teenguru88 is just really nice. (+1000) teenguru88 is just really nice. (+1000) teenguru88 is just really nice. (+1000) teenguru88 is just really nice. (+1000) teenguru88 is just really nice. (+1000) teenguru88 is just really nice. (+1000) teenguru88 is just really nice. (+1000) teenguru88 is just really nice. (+1000) teenguru88 is just really nice. (+1000) teenguru88 is just really nice. (+1000) teenguru88 is just really nice. (+1000)

Teen contest prep. 3 weeks out!

I know I probably should have made this a while ago, but oh well lol. Just thought it would be cool to keep track of the last 3 weeks and have something to look back on. I've been extremely busy lately with school (keeping a 4.0 gpa), work, and this prep so I'll try my best to keep up with this prep journal.

As stated, I am 3 weeks out from the Npc Felicia Romero Classic in Arizona. I will be competing in mens open and novice classic physique. Unfortunately, not enough teens enter into classic physique, so I have to play with the big boys. Last year I competed in the same show and took 3rd place in my novice class, but I'm hoping to bring in a much better package this year.

Here's a few pics from my show last year:

Here are some current pics:
    Start of prep 246lbs (had a little too much fun on vacation)

Some posing practice from today

Like a week or two ago

The above pic was at 206lbs, although i was very flat and depleted, but I'm not really sure what I'm currently at because I haven't cared much about the scale. I can see visual changes in the mirror and I never stray off course from my diet.

This prep has been MUCH different from last year. Btw I do my own preps, but I do have a posing coach. Unlike last year, I have focused on keeping fiber high, usually coming from broc****, cauliflower, and romaine lettuce, which has tremendously helped with hunger. I also started the first 12 weeks with a ketogenic diet and I absolutely loved it. I was always full and never had any cravings at all, as well as I feel compared to my last prep it was much more muscle sparing.

Things like zero sugar jello, shirataki noodles, quest bars and chips, and walden farms products have also been a huge help. If you know how to cook with shirataki noodles you can make some pretty good and extremely low calorie filler meals.

Anyways, sorry for the really long intro. I don't have work today so I'm just doing homework all day and I'll make it to the gym for cardio at some point tonight. Or I might just take the dog on a run with me.

teenguru88 is just really nice. (+1000) teenguru88 is just really nice. (+1000) teenguru88 is just really nice. (+1000) teenguru88 is just really nice. (+1000) teenguru88 is just really nice. (+1000) teenguru88 is just really nice. (+1000) teenguru88 is just really nice. (+1000) teenguru88 is just really nice. (+1000) teenguru88 is just really nice. (+1000) teenguru88 is just really nice. (+1000) teenguru88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sunday 10/22/17

Woke up this morning to a call from work saying they would be overstaffed today and I didn't have to come in, that's a first lol. So I got down my staple breakfast of 460 grams of egg whites and 1 cup oats. Put some walden farms pancake syrup in my oatmeal and ohhh boyyy! It's a must try for anyone that diets and hasn't tried it.

Morning weight was 209lbs, but this was a more full weight compared to 2 weeks ago when I had gotten down to a depleted 206lbs.

I can't workout on an empty stomach so I went to the gym a few minutes after breakfast and smashed on legs and 30 minutes of full incline treadmill at 4.5mph. This prep has gone much better than last year, I've seriously lost hardly any strength at all and the size of the deficits and amount of cardio have been the exact same. The only difference was that I did keto for the majority of this prep and supplemented exogenous ketones (ketone salts) pre workout. And for any skeptics, ketone salts do work. Not only could I feel the difference, but I had a blood glucose meter that I tested my ketone levels with.

Had some new classic physique shorts come in the mail today from gaspbb.com. Ordered a size large and they fit perfect so I'm really amped to do some posing in them. Will probably head back to the gym later tonight for some core workouts and posing practice.

I have this annoying 2k word paper I have to finish today so I'm glad I didn't have to work today. I'll have time to cook the rest of todays meals and I might just cook tomorrows as well and finish my paper. Weighed and portioned out my chicken yesterday and they've been marinating in my own marinate mix since then. Going to sear each side on the grill then drop the heat and slow cook some walden farms bbq sauce into it.

