just give out games that are like 10-15 years old which no one has interest in playing.

Anyhow, like Nemm75 ima try it out and see if it deserves a purchase.

AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Podunks View Post
    Nah mayne, not about that paid for easy advantage nonsense.
    Meh, its so blown out of proportion IMO. I bought a few crates to see what the fuss is about, and those advantages are minimal. Skill at the end of the day prevails. Also in a week everyone will be maxed and on the equal level except people that paid will be out of 70 bucks. Honestly game play is really really nice, feels more like battlefield than battlefield 1 did, thats what matters in the end. I guess it just doesn't phase me. Its hard for me to get into games these days, everything is same **** reskinned but this game really grabbed me. i don't mind the whole pay to play thing especially if its like 100 bucks. At the same time i understand supporting it will probably make it worse in the future and people who chose to boycott it. Gameplay wise its great though.

Also all the DLC is free because of the crates, it kind of evens out in the end maybe? Eithe way, the game is great so i guess ill put up with few BS things about it.
    Last edited by AXnyc; 11-10-2017 at 12:12 PM.
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

*Bk division*

everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no galactic conquest no care

NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nah, gameplay will probably get stale quick again and I doubt they've done anything to combat the auto aim/damage modifier hacks.
    XBL - SqueakyBOOTS
    RONPAUL 2012
    *Donated to H-Hour Kickstarter Crew*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

happy new years bitch yochrisss's Avatar
    yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I want this game to be good, if my buddies end up getting it I probably will.
    only misc at work crew

iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not overblown at all, this dude bought $90 in crates, to see if it's pay to win or not.

TLDR: It's 1000% pay to win, but enjoy brosef.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gyn...ature=youtu.be
    I mean if you suck at playing you're still gunna get murked by players who are good, the loot boxes don't aim for you. This is still bullchit though, these developers are so fuking greedy and scummy.
    **MFC**
    **Barbara Palvin is my 10/10 crew**

yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Also:

Doesnt look good to me but again if my friends are playing, Ill most likely get for the gameplay then let it die like all my other games
    only misc at work crew

Here's a breakdown of how long it will take just to unlock a hero in the game:

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBat...o_spreadsheet/

TLDR: 40 hours per hero.
    You can't buy credits so that equal for everyone
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

*Bk division*

You can get them from $$$ crates.
    For real? I bought a few crates but they only have star trooper crates..star fighter and hero. That's messed up if they introduced a credits crate. Such a shame because the game is so good.
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

*Bk division*

Here's a breakdown of how long it will take just to unlock a hero in the game:

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBat...o_spreadsheet/

TLDR: 40 hours per hero.
    Smh. I just want a good Star Wars game damnit and leave it to EA to ruin everything
    only misc at work crew

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nah mayne, not about that paid for easy advantage nonsense.
    I wouldn't even get it for the multiplayer and still this^.

The degree of Pay-to-Win is bloody egregious because Battlefront 2 uses straight up, shameless upgrades, not sidegrades, or new ways to experiment/play, or cosmetics:

The only reason there are people actively defending loot boxes like this is because they either have the memory of a goldfish and can't remember a time when every AAA video game didn't rely on multiple in-game currencies/resources built around slot machine mechanics, or they are so bloody cheap that they would literally prefer getting killed by people who have a mathematical advantage over... get this... just buying their DLC like we used to before this mobile games garbage began corrupting every game. Oh, or they're shills. But forget them for a moment - they're a different type of hopeless.

How much hindsight does it take to figure out that $15 a map pack is still a better deal than a system balanced around rewarding whales so they can have an objective, statistical advantage over other players, who in turn have to either put up with this misery (read: grind) or start paying in themselves just to stay remotely competitive? Season passes might run the risk of "splitting" the player base, but let's be real-tea here:
    • Developers have and do find ways to work around this. It's not magical conjuring.
    • EA/DICE's Battlefront 1 didn't have a split player base because of the season pass, but because they released barely half a game for sixty dollars, then had the balls to ask players pay forward another fifty to make it into a semi-finished game - still maybe only worth forty bucks, tops - a year later.
    • The player base is actually more split, but now you can be stuck playing with an all green, all blue, or all legendary card-having pillock, and get your arse handed to you repeatedly. I'd rather not be able to play Map X until I buy it over being able to play Maps X, Y, and Z, except I have to grind through them while fighting a multiplayer army equivalent of mini-bosses.

Speaking as a single player person, (1) the campaign looks retarded. I don't give two rusty f**ks about playing as The Shiva in half-assed, linear tutorial levels - the whole draw of Battlefront was just playing as any random Star Wars grunt whose story was basically that they were not in any way more remarkable or special but their side won. It's already been confirmed that part of this "free" DLC will include single player content, but is it going to be galactic conquest mode? Nope. Just more Shiva. Galactic Conquest would have been much preferred, far more replayable, and funny enough, easier and cheaper to add! How often does that ever happen?

