Jason782 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

HighSchoolGainiz !

Sup guys, I'm a 14 year old freshmen, 6'1 142 pounds. I've been working on building muscle for about the past month or so(for the first time in my life) and think I've finally built the perfect program based on my crazy circumstances. Trying to gain about a pound every 10 days or so, so about 3 pounds per month.

Current Lifts(calculator ORM): (Important: These lifts are all done on a smith machine because the only gym I have access to is Planet Fitness so I'm working with what I have)
    Bench: 105 Lb
    Squat: 135 Lb
    Deadlift: 205 Lb

Goals:
    Bench: 135 Lb
    Squat: 225 Lb
    Deadlift: 305 Lb

Alright so unfortunately I'm not in the best position because I only have access to the gym twice a week, however I do have a barbell with enough weight for the program I follow, thus I do a Push/Pull(Basically 2 workouts, it takes about an hour 50 min) one gym day and a leg/arm the other.(genetically have very good legs so I don't do a ton but my arms are garbage) Then I do two full body(- legs) barbell workouts at home.

Push Pull:
    Bench Press: Warm up and 3 of 4-6
    Incline Bench: 2 of 4-6
    Shoulder Press: Warmup and 2 of 4-6
    Bent Over Rear Delt Raise: 2 of 8-10
    Deadlift: Warmup and 3 of 4-6
    Row: 3 of 4-6
    Pull Up: 3 of 4-6
    One Arm Dumbell Row: 3 of 4-6

Barbell Workout 1:
    Bench+Row: 3 of 8-12
    OH Press+Shrugs: 3 of 8-12
    Curl+OH Tricep Extension: 3 of 8-12
    Ab Plank+Bicycle Crunch: Ab Plank just work on improving as I do it and bicycle crunches to failure

Legs
    Squat: Warmup and 3 of 4-6
    Leg Press: 3 of 4-6
    Calf Raises: 3 of 10-12
    Close Grip Bench: 3 of 4-6
    Alternating Dumbell Curl into Pushdown using straight bar with a narrow grip: 3 of 8-12
    Cable Crunch: 3 of 8-10
    Leg Raise: 3 sets till failure

Barbell 2:
    Bench+Upright Row: 3 of 8-12
    OH Press+Shrugs: 3 of 8-12
    Curl+OH Tricep Extension: 3 of 8-12
    Ab Plank+Rollout: Rollout to failure

I know its a pretty complicated routine for a beginner but I wanted to make sure to emphasize work on all my genetic weaker points while not putting as much focus into things such as legs and calves as I'm very lucky genetically in that case.

Oh and for anyone curious my macros are like 145 protein, 400 carb, and 83 fat atm and I do track and weigh when I can but I'm not stressing over enjoying myself It's not that serious at this point haha

Hope you enjoy and hope I can progress well =)

Funny enough the first day I'm checking in actually happens to be a rest day haha. Just did a bit of forearm and ab work, decided against cardio for the day as I just wanted to chill and for me it's more of an optional thing because the cardio I do is distance running, which of course burns a lot of calories. I do it because I enjoy it though, and I just eat back whatever calories the tracking app I use tells me, and so far my progress hasn't been affected negatively as far as I can tell.

NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000)
    In on MAKING ALL KINDZ OF GAINZ.
    Start Date: May 8th 2016

Height: 5'8/173cm
    Weight (Fasted): 188lbs/85kg

Maxes:
    Bench: 335lbs/147kg
    Squat: 385lbs/174kg
    Deadlift:425lbs/193kg
    Instagram: @chrisgarciafitness

Originally Posted by NattyNation View Post
    In on MAKING ALL KINDZ OF GAINZ.
    EVERY. SINGLE. KIND. LETS GOOOOOOOOOO

Today was barbell workout 1, felt really good and enjoyed it. Hit the top of my set for Military Presses on set 1 so I moved up 10 pounds(to 62(weird barbell, weighs 12 pounds)) although didn't hit my reps for 3rd set. I'm also not gonna write out every single rep amt for every set because I count that in an app I just want to use this journal for more my thoughts and stuff. Curls also went pretty well, been really trying to hit the top of my range for all 3 sets and am almost there. Also hit 75 seconds for my 3rd set of the "Ab Plank" which is what's called a "Long lever posterior tilt plank"(oml) basically just means taking elbows under eyes and squeezing glutes super hard. Got it from a Jeff Nippard vid, guess it's like pretty amazing for ab activation.

Military Press
    52 x 12
    62 x 8
    62 x 6

Curls:
    42 x 12
    42 x 11
    42 x 10

We hit the weight room yesterday but ended up being nearly a waste of a day which really sucks since I only get to go to the gym twice a week. I've realized that it's probably smarter to dumbell flat/incline press rather than use the Smith Machine which should have probably been obvious but whatever. Anyways I was dumbell benching and I think I needed to drop the weight from 45s to 40s but I wanted to finish in the middle of my set and I ended up straining my left arm or something and I only ended up finishing up to deadlifts in my workout. However I did hit my top set for deadlifts and ended up hitting both 200 and 205 for 4 reps so I was very happy about that!