Closed Thread
    redF4517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redF4517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redF4517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redF4517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redF4517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redF4517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redF4517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redF4517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redF4517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redF4517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redF4517 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

1st Phorm Legionnaire Program. Is it legit?

I was just accepted into 1st Phorm's Legionnaire program and I'm wondering if anyone knows if this company is legit or not. I've googled but haven't found much other than who the founders are, how they got started, etc and that DLB and Rob appear to endorse them some and Derek Weida is one of their athletes. That eases me a little but I'd love personal opinions if at all possible.

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are you asking about the quality of their products or whether or not they'll actually pay you?

Their products are mediocre and are overpriced. That being said, they may very well pay you what they say they will pay you to get you to shill for them.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by redF4517 View Post
    I was just accepted into 1st Phorm's Legionnaire program and I'm wondering if anyone knows if this company is legit or not. I've googled but haven't found much other than who the founders are, how they got started, etc and that DLB and Rob appear to endorse them some and Derek Weida is one of their athletes. That eases me a little but I'd love personal opinions if at all possible.
    The fact that you've been unable to find out much about this program/company is, in itself, a red flag. Just a guess, but I'd bet that anyone who can fog a mirror would be "accepted" into their "program," which is likely to be little more than a sales scheme similar to Amway or Beach Body or any of those other deals designed to make someone else rich.

I'd advise you to use caution in providing any of your personal information, etc., with this company. And keep in mind that celebrity endorsements mean very little other than the endorser was compensated in some way for the use of his/her name/image.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know a few people who work with 1st Phorm. They have stood by the company for some time and appear very happy with the company.

I personally have not worked with them and can't give any personal opinion, I just know they've been around a bit and some folks I have looked up to work with them. I don't know anything about the particular program you mentioned.

Rob and Dana worked with them a bit before launching their own supp line. They also used to give away 1st Phorm products at their gym camps back when they did those at the original Warhouse.
    2020 Olympia Bound | NPC WPD Nationally Qualified | 2018 Arnold Amateur WPD Top 3 | 2x WPD Pro World Champion (INBA/DFAC)

Meet Lifts: S: 305 | B: 205 | D: 370 * Gym Lifts: S: 380 | B: 275 | D: 415

WEB: proyeo.com | IG: ankhjii_pro_yeo

ISSA: CFT SNS | Westside Barbell Certified

karen77pr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) karen77pr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) karen77pr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) karen77pr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) karen77pr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) karen77pr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) karen77pr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) karen77pr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) karen77pr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) karen77pr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) karen77pr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Thumbs down Hmmmm

Originally Posted by Partyrocking View Post
    Are you asking about the quality of their products or whether or not they'll actually pay you?

Their products are mediocre and are overpriced. That being said, they may very well pay you what they say they will pay you to get you to shill for them.
    People who knows about formulas and supplements, can tell their products are NOT mediocre. If you have any other personal reasons against the company, just share the truth in regards to your opinion.

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by karen77pr View Post
    People who knows about formulas and supplements, can tell their products are NOT mediocre. If you have any other personal reasons against the company, just share the truth in regards to your opinion.
    Nice try, Shill!

Their products are a joke. This is what they call a pre-workout.

Underdosed creatine, underdosed beta alanine, underdosed NALT ... all for $40

The only things they dose properly are the caffeine and the agmatine. Here’s an idea. Get a bottle of caffeine pills for $5. Get a bottle of of agmatine pills for $12. Save $23 (actually more since the caffeine pills will last more than a month)
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01