And (2), I'd still have to unlock items to use in the Arcade mode by dealing with all of these crystals, credits, or scrap or whichever one is the non-premium currency, as well as loot boxes regardless. And at the rates they're set at, I might as well just play a WB freemium mobile game for the same time requirements.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by everblue View Post
    no galactic conquest no care
    does this have a single player campaign this time around?
    >>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>
    >>>>>Lakers Fans Crew>>>>>
    >>>>>Tampa Bay Buccaneers Crew>>>>>

Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yochrisss View Post
    Smh. I just want a good Star Wars game damnit and leave it to EA to ruin everything
    Everything I've read about it is saying this would be a GOTY candidate, but the loot crates are ruining it. I regret pre ordering the game on the PSN now.

NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    From my experience in the beta, the star card chit didn't really bother me. All they really had to do was increase credit and crafting part gains and it would be fine.

However...

Locking any of the heroes behind a gigantic paywall is a massive fuk up. Especially the most iconic characters of the entire fuking franchise. Everyone and their mother wants to play as Vader on release day, but you lock him behind a 40 hour pointless grind?? Give me a break EA.

edit: and the fact that every player gets the same amount of credits as a reward for winning a game is counter intuitive. There's no incentive to actually play well. You could be a monkey that jumps around in the back all game and get the same reward as the #1 player with 50 frags and who solo capped two points. Complete nonsense.
    FL IS THE GOAT STATE CREW

Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NillaWafer View Post
    From my experience in the beta, the star card chit didn't really bother me. All they really had to do was increase credit and crafting part gains and it would be fine.

However...

Locking any of the heroes behind a gigantic paywall is a massive fuk up. Especially the most iconic characters of the entire fuking franchise. Everyone and their mother wants to play as Vader on release day, but you lock him behind a 40 hour pointless grind?? Give me a break EA.

edit: and the fact that every player gets the same amount of credits as a reward for winning a game is counter intuitive. There's no incentive to actually play well. You could be a monkey that jumps around in the back all game and get the same reward as the #1 player with 50 frags and who solo capped two points. Complete nonsense.
    This is exactly how I feel about the game. Star cards, weapons, abilities etc. I can handle the option of P2W. But holy fuk, locking the heroes many people want to play the game with? That's just outrageous. And a clear F U to everyone.

And just lol that I will get the same amount of credits if I go 20-2 or 2-20.

NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Poppingtags View Post
    This is exactly how I feel about the game. Star cards, weapons, abilities etc. I can handle the option of P2W. But holy fuk, locking the heroes many people want to play the game with? That's just outrageous. And a clear F U to everyone.

And just lol that I will get the same amount of credits if I go 20-2 or 2-20.
    There was an idea I read that I thought was really good.

Basically, the heroes are unlocked for whatever era the map is in e.g. Vader/Luke on Hoth and Maul/Yoda on Naboo, but you could pay credits to unlock the heroes for all eras. That way you can get the best of both worlds, getting to play all the heroes and something to grind for. If only EA had half a brain about these things..
    FL IS THE GOAT STATE CREW

nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My unbiased opinion (Hated Battlefront 1 and didn't get it)

Played about 6 hours so far, only multiplayer. Honestly I am not that bothered by the loot crates. Sure I wish they were just cosmetic so everyone would stop fussing but they honestly don't make a huge difference. Im regularly owning and I have nothing equipped. They seem minor based on reading their descriptions imo. Game looks/runs awesome and glad they included a campaign this time. Game has been super fun and I ended up preordering.

UltraInstinct is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UltraInstinct is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UltraInstinct is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UltraInstinct is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UltraInstinct is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UltraInstinct is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UltraInstinct is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UltraInstinct is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UltraInstinct is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UltraInstinct is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UltraInstinct is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by nemm75 View Post
    My unbiased opinion (Hated Battlefront 1 and didn't get it)

Played about 6 hours so far, only multiplayer. Honestly I am not that bothered by the loot crates. Sure I wish they were just cosmetic so everyone would stop fussing but they honestly don't make a huge difference. Im regularly owning and I have nothing equipped. They seem minor based on reading their descriptions imo. Game looks/runs awesome and glad they included a campaign this time. Game has been super fun and I ended up preordering.
    Same, not bothered. the loot box thing is blown wayyyy out of proportion EA has been doing this kind of thing for years now Starting prominently with Battlefield 3 (Might be Battlefield 4 idk) I think it was and I dont remember there being as much backlash as there is now. This just seems like the new flavor of the month neckbeard gaming complaint.

