StubbzJ12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StubbzJ12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StubbzJ12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StubbzJ12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StubbzJ12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StubbzJ12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StubbzJ12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StubbzJ12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StubbzJ12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StubbzJ12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StubbzJ12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I have no energy to do anything...

This has just started recently (few years). For some reason, I have zero energy to do anything at all. I'm around 158lb, and don't really work out (even though I want to). I used to be really fit when I was younger, but now even working 4 hours at work (freight/receiving), I just want to go home and lay down because I generally can't be bothered/too tired.

I work 9pm-6am soon. I have absolute no idea how I'm going to do it. I eat well enough, but there's still a problem. I'm not sure if I'm really depressed or what, but it's effecting me badly.

I'm really embarrassed because I'm 20 years old, and feel like an old man already.

Any advice? Thank you!

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    See a doctor. Tell him/her everything.

What does your diet look like?

inoshent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There are so many reasons that can lead to your feeling of no energy. First, you should have a good living habit. like have your meal/eat on time, sleep regularly. Secondly, you should balance your life & work, try not to push yourself too hard. Give some time to yourself meditate, yoga etc.

IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Take a look at your diet. You could be sensitive to carbs and find yourself fighting blood sugar and insulin spikes all day.

Had the same issue for years until I cut sugar out of my diet.
    No reps for the wicked ★ Deacon at the Church of Iron ★ Boring Adult Crew
    --------Ask not what the misc can do for you, ask what you can do for the misc----------

YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

"Location: United Kingdom"

Vitamin D, ask your doc to check it.

ChrisPalla is not very well liked. (-100) ChrisPalla is not very well liked. (-100) ChrisPalla is not very well liked. (-100) ChrisPalla is not very well liked. (-100) ChrisPalla is not very well liked. (-100) ChrisPalla is not very well liked. (-100) ChrisPalla is not very well liked. (-100) ChrisPalla is not very well liked. (-100) ChrisPalla is not very well liked. (-100) ChrisPalla is not very well liked. (-100) ChrisPalla is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by StubbzJ12 View Post
    This has just started recently (few years). For some reason, I have zero energy to do anything at all. I'm around 158lb, and don't really work out (even though I want to). I used to be really fit when I was younger, but now even working 4 hours at work (freight/receiving), I just want to go home and lay down because I generally can't be bothered/too tired.

I work 9pm-6am soon. I have absolute no idea how I'm going to do it. I eat well enough, but there's still a problem. I'm not sure if I'm really depressed or what, but it's effecting me badly.

I'm really embarrassed because I'm 20 years old, and feel like an old man already.

Any advice? Thank you!
    I think that the main problem is your regime, it's much better for body to sleep at night than during the day. Also, you can try oxygen therapy.