YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

RedCon1 MRE and Big Noise Review

Big shoutout to Kwayzee and the RedCon1 Team for hooking me up with a couple samples of each to try out and review. I'm a fan of Total War so trying out two other products from the RedCon1 line was great!

Sweet Potato Pie and Blueberry Cobbler MRE Review:

Profile: Now the macros on this are pretty good for a meal replacement. It is just enough of everything to fit in a complete meal worth of macros. 47g of protein, 75g of carbs (8g fiber, 5g sugar), 4g of fat. I really like the amount of fat in this one. I try to keep my fat amount low in my meals and coupled with the high carb and protein values this is a pretty rock solid formula. I also like that its only 525 calories which is about the amount I try to have each meal. This being made of natural ingredients and protein blends is a real plus also. 9/10

Mixability: This mixed up nice and good. No issues with it at all. The only thing that threw me off was the bits of what im guessing was pie crust in it lol.

Taste: Sweet potato pie was the winner in this one but blueberry cobbler wasnt too far behind. The little bits of pie crust were weird at first because I wasnt expecting them but they tasted great too lol. The only issue I had was the water i used was a little warm for the blueberry cobbler and it made it a very mellow flavor. The same temperature water was used for the sweet potato pie, maybe a little bit colder, and it still had a strong taste. SWP 9/10 BC 7.5/10

Overall I liked the MRE samples. The macros were great, they mixed well, and they tasted great!

Watermelon and Strawberry Kiwi Big Noise Review:

Unfortunately it seems that I forgot to take pictures of these 2...

Profile: This is a great non-stim profile. The combination of nootropics, fat burning, and vascularity increasing ingredients definitely shows when taking this product. 8/10

Mixability: This mixed alright. There was grit at the bottom of my shaker while I was drinking it unfortunately. 7/10

Taste: Both Watermelon and Strawberry Kiwi were decent flavors. They were pretty mellow and didnt stand out too much. But they werent that bad. They were a little underwhelming to be honest. Both 6.5/10

Effect: I used these standalone since I only had 2 samples and the effects were pretty good. For a non-stim pump product they performed better than I expected. I could see my muscles were pumped up and I had great workouts both times I used it. Nothing bad to say about it Big Noise and I would take it alone or stack it with a decent preworkout with confidence. 9/10

Overall Big Noise did better than I expected. Ive had a lot of pump products before and for a non-stim one I would say it works quite well and I would refer it to others that are looking for a good, balanced non-stim pump supplement.
    “Uh, Later Dudes. S you in your A’s, don’t wear a C, and J all over your B’s.”

-Local business owner and cat enthusiast
    Always pick 2 crew

dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great stuff my friend!

I found de whey bruddas Originalcordawg's Avatar
    Originalcordawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Originalcordawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Originalcordawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Originalcordawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Originalcordawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Originalcordawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Originalcordawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Originalcordawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Originalcordawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Originalcordawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Originalcordawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sweet potato pie sounds amazing. Nice review!
    Team No Calves

Misc at work crew

KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Solid review, man!

Thanks much!!
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by dk5bdubs View Post
    Great stuff my friend!
    Originally Posted by Originalcordawg View Post
    Sweet potato pie sounds amazing. Nice review!
    Originally Posted by KwayZee View Post
    Solid review, man!

Thanks much!!
    Thanks guys!
    “Uh, Later Dudes. S you in your A’s, don’t wear a C, and J all over your B’s.”

-Local business owner and cat enthusiast
    Always pick 2 crew

🇱🇧 Lebanese Jesus 🇱🇧 dougefresh93's Avatar
    dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    great pics, nice review.
    Instagram - @dougefresh093