Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Depends on where you go.

Brb, visits Japan, nation of the nerds.
    *Catholic Crew*
    *Community College Master Race*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*

Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bar182 View Post
    Travelled too fast
    Went to Western europe (no thanks)
    Went to expensive countries
    Went in peak season

Sorry to say you were definitely part of “the tourist cattle” by the sounds of your post.
    Hey man loved your thread which I read most of awhile ago and which also inspired me to take a month off work to backpack a bit.

But now you seem to be a bit pretentious off your own rep here as the travel guy. I'll admit I wrote the title of this thread to attract backlash in a weird way to remind myself of why I went on the trip to begin with.

Enlighten me wise one as to how you'd avoid the tourist cattle when seeing something such as the Colosseum in Rome? Or would you avoid that?

Originally Posted by jonnicola View Post
    lol at going backpacking in Western Europe

go SE Asia ******* for 1/10 the price and 100x the fun
    Originally Posted by RightKindaGuy View Post
    lol at western europe travelling - are you a basic bitch OP?

i went to russia recently and it was an awesome experience id recommend to everyone.
    Originally Posted by Globally View Post
    Congrats on seeing tourist stricken Europe you big world traveler.

Asia > *
    Originally Posted by jonnicola View Post
    lol at going backpacking in Western Europe

go SE Asia ******* for 1/10 the price and 100x the fun
    Originally Posted by RightKindaGuy View Post
    lol at western europe travelling - are you a basic bitch OP?

i went to russia recently and it was an awesome experience id recommend to everyone.
    Originally Posted by Globally View Post
    Congrats on seeing tourist stricken Europe you big world traveler.

Asia > *
    Originally Posted by SixThree205 View Post
    Visit Rome, hike through the Swiss Alps, and hit one or two smaller towns on the Adriatic and the rest is basically a waste of time and money unless you're absolutely obsessed with palaces, museums, art galleries, churches, refugees and leftist scum. Srs.

An Eastern European city like Cracow or Prague is also worth visiting to get a flavour of what it means to be in a 99% European city (something that no longer exists in Western Europe).

Islamic Cairo, Giza (pyramids), Luxor (Karnak, Valley of Kings), Red Sea, Petra, Wadi Rum, Damascus, Palmyra, Aleppo, Cappadocia. Now that was the fookin' trip of a lifetime back in the day before the chit hit the fan in Egypt and the Middle East.

Either way social media and smartphones have destroyed the "authentic travel experience". It's a global chithole village now, boyos.

Noted.
    Last edited by Dirtylocks; 11-07-2017 at 10:44 PM.

smithshreds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smithshreds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smithshreds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smithshreds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smithshreds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smithshreds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smithshreds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smithshreds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smithshreds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smithshreds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smithshreds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The world is your mirror

Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CopeyDan View Post
    You didn't go backpacking in Europe though, did you.
    Just a couple countries hehe

loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    May be you are earning a lot of money but for what? You need to satisfy yourself. And I can only satisfy myself when I can go out with my beloved family. You can travel alone, doesn't matter. But I feel, when I need to feed my brain, need to take a relax, I travel from here and there. I know its pricey. But its the best therapy for me.

dontstopbelief is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dontstopbelief is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dontstopbelief is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dontstopbelief is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dontstopbelief is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dontstopbelief is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dontstopbelief is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dontstopbelief is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dontstopbelief is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dontstopbelief is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dontstopbelief is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    agree 100% OP the cope from travelcels is unbelieveable

brb becoming 'cultured' - translation: taking a **** in a drop toilet in country France and wiping your ass with leafs
    brb learning about who you are - translation: american skanks getting gang banged by spanish chads
    brb new experiences - translation: achieving nothing in life by 40, broke and being bossed by 25 year olds at work whilst you
    reminisce with your faded memories and 'friends' you haven't heard from in years you made when travelling

dontstopbelief is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dontstopbelief is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dontstopbelief is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dontstopbelief is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dontstopbelief is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dontstopbelief is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dontstopbelief is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dontstopbelief is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dontstopbelief is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dontstopbelief is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dontstopbelief is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    Seeing the world, meeting a chit ton of people and smashing foreign girls is definitely overrated op. Sure.

Then you come back home and everyone is in awe of the places you've been. Yup, overrated af.
    fking LOL standard travelcel answer, mate when u tell me your travel stories i act interested because i know you spent so much money on this crap, but in reality I couldn't give a flying crap
    now, back to work.

savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    went to france a few years ago

no one gave a **** that I went

and it smelled like piss/thugs trying to sell me Eiffel towers n ****

best place I ever went was mauritias, not very touristy had a blast

What are the odds of being on the Misc and seeing a 2 year old thread of yours get brought back to life by a rando?

