JasmineMia will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasmineMia will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasmineMia will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasmineMia will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasmineMia will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasmineMia will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasmineMia will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasmineMia will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasmineMia will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasmineMia will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasmineMia will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wink I miss bread and butter

I love homemade fresh bread (s'peacilly wholemeal with walnuts or seeds) warm out of the oven with organic butter more than anything, more than cake. Does anyone else share this love pls?

Seems like toast + butter is very frowned upon in the fitness world (I guess because its just carbs and fat lols) but I miss hot toast and butter in the morning instead of oats, would it REALLY be that bad? Does butter just contain ALL saturated fat?

Maybe its because Im british and had toast with butter and marmite and cups of tea for breakfast my entire childhood. Humous is my second love and then avocado but not going to lie i miss bread and butter, does anyone else share my love? P.S soz for an unhelpful thread , not really asking anything informative here

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JasmineMia View Post
    I love homemade fresh bread (s'peacilly wholemeal with walnuts or seeds) warm out of the oven with organic butter more than anything, more than cake. Does anyone else share this love pls?

Seems like toast + butter is very frowned upon in the fitness world (I guess because its just carbs and fat lols) but I miss hot toast and butter in the morning instead of oats, would it REALLY be that bad? Does butter just contain ALL saturated fat?

Maybe its because Im british and had toast with butter and marmite and cups of tea for breakfast my entire childhood. Humous is my second love and then avocado but not going to lie i miss bread and butter, does anyone else share my love? P.S soz for an unhelpful thread , not really asking anything informative here
    You seem very misinformed; there is nothing at all wrong with bread or butter....

Discretionary Calorie Allowance
    Clean Eating Myth
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Given your anorexia issues... might want to go ahead and eat the bread and butter
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

JasmineMia will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasmineMia will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasmineMia will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasmineMia will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasmineMia will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasmineMia will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasmineMia will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasmineMia will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasmineMia will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasmineMia will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasmineMia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Given your anorexia issues... might want to go ahead and eat the bread and butter
    oh my god LOL :P

[QUOTE=gbullock32;1524332281]You seem very misinformed; there is nothing at all wrong with bread or butter....

I agree

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    oh my god LOL :P
    What do you mean? You posted less than a month ago about how you control food and went into hospital for an ED, and now you're making aspirations about butter and bread as though you need to control foods, etc.... this seems like a regression to me.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Not like everyday but eating it 2 times a week wouldn't hurt

petertroy166 is not very well liked. (-100) petertroy166 is not very well liked. (-100) petertroy166 is not very well liked. (-100) petertroy166 is not very well liked. (-100) petertroy166 is not very well liked. (-100) petertroy166 is not very well liked. (-100) petertroy166 is not very well liked. (-100) petertroy166 is not very well liked. (-100) petertroy166 is not very well liked. (-100) petertroy166 is not very well liked. (-100) petertroy166 is not very well liked. (-100)

Eating any particular food once or twice a week won't do any damage most of the time unless you have a specific disease condition where it is advised not to consume for a reason.

selohalal is not very well liked. (-100) selohalal is not very well liked. (-100) selohalal is not very well liked. (-100) selohalal is not very well liked. (-100) selohalal is not very well liked. (-100) selohalal is not very well liked. (-100) selohalal is not very well liked. (-100) selohalal is not very well liked. (-100) selohalal is not very well liked. (-100) selohalal is not very well liked. (-100) selohalal is not very well liked. (-100)

Alisonsmith12 is not very well liked. (-100) Alisonsmith12 is not very well liked. (-100) Alisonsmith12 is not very well liked. (-100) Alisonsmith12 is not very well liked. (-100) Alisonsmith12 is not very well liked. (-100) Alisonsmith12 is not very well liked. (-100) Alisonsmith12 is not very well liked. (-100) Alisonsmith12 is not very well liked. (-100) Alisonsmith12 is not very well liked. (-100) Alisonsmith12 is not very well liked. (-100) Alisonsmith12 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Yes, many people share the love for warm, homemade bread with organic butter. The combination of the nutty wholemeal texture, the crunch of walnuts or seeds, and the richness of organic butter is a delightful experience for those who appreciate the simple pleasures of good food