I'm way too close to make any mistakes. Just have to keep grinding.

Professional Toner WorldClassDBag's Avatar
    WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    mirin. shave the beard though
    S/B/D/OHP: 405/265/495/180

suf·fer Beau·ti·(ful)·ly

SA Spurs

Originally Posted by WorldClassDBag View Post
    mirin. shave the beard though
    Ah, good reminder. I've actually been meaning to haha

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So very close. Best of luck to you!
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Monday 10/23/2017

Woke up with my midsection feeling tighter today. No idea on weight and don't really care.
    Pic of me and my lady early this morning:

Had the usual 460 grams of egg whites with a bit of fresh pico de gallo with 1 cup oats with some walden farms syrup for breakfast at around 5:30. . Today is just another homework day so I've been at my schools library since 7 a.m. Pretty much finished with everything I needed to get done so I'll be heading out soon.

Fit in a subway foot long about an hour ago. Whole wheat bread, turkey breast, no cheese, toasted, lots of lettuce, and some tomatoes and banana peppers. No condiments. Subway is one of the only places that actually has very accurate nutritional values when you keep it basic with no condiments. When I get home I'll have a scoop of cookies and cream casein mixed in my coffee with some walden farms mocha creamer.

Next two meals will be 8oz of chicken with half a bag of kroger steamable broc**** and cauliflower. This is a pic from yesterday, but it's literally exactly how the meals look. . And twice spread out throughout the day I'll have 2-3 cups romaine lettuce with some walden farms thousand island dressing. Will also have as many sugar free jellos as I'd like. 5 cals each and I'll have like 4-5 max.

Tonight is push day at the gym and I'll be doing some posing as well and I'll try to get some pics to upload. Working on the final touches of my posing routine and getting all of my transitions flowing smooth. Song is here comes the boom by nelly and I have all of the flexes timed with the booms pretty bad***. Took the pup on a 4 mile walk last night with my lady and I might do the same tonight instead of hitting the treadmill, it's been nice outside so it's a nice change from the treadmill.

Sunday 10/29

Been really busy the past week with school, work and this prep so I haven't had a chance to post the past few days. Prep is going great, but crappy at the same time. Great in the sense that my diet, training and posing has been on point all week even with being so busy, but crappy in the sense that I'm just drained.

Went out to my posing coaches gym yesterday for some posing help. Definitely getting more confident with my posing. Also seems I'm getting leaner and leaner by the day. Cool bicep pic I got yesterday

Here's a pic of the best tasting shake you can have for 140 cals. . Seriously this is a must try. 1 cup unsweetened almond milk. 1 cup coffee. Little bit of walden farms mocha, little bit of walden farms chocolate, lots of walden farms caramel, and 1 scoop cookies and cream casein. I use casein because it helps keep me full.

Just have to keep grinding for the very last bit of this prep. No changes have been made to my diet so far. Will keep you guys a lot more updated during my peak week and I'll post pics of all meals for each day because I took my peak week off of work. Going to get a session in tonight once I finish some more homework and I'll try to get some posing pics up.
    Last edited by teenguru88; 10-29-2017 at 09:18 PM.

Saturday 11/4

Haven't had a chance to update for like a week because I've just been extremely busy. Prep is going great and my posing and routine are getting really solid.

Peak week starts tomorrow a long with 3 gallons of water tomorrow. Did all of my shopping today and I'm going to cook my meals for Sun-Tues tonight and then I'll cook the remaining meals Wednesday morning.

I haven't weighed myself, but I can tell that my weight is at an all time low. I can see it in my definition as well as feeling it in my face lol.

I'll try to post more often this week, but I've been really busy and honestly just drained so I might just make a large post right before and after the show at the end of the week.

11/9 ONE DAY OUT UPDATE

This week has been extremely draining and annoying, but hey, tomorrow is show day! Started depleting and water loading in the beginning of the week and man did I drop a lot of weight. Diet and water consumption have been on point and no mistakes have been made. Sluggishly made it through my lifting and cardio sessions. Saturday night it'll all be over (two day show).

