Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what faction you brahs going?

I was ally back in the day. Thinking of going horde for 100% new experience.

Going undead priest most likely. Anyone remember when priest had racial abilites?? fark was so long ago
    see sig

PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EmmaW4tson View Post
    Gotta LOL at most people thinking they will love vanilla WoW. That just tells me you won't and only a core number of players will stick it out with seasonal players coming to get their fix to say they were there like some tourist doing the tourist destinations and saying they are world travellers.

Fkin idiots.

It will have novelty value and nothing else.
    a lot of player will play both I think. Done with raiding and dailies on the main WoW? brb just log on vanilla server for few hrs for the lols.
    see sig

NoAviMiscer is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoAviMiscer is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoAviMiscer is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoAviMiscer is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoAviMiscer is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoAviMiscer is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoAviMiscer is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoAviMiscer is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoAviMiscer is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoAviMiscer is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoAviMiscer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "Inequality" was one of the main reasons Vanilla / TBC were so great and fondly remembered. There's a great deal of satisfaction that comes from working your ass off for 6-8 months and then running people over in bg's for example. Or, getting all purpled out and laughing at how much less damage you take from raid bosses (and of course, showing off your shiny new sword, shield, shoulders, etc in a major city). Twinking is another example, you put in the investment of time/gold and you reap the "rewards" in PvP.

Whenever they started this trend of "making everyone equal" is when retail started going to chit imo. Introduction of transmog was the other slippery slope, as now you couldn't "visually" tell who the good players were. "Everyone" suddenly looked good, and that "appearance exclusivity" was gone. Just like in real life, a lambo is rare and usually turns heads, but let's say one day the government decided to give "everyone" a lambo... well then suddenly no one is "impressed" by lambos, because they have been made "common". The point is, there's a lot of "value" in exclusivity.

Cliffs
    - "making everyone equal" was the start of a slippery slope, "equality" is bullchit
    - golden era of WoW coincided with huge "inequality" between players
    - transmog only excacerbated the downward trend

NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Undead Priest reporting in.

It's what I've always been and will always be. Best Healer on the misc and it's not even CLOSE.
    FL IS THE GOAT STATE CREW

Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I am relaxed? Its an extreme case of rose tinted glasses and it will be popular but nowhere near what people are saying. It could be another WoD. They should keep PVE and PVP servers to keep that world pvp itch going and I will play it too. I just dont believe Blizz in its current form will do as good a job as people are being hyped for.
    You seem offended by everyone being optimistic. I mean, theres a couple people in here being realistic about its potential but you're being negative all together. Can I ask why you're trying to be a downer? Its kinda like no one wants you in this thread dude, not because you're right, but because you arent sharing in the enthusiasm.
    Last edited by Zerafian; 11-05-2017 at 06:48 AM.
    Carb Mal-absorption, no breads, sugary snacks, rice, pasta...live off of 30-40g a day.
    Eosinophilic eso****itis, cant ingest dairy or my eso****us closes up

Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PowerPal View Post

Going undead priest most likely. Anyone remember when priest had racial abilites?? fark was so long ago
    I'm rollin Ally on vanilla, that's why I played back then and that's what I'll play when I play classic. I was not a fan of horde races back in the day. Now I play horde because BE, and now Zandalari trolls and Upright Orcs coming in 8.0

As for class? I use to raid with Pally, Mage and Warlock. So will see which I choose.
    †Italian Crew†
    *Ohio State Crew*

Anything easy aint worth a damn. -Woody Hayes

Two things in life right now that I'm aiming for: Getting big and very lean, and the other is making lots of money so I can shove it in peoples faces that didn't give me the time.
    Weight: 160-----------Goal: 170-175 @ 7-8% BF

Jays/Buckeyes/Packers/Raptors/Leafs

wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PowerPal View Post

when I played on the private vanilla servers I tried horde for the first since I was always alliance. Didn't like the zones at all and ended up going back to Alliance haha so I'll probably just stick with that. Kind of want to go new class though so either going Warrior or Priest since I was always playing DPS

Social media influencer AWillis's Avatar
    AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    in on this mother f**ker

Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

The opposite of courage, in our society, is not cowardice but conformity

tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000) tats27 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm pretty old and grew up playing EQ for about 5 years, then FFXI for 5, then some WoW for 2 until the end of TBC.

