007richierich is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Prefer ISSA or ACE or ACSM?

Which one do you prefer?
    Which one is better if one is to migrate to Europe without already having a work permit?

007richierich is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 007richierich View Post
    Which one do you prefer?
    Which one is better if one is to migrate to Europe without already having a work permit?
    Can anyone provide useful info here?

Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camms1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I live in Germany, married to a German and speak English and German. I presume where you would be moving to you can speak the locals language, unless you mean the UK?
    Being a Personal Trainer is generally poorly paid let alone trying to speak to the locals in English when that's not their native language. Also not sure what country would give a visa for a Personal Trainer. Germany no chance, you would need a degree and a decent job offer or be married to a citizen of the country.

So if the langurge barrier is not a problem and you actually get a visa your best options are ACE or Nasm. The reason being both are accepted by Ereps (European Register of Exercise Professionals). That means you can register as Level 4 Personal Trainer and get a swanky cert from them. Issa is not accepted. I know as I asked them before I got my Ace cert.

Personally I would think very hard about moving to Europe to be a Personal Trainer at the age of 47 taking into account the costs and risks involved. But if you just want to do it for a year and have a blow out and potentionally not earn much money then go for it!

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Camms1234 View Post
    I live in Germany, married to a German and speak English and German. I presume where you would be moving to you can speak the locals language, unless you mean the UK?
    Being a Personal Trainer is generally poorly paid let alone trying to speak to the locals in English when that's not their native language. Also not sure what country would give a visa for a Personal Trainer. Germany no chance, you would need a degree and a decent job offer or be married to a citizen of the country.

So if the langurge barrier is not a problem and you actually get a visa your best options are ACE or Nasm. The reason being both are accepted by Ereps (European Register of Exercise Professionals). That means you can register as Level 4 Personal Trainer and get a swanky cert from them. Issa is not accepted. I know as I asked them before I got my Ace cert.

Personally I would think very hard about moving to Europe to be a Personal Trainer at the age of 47 taking into account the costs and risks involved. But if you just want to do it for a year and have a blow out and potentionally not earn much money then go for it!
    Very good response.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.