Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kr1kit View Post
    I really agree with something Shroud said tonight on his stream when he was playing BF2. He said something along the lines of how yes, EA are scumbags and he doesn't support their choices on the P2W aspect or any of that... HOWEVER, he really enjoys playing the game and will continue playing the game. He said he's not going to let the fact that he doesn't agree with EA ruin the fun he will get out of playing BF2.

Now yes you can say something like "oh Shroud is rich, he can buy endless credits" but even myself I feel his statement rings true, and I'm not spending a dime on loot boxes for this. The game is fun, EA is chit, the end. I don't like big oil companies but I pump my gas at Shell and Chevron just like everyone else.
    streamers are in a different league though, because half of the time they are sponsored to play a video game, given the game by a dev or gifted a game by a fan. Shroud gets enough donations in 30 minutes to buy 10 copies. So its all fun and dandy to play a game that he most likely didn't even pay for.
    Not to mention that he plays so much on stream and off, that he will get done with the game after a week or 2.
    *4 crew*

AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I really agree with something Shroud said tonight on his stream when he was playing BF2. He said something along the lines of how yes, EA are scumbags and he doesn't support their choices on the P2W aspect or any of that... HOWEVER, he really enjoys playing the game and will continue playing the game. He said he's not going to let the fact that he doesn't agree with EA ruin the fun he will get out of playing BF2.

Now yes you can say something like "oh Shroud is rich, he can buy endless credits" but even myself I feel his statement rings true, and I'm not spending a dime on loot boxes for this. The game is fun, EA is chit, the end. I don't like big oil companies but I pump my gas at Shell and Chevron just like everyone else.
    Same here, this game is way too fun not t play. BTW fi you play it for 2 hours you'll realize that its not even worth spending money on ingame stuff because the advantage is minimal. Also now you can unlock all the heroes in 2 hours...

Im a grown ass man and i don't have time to wage online war against evil companies at this point in my life. I also dont' care for the better good of gamers etc...I just wanna come home from work and play something thats a lot of fun and this game is it. EA can start poisoning puppies for all i care and ill stay play it...because the game is good.
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

*Bk division*

Reps for life: LulzWorthy

iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    **MFC**
    **Barbara Palvin is my 10/10 crew**

BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AXnyc View Post
    Same here, this game is way too fun not t play. BTW fi you play it for 2 hours you'll realize that its not even worth spending money on ingame stuff because the advantage is minimal. Also now you can unlock all the heroes in 2 hours...

Im a grown ass man and i don't have time to wage online war against evil companies at this point in my life. I also dont' care for the better good of gamers etc...I just wanna come home from work and play something thats a lot of fun and this game is it. EA can start poisoning puppies for all i care and ill stay play it...because the game is good.
    That's great and all but if they continue to see increased profit and overall the noise the community makes does not effect sales then expect this to get worse and worse. Soon enough you will be paying a subscription for the $60 game you bought so that you can play online. They may be nice enough to hook you up with a free loot box each month (lucky you) but their games will be designed more and more with paying for the unlocks rather than playing for them. EA has said them selves they want games as as service and this single pay $60 per game is not what they want. I'm sure their ultimate goal is a straight up EA sub (they have that) where you just pay monthly for all theirs games but all their games nickel and dime you for the unlocks and extra content.

EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iifymbro View Post
    Did not know Testifier plays games.

7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BiggerTommorow View Post
    That's great and all but if they continue to see increased profit and overall the noise the community makes does not effect sales then expect this to get worse and worse. Soon enough you will be paying a subscription for the $60 game you bought so that you can play online. They may be nice enough to hook you up with a free loot box each month (lucky you) but their games will be designed more and more with paying for the unlocks rather than playing for them. EA has said them selves they want games as as service and this single pay $60 per game is not what they want. I'm sure their ultimate goal is a straight up EA sub (they have that) where you just pay monthly for all theirs games but all their games nickel and dime you for the unlocks and extra content.
    This. Only an idiot would look at this issue as just related to battelfront. This is going to be the future of gaming.

It doesn't matter if this game looks good, people need to refuse to buy it. A bunch of reddit posts are meaningless if this game still brings in millions of dollars.
    Make Misc Great Again

dhawkeye1980, March 3rd, 2017 at 12:44pm: Um not really most of ACA members are part of the medicaid expansion, i would imagine very little are on obamacare.

Registered User ralphlaurenbrah's Avatar
    ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 7rmr View Post
    This. Only an idiot would look at this issue as just related to battelfront. This is going to be the future of gaming.