It was all very cool and I'm definitely in the "old school" mindset when it comes to MMOs, my most anticipated MMO right now is Pantheon.

I've played on a player funded Vanilla server for the past few months and it's a ton of fun. A lot of people play there and if you think that MILLIONS of people aren't going to flock to the Official Vanilla, you're mistaken.

Going to be great to hit up those old raids again and actually be nervous about fights and dying.

For the Horde!

stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    O|||||||O

white supremacist

dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by matthew2474 View Post
    True, but it was def a better trade off. WoW was the perfect in between, that's why it became so powerful. You fail to mention EQ 2 was released the same time WoW was...and that failed horribly lol.
    I fail to mention it because it's not worth mentioning. EQ2 was too divisive compounded with the fact it just plain sucked. WoW was divisive, but at least had the execution part right.

stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am relaxed? Its an extreme case of rose tinted glasses and it will be popular but nowhere near what people are saying. It could be another WoD. They should keep PVE and PVP servers to keep that world pvp itch going and I will play it too. I just dont believe Blizz in its current form will do as good a job as people are being hyped for.
    fkn lol at your baby neg and thinking you rustled me.

why do you even care if other people will play it? Even if we are hyped and it dies down after 3 months and we all stop playing, what's it to ya?

fuk outta here
    Last edited by stasmtl; 11-05-2017 at 04:31 PM.
    *4 crew*

Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dassivemick View Post
    I wonder if they'll make druid/paladin tanking viable, was always a pain finding a warrior lol.

I had a warlock back in 2005 and quit halfway through TBC, was so annoying every 10 levels i had to do some long ass quest to get my new summon, or that i had to have a special bag for soul gems.

Will prob play a mage, just sit back and icebolt everything

Prot Paladins are actually the best 5 man tanks at 60, they can also be very good off-tanks for some raid encounters such as the whelps in the suppresion room of BWL and etc.

I was in one of the top raid guilds on nostalrius <Reign> horde side, and we used a feral tank as one of our off-tanks and it worked just as good as the warriors. I was a resto shaman and did not notice a difference at all while healing the druid or warriors
    Yellow Fever Crew
    Never Lost a Streetfight Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Hana Yori Dango Fanclub Crew
    Boxing Crew

Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you will see lots of people say stuff like

"half the specs in the game are useless"

this is not true, many "useless" specs can actually be played and viable if you actually put the time and effort in to them will you be the top 5 DPS as a moonkin? no, but you can make it work definitly and be decent in raids. the legitimately only "useless" specs in all of vanilla would probably be Elemental shaman and ret paladin for PvE.

elemental shamans they have worse mana problems than moonkin and their dps spells are not that great for raiding. but on the + side, elemental shamans are absolute beasts in PvP because of their burst potential.

ret paladins are just not that great in PvE, they don't even have windfury like an enhance shaman that could get them some lucky DPS.

lots of things in vanilla have trade-offs like this. maybe you will suck or not be optimal for peak performance in 1 area of the game, but you will excel in other areas.
    Last edited by Purfected; 11-05-2017 at 04:47 PM.
    Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wonder what kind of drama there will be for the AQ gates opening and who gets the scepter
    Ragnar Lothbrok crew

Originally Posted by tekkenbruh View Post
    I wonder what kind of drama there will be for the AQ gates opening and who gets the scepter

just imagine the drama of large streamers who play on opposite factions

all their fanboys are going to go to war for ganking on stream lolol
    Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My laptop cant run WoW in its current state, but it could back in the WoD days just fine.

Will they be upgrading the graphics in vanilla? or are they going to be like they used to be?
    Dallas Stars crew
    Heavy Music crew

Originally Posted by FitnessJake View Post
    My laptop cant run WoW in its current state, but it could back in the WoD days just fine.

