nomoremrnizeguy is just really nice. (+1000) nomoremrnizeguy is just really nice. (+1000) nomoremrnizeguy is just really nice. (+1000) nomoremrnizeguy is just really nice. (+1000) nomoremrnizeguy is just really nice. (+1000) nomoremrnizeguy is just really nice. (+1000) nomoremrnizeguy is just really nice. (+1000) nomoremrnizeguy is just really nice. (+1000) nomoremrnizeguy is just really nice. (+1000) nomoremrnizeguy is just really nice. (+1000) nomoremrnizeguy is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile Scivation Xtend Elite Review

I recently had the opportunity to try Scivation Xtend Elite in the Island Punch flavor. While I have never tried a Scivation product before and have never heard of the company before I gave this a try and suprisingly while having only been using this for a few weeks now I am impresseed by how good this stuff is! First lets start with the taste. I tried the Island Fruit Punch flavor and not only does it taste great when I mix 1 scoop with 12 oz of water it was a bit foamy and had some residue at the bottom of the shaker cup but the taste was great when mixed with the 12 oz of water (which I find to be the sweet spot with taste) but you may want to adjust it depending on your preference. After using Xtend and feeling the performance increase it now made me a fan of Xtend. With Peak O2, ashwagandha, and beta alanine it has raised the bar for what other supplement manufacturer's produce as their BCAA product. Xtend has also increased my exercise performance, output and intensity. I have noticed that my recovery time seems to be lower as I am able to get through my sets quicker and with less fatigue. Pumps were very good throughout the workout as. I attribute that to the 3 grams of citrulline. With continuous use, I think DOMS would be reduced and my workout would be even better with continued useage thanks to Xtend Elite.