It doesn't matter if this game looks good, people need to refuse to buy it. A bunch of reddit posts are meaningless if this game still brings in millions of dollars.
    There are far bigger issues in life than EA and the gaming industry introducing micro-transactions, far more important issues to fight for and take a stand on. I'm not going to throw away some solid entertainment on something as trivial as a video game where I just want to get home from work, play an hour or two to relax, and not worry about anything. I'm not under some illusion that if I don't buy BF2 that somehow the gaming industry is going to go back to how it was 10 years ago.

The funny thing is that in the 10 hours I played the trial for, I consistently finished in the top 5 every game while a lot of the other people had purchased the Deluxe Edition and had heroes like Vader unlocked, while I had none of that. I didn't feel at a disadvantage because I didn't have the epic grenade card or Luke Skywalker unlocked, I still crushed every round. Yeah EA and their practices are chit, but as I've said multiple times now the game is fun and I'm not going to get bullied out of buying it by an angry mob.

Also this should be lulzy
    https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBat...developer_ama/

keep the engine runnin eltwentyone's Avatar
    eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There are far bigger issues in life than EA and the gaming industry introducing micro-transactions, far more important issues to fight for and take a stand on. I'm not going to throw away some solid entertainment on something as trivial as a video game where I just want to get home from work, play an hour or two to relax, and not worry about anything. I'm not under some illusion that if I don't buy BF2 that somehow the gaming industry is going to go back to how it was 10 years ago.

The funny thing is that in the 10 hours I played the trial for, I consistently finished in the top 5 every game while a lot of the other people had purchased the Deluxe Edition and had heroes like Vader unlocked, while I had none of that. I didn't feel at a disadvantage because I didn't have the epic grenade card or Luke Skywalker unlocked, I still crushed every round. Yeah EA and their practices are chit, but as I've said multiple times now the game is fun and I'm not going to get bullied out of buying it by an angry mob.

fixed
    Sig line can't be a novel

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by eltwentyone View Post
    fixed
    When did I say that EA wasn't completely ****ing us or that I somehow support their practices? I've said in multiple posts that I believe these micro-transactions and loot crate progression system is terrible and I wish it wasn't in the game, but that still doesn't make the actual gameplay not fun for me. All I'm saying is that in the ten hours I played the trial, I had FUN with the actual gameplay itself.

ACG just put out his review.

Last edited by kr1kit; 11-15-2017 at 10:54 AM.

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Unlocking All Current Content in 'Star Wars Battlefront II' Takes 4,528 Hours or $2,100

F**k this "constant player engagement," only a goddamn goldfish actually believes that grinding out the same repetitive bollocks is being "constantly" engaged.

These companies have struck a veritable gold mine and Satan is slapping himself for getting ripped off by this deal:

Step 1. Make video game.
    Step 2. Lock 95% of the video game progression behind:
    a. Playing long enough to be considered a job
    b. Several inception layers of in-game currencies and loot boxes
    Step 3. ???
    Step 4. PROFIT

Hell, I played the Battlefront 2 beta; it was alright, its shooting was better than a game from ten years ago, and it looks nice, but come the actual-f**k-on. It's still one of the simplest, dumbest-downed shooters as it stands, so the pretense of locking content behind such ludicrous hours of play-time is like bleeding a rock.

In all honesty, if it weren't for the multiplayer component and someone said they had to play this game, just had to, I'd say stop being a moral-Orel little b*tch and pirate the bloody thing then. You could walk up to EA's CEO, punch him in the dick, personally steal a copy of the game from his own child's hands, and you'd still be pretty morally square; no worse than buying an iPhone despite Foxconn.
    Originally Posted by strengthgained View Post
    Doesn’t matter if the entirety of the US boycotts, the rest of the world will still buy this piece of dog chit...they’ll still reap massive profits.

At this point it we should be at the discussion of blocking AAA developers like DICE and Activision from selling their games on the market entirely
    Seriously. This could not be any worse of a possible precedent, and of course it's a goddamn Star Wars game of all things.

Battlefront 2 could get 0/10 on all reviews, the Surgeon General could declare that Battlefront 2 gives you lung cancer, and EA could announce that a portion of all profits will be donated to ISIS crack babies being trained to be suicide bombers, and they would still make enough money to justify loot boxes from now until the sun collapses.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the gamers needs to boycott all these microtransactions. I don't mind skins and customization being extra money.. but when regular game content goes microtransaction.. then.

its getting outta hand.
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***

alright alright alright henryk21's Avatar
    henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rocketfish View Post
    the gamers needs to boycott all these microtransactions. I don't mind skins and customization being extra money.. but when regular game content goes microtransaction.. then.

its getting outta hand.
    This. Seriously.
    Either make the game free and put all the microtransactions that you want or pay $60 and get a full game without all of that pay more for more content bullchit

SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stasmtl View Post
    Not to mention that he plays so much on stream and off, that he will get done with the game after a week or 2.
    And that is part of the problem. Now I obviously think that 40 hours is a long time in order to unlock one character. However, that's nothing to Youtubers and no lifers errr I mean hardcore gamers.