Will they be upgrading the graphics in vanilla? or are they going to be like they used to be?
    hopefully they do not update graphics

I personally hate the new updated graphics. more pixels to me does not mean "better"
    Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Purfected View Post
    you will see lots of people say stuff like

"half the specs in the game are useless"

this is not true, many "useless" specs can actually be played and viable if you actually put the time and effort in to them will you be the top 5 DPS as a moonkin? no, but you can make it work definitly and be decent in raids. the legitimately only "useless" specs in all of vanilla would probably be Elemental shaman and ret paladin for PvE.

elemental shamans they have worse mana problems than moonkin and their dps spells are not that great for raiding. but on the + side, elemental shamans are absolute beasts in PvP because of their burst potential.

ret paladins are just not that great in PvE, they don't even have windfury like an enhance shaman that could get them some lucky DPS.

lots of things in vanilla have trade-offs like this. maybe you will suck or not be optimal for peak performance in 1 area of the game, but you will excel in other areas.
    boomkin was far worse than a ret pali once ret got its patch around 2006ish
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Too bad this won't be released until probably late 2019

waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wonder how negatively this affects the monetary value of all those vanilla accounts that have ashbringer or ateish or scarab lord?
    IW3725-04, Black 116520, White 26320

MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    brb paying 50g a day to repsec depending on if I want to raid or pvp
    https://www.bogleheads.org/ for excellent investing advice for beginners

tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by waisoserious View Post
    I wonder how negatively this affects the monetary value of all those vanilla accounts that have ashbringer or ateish or scarab lord?
    Little to no change imo. Ashbringer is still what, 1% drop? And from the 3rd hardest boss of the hardest raid in the game to which hardly anyone will even have access to. Atiesh requires you to have this raid on farm. Scarab lord is 1 per server, maybe 2 if opposing faction keeps up with the quest and gets to ring the gong within 12 hours from the initial opening. I don't think we will get as many classic servers as we do normal ones so it means maybe a few hundred extra Scarab Lords on the market. What difference does it make when there's a few million players.
    Ragnar Lothbrok crew

Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MURedHawk235 View Post
    brb paying 50g a day to repsec depending on if I want to raid or pvp
    That's one change to classic I don't think most people would mind.

jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My main was a rogue and really excited to one-shot ambush those cloth-wearing *******s again
    Also fun to stunlock everyone since there shouldn't be an Every Man for Himself yet during vanilla.
    Steam - jinda28
    Origin - jinda628
    XBLive - jinda628
    Btag - blood#1648 / blood#1816

MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jinda628 View Post
    My main was a rogue and really excited to one-shot ambush those cloth-wearing *******s again
    Also fun to stunlock everyone since there shouldn't be an Every Man for Himself yet during vanilla.
    Gank every single rogue on sight crew checking in

fuk you
    Future P.A in progress
    We're all gonna make it

sleep tight pupper

Detrony is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Slurgie View Post
    That's one change to classic I don't think most people would mind.
    the problem with changing 1 thing is they won't be able to stop. the community will cry forever because "if you can change 1 thing why not this as well?"

100% vanilla is the only way

rogue in vanilla is fun as **** because you actually get decent tools to pvp with, and they're really strong for world pvp

brb get ganked while attacking a mob
    brb find the dude who ganked you a few camps further
    brb kill him over and over and over and over and over and over until he logs or resses at the spirit healer

1:12TilTheDayIFukinDie DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My Tauren Warrior will be whirlwinding everyone to death
    ๐—ฃ๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ข๐——
    ฯ‰ฯƒัโ„“โˆ‚ ั‚ัฮฑฮฝั”โ„“ั”ั ศผัั”ฯ‰ โ‚…โ‚€/โ‚โ‚‰โ‚…
    ๐•ฌ๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–™๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘๐–ž ๐•ฎ๐–š๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–†๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฝ๐–†๐–ˆ๐–Š ยฎ
    ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด. ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด. ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ. ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    brb Free action pots on standby.
    brb doesn't matter what I do.

ฯ‰ฯƒัโ„“โˆ‚ ั‚ัฮฑฮฝั”โ„“ั”ั ศผัั”ฯ‰
    Pre-Med crew
    โ˜… NUFC โ˜†
    โ‚ช DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 โ‚ช
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Someone is going to get Overpower spammed.
    “It is not so much the major events as the small day-to-day decisions that map the course of our living. . . Our lives are, in reality, the sum total of our seemingly unimportant decisions and of our capacity to live by those decisions.” ― Gordon B. Hinckley