shayann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Combining Disciplines

Hello I would like to improve my big 3 and my conditioning while learning the olympic lifts (I do not master the snatch).

Are there any routines for this?
    If not what would be a good one?

Thank you in advance

Shayann

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by shayann View Post
    Hello I would like to improve my big 3 and my conditioning while learning the olympic lifts (I do not master the snatch).

Are there any routines for this?
    If not what would be a good one?

Thank you in advance

Shayann
    Lots of weightlifters have competed in powerlifting. What you need to do is focus on weightlifting and add a session or two of bench press per week to your program.

grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)