Luciiisekk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy 26 weeks out help

Hi, I want to compete next year in April. After my first competition season I fell into binge eating cycle again and regained 17kg from my stage weight...Yes 17kg. I have been suffering with binge eating for about 6 years but I feel like I need to get focus and motivation again so I set myself a goal but this time I want to learn how to prep while keeping healthy balanced lifestyle. Unfortunately I can't afford to hire a coach this time so it's all up to me but I do have a lot of knowledge from fitness it's just doing it, trust the process and break the years habit of binging.
    I am looking for someone who can help me set my macros and amount of cardio for losing 1kg a week.
    I am 28 y.o., female, 175cm, 77kg and all day pretty much on my feet
    Please check my updated photos in my profile. Thank you so much for your help guys 😊
    Last edited by Luciiisekk; 10-27-2017 at 09:52 AM.

kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm gonna be honest as a coach.
    Your first goal is to talk to a professional about your disordered eating and truly get that under control.
    You should not think about a contest UNTIL that happens or you may very well find yourself in a slippery slide

However, I will say do NOT lose hope. Many competitors in here have had disordered eating in the past and a lot of them are healthy now and prep in a very healthy way, including me!
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

IG: stephaniesobien

NPC WPD and WNPF, Metal Militia powerlifter

kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Feel free to PM me if you need to talk
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I agree with Kit.

I checked out your profile pics and in my professional opinion you're not ready to compete. You're lacking in the muscle foundation that's needed to be competitive. You need to spend more time building/adding more overall muscle to your frame.

Just my honest feedback as a coach.

Good luck to your and stay healthy.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Thank you so much. I just want to have a goal in my mind but truly focus on eating g and fuelling my body right... I now it's just a bad habit and I can't carry on like this. As much as I struggled during my first prep I really miss my discipline and I need it back!!

Thank you so much lovely. But I think I am giving myself enough time. I know I won't look anything like someone who's been competiting for long time but I need my focus and discipline back. I loved myself during prep as much as I struggled and believe it or not I really miss it. I hate myself binging... I want to learn how to eat right while getting into better shape...Now I am not in a good place and if I carry on the way I do I don't want to see myself in few weeks time....

Originally Posted by Luciiisekk View Post
    Thank you so much lovely. But I think I am giving myself enough time. I know I won't look anything like someone who's been competiting for long time but I need my focus and discipline back. I loved myself during prep as much as I struggled and believe it or not I really miss it. I hate myself binging... I want to learn how to eat right while getting into better shape...Now I am not in a good place and if I carry on the way I do I don't want to see myself in few weeks time....
    With out getting A handle on the mental and emotional aspect of the disordered eating you are going to dig yourself a bigger hole by throwing in the hugely mental and emotional aspect of prep. Things will continue to worsen.

Please heed our advice!!! It is imperative to be healthy inside first
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Luciiisekk View Post
    Thank you so much lovely. But I think I am giving myself enough time.
    No you're not giving yourself enough time and you need to do more research. Competing (even for newbies) goes way beyond just dieting down and hitting the stage. The muscle foundation has to be there so you have something to diet down to. Years of binges and undereating doesn't build a body. Building muscle is a slow process for women and takes years of lifting heavy and eating in a surplus to make it happen.

With your disordered eating and needing to build a stronger foundation...you're simply not ready to compete and any good coach would tell you that.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)