NurseMike911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking for guidance/coaching/mentor

I am fairly new to the lifting community but I am truly hooked! In the past 6 months I have put on 35lbs of muscle and now stand at 5'11 and 217.

I am very VERY interested in getting into competing. First at the amateur level, and then we can see if it goes anywhere.

I am looking for some help. I need someone with experience in the industry, preferably someone who has competed. Looking for some accountability on my workouts and my diet as well as a game plan for competing.

Anyone know of such a person....A bodybuilding Rabbi...if you will
    Someone willing to help out a new guy?

Thanks
    Nurse Mike

kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NurseMike911 View Post
    I am fairly new to the lifting community but I am truly hooked! In the past 6 months I have put on 35lbs of muscle and now stand at 5'11 and 217.

I am very VERY interested in getting into competing. First at the amateur level, and then we can see if it goes anywhere.

I am looking for some help. I need someone with experience in the industry, preferably someone who has competed. Looking for some accountability on my workouts and my diet as well as a game plan for competing.

Anyone know of such a person....A bodybuilding Rabbi...if you will
    Someone willing to help out a new guy?

Thanks
    Nurse Mike
    Check your pm
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

IG: stephaniesobien

NPC WPD and WNPF, Metal Militia powerlifter