Thread: Please Help!

GoldenHaze is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Please Help!

Im 265 pounds and 6'3. Im just starting my weight loss journey and afraid of getting loose skin. Do you guys have any tips on preventing it? And how many weight do i have to lose in order to be at a healthy weight to stop cutting. thank you. at my current weight is it guaranteed that i will have loose skin? I was pretty thin a few years ago and gained all that wait since late 2013/14 gradually to 2017.

Registered User BecomingSmaller's Avatar
    BecomingSmaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BecomingSmaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BecomingSmaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BecomingSmaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BecomingSmaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BecomingSmaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BecomingSmaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BecomingSmaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BecomingSmaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BecomingSmaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BecomingSmaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There’s a good chance you will be fine but you won’t know for sure till you lose the weight. Don’t worry over something you have no control over.
    I never saw a wild thing
    sorry for itself.
    A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough
    without ever having felt sorry for itself.

54 year old male 6'4
    Jan 2016: 315#, May 2017: 185# 15%
    Next goal: 185# 12%
    #250kchallenge2018

kraack will become famous soon enough. (+50) kraack will become famous soon enough. (+50) kraack will become famous soon enough. (+50) kraack will become famous soon enough. (+50) kraack will become famous soon enough. (+50) kraack will become famous soon enough. (+50) kraack will become famous soon enough. (+50) kraack will become famous soon enough. (+50) kraack will become famous soon enough. (+50) kraack will become famous soon enough. (+50) kraack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BecomingSmaller View Post
    Don’t worry over something you have no control over.
    This ^^ 100%

RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Take your time and find joy in the journey. It's going to be a process. I think the only issues with skin is if you lose the weight too fast. Don't rush the process and try to develop habits into your life style so you can keep that weight off once you get to where you want to be.

Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My thoughts are take it slow and don't lose fat too fast. Enjoy the journey as you will feel much better along the way. Starvation comes to mind so don't starve yourself. Unhealthy.

Glad you're making the first step! That's the hard part now start rockin' it!
    FIERCE 5
    http://scoobysworkshop.com/accurate-calorie-calculator/
    http://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/phul-workout (Thanks Kimm4)
    http://nutritiondata.self.com/
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167871451
    https://legionathletics.com/body-recomposition/