Update: I'm looking to go overseas again.

ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dirtylocks View Post
    Enlighten me wise one as to how you'd avoid the tourist cattle when seeing something such as the Colosseum in Rome? Or would you avoid that?
    Old post, but the answer is simple: go in January.

Hotels are cheap, weather is mild instead of boiling hot, hardly any lines, restaurant reservations wide open. Took the train on my own to Pompeii. Only crowding I really dealt with was at Trevi, had a blast, would have sucked in August.

If you have to go in a major destination's high season, stay out of the tourist trap neighborhoods and go somewhere with local nightlife so you can eat in real restaurants and just do the sightseeing early in the day before all the idiots show up.

I did the Samaria Gorge in August a few years ago and was practically alone in there because I got up early and started at dawn.

As an alternative, if you're in a nightlife place like Paris or Barcelona, just stay on American time. Most tourists will be getting into bed when you roll out for dinner.
    Nah, fukk that. I’m not doing that.

Registered User Drifterlonghair's Avatar
    Drifterlonghair is just really nice. (+1000) Drifterlonghair is just really nice. (+1000) Drifterlonghair is just really nice. (+1000) Drifterlonghair is just really nice. (+1000) Drifterlonghair is just really nice. (+1000) Drifterlonghair is just really nice. (+1000) Drifterlonghair is just really nice. (+1000) Drifterlonghair is just really nice. (+1000) Drifterlonghair is just really nice. (+1000) Drifterlonghair is just really nice. (+1000) Drifterlonghair is just really nice. (+1000)
    Those who have been critical of traveling in this thread are either close-minded or not doing it right. If you want an authentic experience overseas you need to purposely avoid the tourist hotspots and seek out the majority of places which remain off the beaten path. Also travel for a hobby such as snowboarding, surfing, hiking, photography, whatever; makes it more fulfilling.

It's also an entirely different experience to set up shop and take some language classes somewhere for a few months or smth just to let it really sink in and develop a social circle. I personally don't care overly much about the endless cathedrals and stuff like that, but it is definitely a cool part of the background and sets the stage

Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000) Fortunamera is just really nice. (+1000)
    This thread just proves how incredibly stupid most Americans are.

Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If I was advising anyone now about travel outside their own country I would suggest the following:

- Vacations (2-4 weeks)
    - Semesters abroad at university (3-6 months)
    - Working overseas (2-5 years)

I think anything out of those 3 isn't making the best of your time. Vacations are good to unwind or go on an adventure, the semester abroad or working abroad gives you the ability to build a social circle and live in the country,

I have done backpacking and living abroad (without employment) and I don't believe they are as good as the above 3 suggestions.

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Testifier View Post
    Traveling is for poor people. Only a poverty stricken person is gonna want to lower their quality of life for a short period of time to take a picture with a poverty structure.

People like me who aren't on that poverty time, buy property in paradise and join the local golf/country club.

Lol @ wasting your life playing a fake sport with creepy old men.

jfloycp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfloycp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfloycp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfloycp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfloycp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfloycp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfloycp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfloycp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfloycp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfloycp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfloycp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Central London is filthy af, no longer a British city though

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What are the odds of being on the Misc and seeing a 2 year old thread of yours get brought back to life by a rando?

Update: I'm looking to go overseas again.
    ayyyeee made you green

I’m going back to China again this year, my advise is stay away from the touristy spots. Or take a train to those spots but leave the tourist trap area and hang with locals.
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nah it's not. But it's funny how many people are desperate to get out of here and spend $1000s when they haven't seen 95% of the **** in the US.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

BigChief3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigChief3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigChief3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigChief3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigChief3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigChief3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigChief3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigChief3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigChief3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigChief3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigChief3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Fuqdatass View Post
    Traveling is important only to get a solid reality check on what a lame chithole the rest of the world is so you can fully appreciate living in the undisputed GOAT country.

Sounds like you got the experience
    not gonna read the whole thread just to see if somebody has already posted this.

Tottenham Hotspur

OliverHeldens has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OliverHeldens has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OliverHeldens has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OliverHeldens has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OliverHeldens has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OliverHeldens has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OliverHeldens has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OliverHeldens has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OliverHeldens has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OliverHeldens has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OliverHeldens has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by demfeelsbro View Post
    The people who are genuine about tavelling the world are the ones that don't post facebook/insta updates every 20 mins during their travels. I'm convinced the majority of young people 'traveling the world' are just doing as a tick-box exercise, not really in the moment and mainly doing it for the gram
    Yep. The people doing things for IG stay in their little bubble and generally don’t meet a ton of people. I still post stuff on social media while traveling, but eventually I get to a point where I completely live in the moment and stop caring about letting people know what I’m doing. That’s when you truly are receiving the full benefits of travel, because you are completely vacationing from life back home.