I don't think i really got any posing pictures, but i will post some of the pics I got this week.

Beginning of the week when I was still managing to get good pumps in.

Some leg pics this morning when i went in for my base tan,

Here's some ab picks from this morning before i started carbing up.

A pic from my peak week last year!

Carbs and calories have been so low this week I almost cried when I got to eat this meal like 20 minutes ago. 2 loaded baked potatoes and 12 oz sirloin steak.

Oh and can't forget the 2 subway cookies!

This prep has taught me so many things. I'm coming in much leaner and more dry compared to last year as well as larger! Saw some of the guys at weigh ins today and GEEEEEZ the competition is going to be rough this year. Regardless, I've busted my a** off and I'll be happy with however i place!

Will try to post more updates tomorrow before the show, but there will for sure be a huge post Sunday morning about the show. Wish me luck!

WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you look amazing op. mirin the dedication, could never do it myself though

suf·fer Beau·ti·(ful)·ly

SA Spurs

Originally Posted by WorldClassDBag View Post
    you look amazing op. mirin the dedication, could never do it myself though
    Thanks man. Probably won't compete again for a long time. Has just put too much stress on life and brought down the quality of life. I love competing and getting shredded, but at the end of the day it's all about quality of life and being in prep mode for 3-6 months out of the year ain't good quality.

Just got home from prejudging. It honestly went really well and I feel like I filled in perfectly while remaining extremely dry.

Not sure how I did until finals tomorrow night, but honestly I don't really care. I had a blast and have loved this entire experience (to am extent) and I'll be happy with however I placed.

However, I did get first call outs in both novice and open and I felt pretty good. But not gonna lie the competition looked incredible.

Dead tired and drained and honestly not even wanting to eat so I'm just going to bed. Have to wake up really early to knock out a ton of homework before the p.m show.

Diet tomorrow will depend on how I look in the morning, but more than likely it'll stay the same as what it was today which worked great.

My fiance got a few pictures last night, not great quality since it's from a phone, but I'll still put em up. Will definitely try to get a lot more tonight though!

Rear Double Bi (I'm middle left) :

Abdominal Thigh (only guy with glasses) :

Rear Relaxed ("relaxed lol) again I am middle left:

Front Double Bi:

Wish I had some pics next to the guys from first call outs mens open, they looked incredible. Not really sure how I'll place, but I'm happy with the package I brought last night. It might be hard to tell, but I was MUCH leaner than literally everyone. A lot of the open guys killed me in size, but hopefully the judges really take into account the better conditioning that I brought in.

Athlete meeting is @4:30 p.m and the finals show is at 6 p.m so hopefully I'll get out early enough to have a nice dinner with family and friends. Will keep you guys updated on how everything went sunday morning. If I place well I'll probably be too excited to go to bed early and I'll post results and what not tonight. So no post tonight isn't a good sign lol. But hey, all in all it's all about having fun and learning from your mistakes.

Give me feedback on what you guys think!

NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good chit OP! looking fuarking joocy man and good chit balancing school and bodybuilding.
    Start Date: May 8th 2016

Height: 5'8/173cm
    Weight (Fasted): 188lbs/85kg

Maxes:
    Bench: 335lbs/147kg
    Squat: 385lbs/174kg
    Deadlift:425lbs/193kg
    Instagram: @chrisgarciafitness

Originally Posted by NattyNation View Post
    Good chit OP! looking fuarking joocy man and good chit balancing school and bodybuilding.
    Thanks man!

4th place men's novice & 5th place men's open. Not the greatest placing, but I'm alright with it just for the fact that some of the competition looked incredible. Will post more about it tomorrow, but I'm tired and it's time to crash out now.

Originally Posted by teenguru88 View Post
    4th place men's novice & 5th place men's open. Not the greatest placing, but I'm alright with it just for the fact that some of the competition looked incredible. Will post more about it tomorrow, but I'm tired and it's time to crash out now.
    congrats op

suf·fer Beau·ti·(ful)·ly

SA Spurs