cdombrowski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pms looking mushy and soft

I feel like the two weeks befor my period I start looking sof and mushy. My arms and legs lose definition and just feel gross. A few days after I star thing look a lot better. Anyone else experience this?

BuffBeast305 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuffBeast305 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuffBeast305 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuffBeast305 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuffBeast305 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuffBeast305 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuffBeast305 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuffBeast305 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuffBeast305 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuffBeast305 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuffBeast305 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cdombrowski View Post
    I feel like the two weeks befor my period I start looking sof and mushy. My arms and legs lose definition and just feel gross. A few days after I star thing look a lot better. Anyone else experience this?
    I gain a full 5 lbs the week before that sh.t.. Disgusting.. I hate it.. Its just water but still makes me look and feel gross.. I hear once u get around 12%bf ur period goes away.. More motivation to get this low as i have no reason to want my gross period.. My mom has a friend who went thru menopause and started taking some kinda meds so she'd get hers again cause without it she said she felt like "less of a woman" lmao wtf??? What a retard...

Jemima92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jemima92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jemima92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jemima92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jemima92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jemima92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jemima92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jemima92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jemima92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jemima92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jemima92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BuffBeast305 View Post
    I gain a full 5 lbs the week before that sh.t.. Disgusting.. I hate it.. Its just water but still makes me look and feel gross.. I hear once u get around 12%bf ur period goes away.. More motivation to get this low as i have no reason to want my gross period.. My mom has a friend who went thru menopause and started taking some kinda meds so she'd get hers again cause without it she said she felt like "less of a woman" lmao wtf??? What a retard...
    From experience (I am a former excessive exerciser and had disordered eating - not super serious though, luckily), you definitely don't want to not have your period (ah sorry for the double negative!). If your period goes away that is really really really bad. Your bones get weaker and no amount of weightlifting can strengthen them or build any more muscle if your body is using bone tissue as energy (because of low bodyfat/inadequate food intake). Periods are disgusting but they make you a healthier and happier person in the long run.

In response to the OP: I don't experience this but it really could just be your personal perception. Girls are extremely hard on themselves!! Just do something which makes you feel fantastic to get your mind of it, get a manicure or your hair done and keep going to the gym even if you have period pain (unless it is unbearable of course). And keep your lean protein and water intake adequate

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BuffBeast305 View Post
    I hear once u get around 12%bf ur period goes away.. More motivation to get this low as i have no reason to want my gross period..
    Not everyone loses their period when hitting low levels of body fat. I competed in bb for over a decaded, getting down to sub 10% for shows and never once did I lose my period. It came like clockwork for me. It's important that women have normal, healthy periods. It's crucial for keeping our hormone levels in balance. Missed periods can cause health issues when it comes to thyroid function, bone health, adrenal function, healthy weight maintenance, worsen PMS symptoms, fatigue, sexual arousal, etc...

We want to be healthy women, living a healthy lifestyle and this^^is an important part of it.

I get some of my best workouts during that time of the month. For some reason the extra water weight (3-5 lbs for me easy) seems to help with my strength in the gym. We feel puffy, gross, tired, crampy, but it passes. You can do simple things like cut back a few carbs, cut back a little sodium, eat some foods that work as a natural diuretic asparagus, celery, radishes, parsley, garlic, watercress, watermellon, etc...dandelion root tea or in capsule form is great for controlling fluid balance. Increasing your normal water intake will also help.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

cdombrowski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thak you! I just pushed through a heavy leg and back sessio. Feel like a strong girl...increased is all of my lifts!!! I just get discouraged when my arms seem to go from looking cut to tubular. It's water and I'll see my bumpy girl arms soon!

QUOTE=kimm4;915379173]Not everyone loses their period when hitting low levels of body fat. I competed in bb for over a decaded, getting down to sub 10% for shows and never once did I lose my period. It came like clockwork for me. It's important that women have normal, healthy periods. It's crucial for keeping our hormone levels in balance. Missed periods can cause health issues when it comes to thyroid function, bone health, adrenal function, healthy weight maintenance, worsen PMS symptoms, fatigue, sexual arousal, etc...

We want to be healthy women, living a healthy lifestyle and this^^is an important part of it.

I get some of my best workouts during that time of the month. For some reason the extra water weight (3-5 lbs for me easy) seems to help with my strength in the gym. We feel puffy, gross, tired, crampy, but it passes. You can do simple things like cut back a few carbs, cut back a little sodium, eat some foods that work as a natural diuretic asparagus, celery, radishes, parsley, garlic, watercress, watermellon, etc...dandelion root tea or in capsule form is great for controlling fluid balance. Increasing your normal water intake will also help.[/QUOTE]

janasteffensen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I get the same I get so soft an womanly whilst I was rock hard just few days ago couldn’t gain weight this fast. Really helps to eat really clean week before period but hormones get the better of me!

doctoremma will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctoremma will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctoremma will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctoremma will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctoremma will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctoremma will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctoremma will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctoremma will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctoremma will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctoremma will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctoremma will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I feel a bit soft and mushy when I ovulate. I guess it’s evolution making me look fertile for the menz.

Any posts on deliberate attempts to drop so much body fat that you stop your periods should be ignored. It’s such an unhealthy mindset.

Also, feminist me is obliged to say: periods aren’t gross or disgusting. It’s just blood.