Anyhow in terms of this game, tbh I didnt give a damn about the first Battlefront and never once even thought of playing it because of how trash and stripped I heard the game was compared to the originals. Now for this game I heard a lot of these issues were fixed and that there is a A LOT more content so I said why not and downloaded the trial yesterday, and all I can say is it was surprisingly fun asf. The gameplay was extremely smooth and movement and aiming feel very precise. I think from my 2 hours of playing, im pretty sure I will pre order this one, everything was just great imo.

This game seems that it will be very quality and if it gets good review scores, unlike what some miscers and salty neckbeards will want you to believe they WILL be warranted.

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't really care about loot boxes. They want to max profit and I don't need a babysitter. The problem comes when the person who doesn't pay is suddenly at a disadvantage in the game. Hope it isn't like that. Never played the first one since it looked pretty mediocre.

That's exactly how it is, hence the links and videos in this thread.

Brb, anyone who posts something I don't like, are just neckbeards and salty miscers. Lmao

okay.jpeg

Also, the only loot crates you could buy in BF3/4/1 were for cosmetics, and exp buffs, and the weapons/vehicle packs were never available until months after launch. They never had damage modifiers, targeting buffs, health buffs, etc.
    Do you have the game???

I already dropped $100 on loot boxes in the trial and I can tell you that advantage is minimal...skill still prevails...most of the advantage is your skills cool downs go from 2 mins to 1 min and 45 seconds.......are people that pay at an advantage? A little bit...but not enough to unbalance things. Also after spending money and seeing upgrades ..it made me realize it's not even worth spending money because advantage is minimal.
    Also you mentioned credits crates before. They don't have those but you do get 100 credits for duplicate items..so you still get credits but at a slow rate. Itd not an efficient way to buy them...you'll be spending a lot.
    No beef bro..just pointing it out.

Bottom line.......can a non paying player dominate paying player with skill? ABSOLUTELY!!!
    Is the gameplay fun? YES

Just setting some things straight..not trying to start a fight or insult anyone...I'm not a fan of the idea of paying either but since the gameplay is fun I don't mind it.

My biggest worry with this game is cheating and EA and Dice not doing anything about it.
    Last edited by AXnyc; 11-12-2017 at 01:41 PM.
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

*Bk division*

EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Also:

Doesnt look good to me but again if my friends are playing, Ill most likely get for the gameplay then let it die like all my other games
    Rinse, repeat till the day you stop playing games because "they're boring and all the same". It feels good not to play EA or Ubisoft games or any other game made to be a cash cow for very little give back.

No wonder gaming has become stillborn on most projects and innovative, exciting games take years to make.

Nope, I linked the video where a guy buys $90 in crates to test out the differences it makes, and compared it to the time investment it takes to get to the same place, and its substantial. It's pay to win, and they are implementing f2p cheese mechanics to push people to spend money to avoid inflated grind times, and I'm not supporting that nonsense.
    Fair enough. I definitly see where you are coming from. Looks like Swbf2 reddit is going nuts. Hopefully that will force EA to change this formula since otherwise it's a great game.

How do publishers work? They finance the game? Why won't a company like Dice find another publisher that won't compromise the integrity of developers?
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

*Bk division*

Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was very unimpressed with the first Starwars BF game. They probably pay so much to Lucas Films for royalty that the only way they can break even is to have pay-for-play system. That's what happens when you make a game around such a commercialized brand. A MMORGP based on LoTR would be the same I imagine.

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Two games within a couple weeks of each other that I so completely wished would have been good ended up being mediocre/trash. Both BF2 and CoD WWII I was hoping would be fantastic but alas both are disappointing and both will not be receiving my money. We are in an era where maybe 5% of the games that are released are actually good and live up to their potential.

waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Single player

Does it exist
    >>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>
    >>>>>Lakers Fans Crew>>>>>
    >>>>>Tampa Bay Buccaneers Crew>>>>>

Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Also:

Came in to post this video. Games are becoming cash grabs. Like blatantly. Devs do not give any fuks about even trying to hide the fact. In fact, they're actually trying to encourage people to spend more money after buying the game at full price. To buy extra things that have zero value. You can't trade or sell the items. At least in CSGO you can sell chit. People are going to spend like $150+ in a game that is going to get old and boring after about 1 month. The game has 4 guns per class. I love Star Wars. But these games are only selling because of the brand. It's bs

wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't wait for their next model where they start offering bug fixes as DLC you can buy

Originally Posted by waytoodeep03 View Post
    Single player

Does it exist
    Yes they added a campaign and theres arcade mode