Their voice is louder than ours so when they complain about unlocking everything in a few days or a week, Devs do things like making unlocks take so long.

Originally Posted by rocketfish View Post

its getting outta hand.
    There was a time when skins and customization was regular content and simply required you to play the game to unlock.

Not putting this on you but IMO, being "fine" with paying for cosmetics helped lead us to where we are now.

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I learned EA was about this bullchit through FIFA. Fifa Ultimate Team is arguably the greatest scam in gaming.

Damn money grubbing whores.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    I learned EA was about this bullchit through FIFA. Fifa Ultimate Team is arguably the greatest scam in gaming.

Damn money grubbing whores.
    I don't know about that...you should see nba 2k myteam....riddled with micro transactions...the whole game is actually riddled with micro transactions...way worse than battlefield
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

*Bk division*

Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Shroud will play this game for a week max. So will most people. I don't even bother with these AAA releases anymore. All of the last battlefields my friends convinced me to buy, everyone stuck around for a few weeks and then dipped on to the next hyped game. All o f these AAA titles are nowadays are just a bunch of hype and marketing. They appeal to you for the first 10 hours but the gameplay turns out to be so shallow that you just get bored after a week. Yea if you aren't hurting for money dropping $60 for a week's worth of gaming isn't the end of the world but I just don't see the point anymore especially when these companies are trying to fuk you in the ass with micro transactions.

I remember playing Socom and Halo for months upon months after release. There was none of this carrot on a stick "progression" BS to keep you playing. These games kept you playing simply because they were fun to play. All of these new releases don't hold a candle to the multiplayer games of old because they are simply trying to fuk you quick and fast with loot boxes and other crap. Then they release the next version a year later and fuk you again

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They're not going to change anything because 90% of the purchases will be people who just buy the game and go home and play it. They don't post on forums or keep up with the latest inside scoop on this stuff. Battlefront 2 was never going to be good brahs.

2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Valhalla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've been playing for about 2 days, and one of the worst parts is the end of match rewards and the leveling system. Credits earned per match is 99% based on how long the match was so no matter how well you do in game going 100-0 or 0-100 will net you the same amount of credits. The only performance based rewards is that the top 3 players get somewhere around 10-30 extra credits depending on where they placed and too ****ing bad because the people on top are probably the ones that bought boxes with real money.

So all in all a 15-20 minute match will probably net you around 325 credits. The only box worth buying is 4000 credits so you have to play around 2hrs 30mins to get a single crate, a crate that has a possibility to be filled with crap such as new emotes, victory poses, dupes (which i have pulled multiple of even though i just started playing), or completely worthless skills for a class you don't enjoy playing. The only card i got that was actually worth it was something that lets me regen my health immediately as a an assault, but the majority of my cards have been ****ty, regen your health and refresh your abilities with a melee kill ones.

Leveling up pretty much does nothing, just lets you equip stronger cards (doesn't take long to get to the level where you can equip the best ones). Seeing a bar fill up and getting nothing out of it except a number going up does absolutely nothing for me. If they sprinkled in crates every time you leveled up that had 1 maybe 2 cards of the lowest tier, and a handful of crafting materials and credits i would be fine with it.

For people saying cards don't matter, there's a YouTube video of a guy playing boba fett with and without cards, i think its called pay to boba fett or something. he goes from taking 1/3rd of a hero's health with his rocket barrage ability to one shotting them with it.

The developers have to make it feel like your getting something when you pay for the loot boxes so that there's an incentive for you to buy even more. So if someone buys a **** ton of boxes and they don't feel a noticeable difference they're not going to buy more ****ing loot boxes are they? and guess who wants you to waste money on their ****? E ****ing A.

Also them saying they reduced campaign rewards because they lowered the cost of iden versio and they want you to unlock her with it is 100% bull****. Because if they wanted you to unlock her from completing the single player campaign they would have just given you a ****ing crate that unlocked her instead of the amount of credits used to buy her.

I'm going to give the game about another week before i trade it in but im probably going to stick with codww2 for my shooter this year.

Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by wings_unhinged View Post
    They're not going to change anything because 90% of the purchases will be people who just buy the game and go home and play it. They don't post on forums or keep up with the latest inside scoop on this stuff. Battlefront 2 was never going to be good brahs.
    Three of my friends from the gym had no clue about the P2W aspect of BF2. So yeah, most players wont know anything about it.
    Carb Mal-absorption, no breads, sugary snacks, rice, pasta...live off of 30-40g a day.
    Eosinophilic eso****itis, cant ingest dairy or my eso****us closes up

nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 2Valhalla View Post
    Snip.
    I'm almost 100% sure they are changing the credits based of the AMA from yesterday. My guess is they will bump the performance % up a decent amount.

jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't know about that...you should see nba 2k myteam....riddled with micro transactions...the whole game is actually riddled with micro transactions...way worse than battlefield
    I don't like the NBA 2K micro-transactions at all. I don't play the game, but I bought 3 copies for my kids. That's all they play for the most part. I have been dinged way too many times by my kids purchasing VC for 2K games. Had to remove my credit card off of their accounts. Doesn't 2K sort of make you have to buy VC for some modes of play if you want to be successful?

Battlefield 1 micro-transactions on the other hand are not bad at all. You can purchase scrape to buy skins for guns and vehicles, puzzle pieces to create a melee weapon, and squad XP. All of which can be had by just playing the game.

BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nemm75 View Post
    I'm almost 100% sure they are changing the credits based of the AMA from yesterday. My guess is they will bump the performance % up a decent amount.
    We should praise them for that and take back all the hate that has been thrown their way... I think at this point no one should give two ****s what they change unless they completely change the progression system or remove the microtransactions completely. What ever happened to actual rewarding progression? Like using a specific build/gun to unlock attachments/skills for that specific build? Having challenges that give you more EXP to encourage you to use specific weapon or weapon types. This random **** is so ****en unrewarding from a gameplay standpoint but from a gambling mentality it's as good as it gets.

aka cheeseburger walrus MustardTiger17's Avatar
    MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fuk battlefront 2 and fuk EA. I won't be supporting their anti consumer actions. I saw a video review that said there is a 3 hour "cooldown" period on earning credits if you play for too long. I don't know how anyone can defend this game or pos EA.
    Not in the AM

Only miscer that replies to my threads is Ron Crew

nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MustardTiger17 View Post
    Fuk battlefront 2 and fuk EA. I won't be supporting their anti consumer actions. I saw a video review that said there is a 3 hour "cooldown" period on earning credits if you play for too long. I don't know how anyone can defend this game or pos EA.
    The cooldown is only for the offline bot mode. Think they said it was to prevent people from just farming that and then going into multiplayer fully geared. Seems stupid regardless.

Originally Posted by nemm75 View Post
    The cooldown is only for the offline bot mode. Think they said it was to prevent people from just farming that and then going into multiplayer fully geared. Seems stupid regardless.
    This is exactly the problem with them. They don't want people just farming the offline mode to get over geared but have no problem with people paying $500 bucks for a ton of gear and then going online with it right away... It's extremely clear they don't want potential loot crate payers to be farming the offline mode instead of paying. Garbage company all around. The only thing they have done to gaming in the last 10 years is destroy excellent franchises and shutdown once renowned studios. I'm just waiting for the Bioware shutdown.

We should praise them for that and take back all the hate that has been thrown their way... I think at this point no one should give two ****s what they change unless they completely change the progression system or remove the microtransactions completely. What ever happened to actual rewarding progression? Like using a specific build/gun to unlock attachments/skills for that specific build? Having challenges that give you more EXP to encourage you to use specific weapon or weapon types. This random **** is so ****en unrewarding from a gameplay standpoint but from a gambling mentality it's as good as it gets.
    They do have that...there are 3 attachments for each gun...50 kills 150 and 250..pretty powerful attachments too..you can't unlock them any other way but to play with the gun and get kills.
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

*Bk division*

Originally Posted by MustardTiger17 View Post
    That's for single player bot matches since you can customize them however you want and people would abuse them...no cool down for multiplayer.
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

*Bk division*

This is exactly the problem with them. They don't want people just farming the offline mode to get over geared but have no problem with people paying $500 bucks for a ton of gear and then going online with it right away... It's extremely clear they don't want potential loot crate payers to be farming the offline mode instead of paying. Garbage company all around. The only thing they have done to gaming in the last 10 years is destroy excellent franchises and shutdown once renowned studios. I'm just waiting for the Bioware shutdown.
    True.....I just hope Bioware makes another single player star wars rpg befire they get shut down....then again there is no money in single player anymore so they probably won't....due to EA.
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

*Bk division*

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    oh yeah? I just know FUT has been accused for years of scripting which gives impetus to spend money on player packs. Also, you could have an identical team to Career Mode or Quick play and it will perform radically different in FUT, motivating you to blow cash to buy more player packs.

Then your full gold team gets rekt by a bunch of sweaty Silvers with some 14 year old at the helm. GG, EA.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390