Nowadays, getting away is also great because it reminds you how crappy US culture is.

aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Went backpacking in Europe for a month...

Brb, how much did I spend on train tickets (and how many times did I barely catch the train)
    Brb, crowded and touristy as fuark
    Brb, illegal immigrants and gypsies trying to scam/pickpocket me around every corner
    Brb, sprained ankle on cobble stones trying to look at map while walking.
    Brb, people are shady as fuk towards Americans
    Brb, spent more time in lines at airport/train/bus stations and monuments than I did actually enjoying the scenery
    Brb brb brb could go on.

Live and learn at least. I will say I met some awesome travelers like myself who weren't part of the tourist cattle. I will say *some* things lived up to the hype, aka Colosseum, London Tower Bridge, Mediterranean coastline hiking/swimming.

Otherwise, I'll just travel the US and stay safe in my bubble.

How do people do this for 2-3-4-5-6 months and even years???
    Depends where you live.

If you're an American of course I can appreciate your assessment. You live in the GOAT country, pretty much everything is going to be a downgrade.

Those of us from chitholes like to travel to get away from our chithole countries.
    Wish I was American crew.
    Trump 2016.

A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Going to grudgingly agree.

It’s nice to go but also nice to come home.

I also believe lot of people “travel” just so they can talk about it.

Edit: a word of caution for the young guys though. When you are in the early stages of dating a girl always lie that you love traveling.

smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The only reason people travel for 6 months + are guys or girls who just want to go on a fukking spree

Guys go to Asia for 3 months. Not many of them are going for culture

Same for girls

Both parties (for once) are guilty of this. They just want to fuk as many people as possible while they're young

How to know if this is NOT the case? The person travelling will go either solo or with their boyfriend/girlfriends. If they're going with friends means they just wanna fuk

Don't know about you but even my closest friend I couldn't tolerate for 1 week plus.

elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Travelling the world doesn't mean staying in the city center of a city (touristy one) for 4 days and move on, it's about spending at least 2-3 months in each country (sometimes more depending on size) and mixing in with the culture
    Je parle francais, u mad?
    بحكي عربي, يو ماد؟

Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The best part of a trip where you leave the US is that feeling you get when you get back home. If I had a choice to either live in another country for the rest of my life or get to come back to the US only to die in a plane crash landing back in the US I wouldn't think twice boarding that plane.

I'm not saying anything against other countries, so non-American brahs sit your ass down. Just saying 'Murica/10.

PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jasonw1178 View Post
    The best part of a trip where you leave the US is that feeling you get when you get back home. If I had a choice to either live in another country for the rest of my life or get to come back to the US only to die in a plane crash landing back in the US I wouldn't think twice boarding that plane.

I'm not saying anything against other countries, so non-American brahs sit your ass down. Just saying 'Murica/10.
    Only thing I take away from traveling, this country is the fooking best.

God bless america
    No lifting crew

Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by elmariachii View Post
    Travelling the world doesn't mean staying in the city center of a city (touristy one) for 4 days and move on, it's about spending at least 2-3 months in each country (sometimes more depending on size) and mixing in with the culture
    No matter where you are, it takes a week or so of mingling until you meet the right people. Same as if you move to a new town.

Chance discussions with cab drivers and bar tenders that lead to invitations and more chance discussions.

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The majority of the world is a dump, true story but it's still worth to travel just as long as it's not some backpacker "I wash pans for my next trip" kind of deal.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CptClean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Couldn't imagine traveling on a budget but being young and having money traveling around going where ever you want doing anything you want is absolutely unreal
    One day scientists are going to kill us all.

arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol @ travelcels on suicide watch after this brutal ethering. Hey, you just spent 2 weeks in Japan for the cost of 4k? Cool man just spent that on fun living at home for the next 6 months. Have fun walking into work exhausted after sleeping in jizz filled hotel rooms, taking a few pictures next to some temples and eating radioactive sushi.

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    dumb thread. travelling is a hobby. some people spend tens of thousands of dollars on cars which i find retarded. same ****. some people like difference cultures, some people don't care.

but i think we can all agree that the people who travel just to post **** on social media or **** girls are losers

Originally Posted by arod204 View Post
    Lol @ travelcels on suicide watch after this brutal ethering. Hey, you just spent 2 weeks in Japan for the cost of 4k? Cool man just spent that on fun living at home for the next 6 months. Have fun walking into work exhausted after sleeping in jizz filled hotel rooms, taking a few pictures next to some temples and eating radioactive sushi.
    that 2 weeks spent in japan is worth way more than 6 months staying home. obviously for close-minded people it's boring and worthless though.
    Last edited by 2RDEYE; 08-10-2019 at 09:49 AM.
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.