Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    r2bd4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) r2bd4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) r2bd4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) r2bd4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) r2bd4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) r2bd4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) r2bd4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) r2bd4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) r2bd4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) r2bd4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) r2bd4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Looking for online coaching (skype etc)

Hi

I was thinking about writing this post for a long time. Now at 1am in the morning might not be the best time, but it is important to me so I will write it anyway.
    Three years ago I was working out at least 5 days a week, had my diet under control. I looked like this: --> delted. Apparently I'm not allowed to post links

I have been suffering from health issues, had an invasive (i hope that's the right word not a native speaker) surgery and a very ugly break up with my girl friend. I'm not trying to sound cynical but to compliment that a close friend committed suicide and now this February I lost my Dad well he didn't see a way out anymore. After all of this I kind of cracked.

I want to change a lot of things about me but I'm here to talk about wanting to get in shape again.

I'm looking for a bodybuilder/PT who would do skype sessions with me, help me with the macros for dieting and could pinpoint to the direction to where I could find tasty/healthy recipes.

I have done it all before, but I need some support to get back on track. I believe that bodybuilding can lead me out of this misery which my life has become.
    I still have to take a lot of meds for calming down. But if I go for a run instead of taking the calm meds the running does more for me then the med. This gives me hope that bodybuilding can help me to get my life back, or help me to find myself again.

I do not mind paying for such coaching as long as I can afford it and the prize is fair for the trainer and for me.

If you are a trainer and interested please link me your BodySpace profile. I would like to talk to you on Skype about how you would approach this and ahmm nah I would just like to get to know a little bit

I hope I posted this in the correct section. Otherwise mods please move it to where it belongs.

Sry that I got emotional, it's hard not to when I have to tell anyone about my past.

Have a great day (hopefully at the gym)
    r2bd4

dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hi,

I am willing to talk to you a bit more and gather some more information about your goals.

My website is provided in my signature, with all relevant information and an application form.

Look forward to seeing your response.

-Danny
    ACE CPT | StrongFirst SFG I | Student Physical Therapist

Instagram: @dannywfitness
    ********: /dannywilliamsfitness

Helping people to live a balanced lifestyle, move better, and achieve their ideal bodyweight.

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dwill094 View Post
    Hi,

I am willing to talk to you a bit more and gather some more information about your goals.

My website is provided in my signature, with all relevant information and an application form.

Look forward to seeing your response.

-Danny
    Did you read his post carefully? Why are you taking on this type of extreme case? This guy needs to see a psychiatrist and get a psych eval. He doesn't need an online trainer...at least not yet. He needs medical treatment.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.

dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ronin4help View Post
    Did you read his post carefully? Why are you taking on this type of extreme case? This guy needs to see a psychiatrist and get a psych eval. He doesn't need an online trainer...at least not yet. He needs medical treatment.
    Who are you to diagnose him as an extreme case?

Maybe he is already seeing a psychiatrist.

My method of dealing with clientele is very grounded in psychology, I view people as people rather than training machines--and that is always in consideration when I am constructing a program.

I am interested in training with anyone who desires to enhance their fitness and that I believe I can help, any red flags about medical concerns would be prevalent when I screen with PAR-Q and Health History Questionnaires before we begin.

Helping people to live a balanced lifestyle, move better, and achieve their ideal bodyweight.

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Who are you to diagnose him as an extreme case?
    ..a person who can read.

The question is... as my reply implied... WHO ARE YOU? You have a huge ego if you can read something like that and imply you can help the guy. And yes... that is how he will perceive your response because that is what he yearns. A sound minded individual may not see your response as more than a simple offer to evaluate and perhaps consult but you have to be very careful when dealing with someone with 'issues' because you do not have the expertise to see the signs. That is my point. You are diving in thinking you know what you are doing but you clearly do not. In one breathe you ask 'Who are you to diagnose him as an extreme case?' and then before the spit dries on your lips you state, 'Maybe he is already seeing a psychiatrist.'

WTF???????

It was the wrong approach. The guy is clinging on to any sign of hope and here you come... fukn Johnny come lately to the rescue and you instantly may have caused more harm than good without even knowing it. Why? Because you are thinking about his money over his well being.

...or you are not experienced enough to know that the two are not always the same thing.

faqeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) faqeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) faqeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) faqeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) faqeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) faqeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) faqeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) faqeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) faqeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) faqeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) faqeer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ..a person who can read.

The question is... as my reply implied... WHO ARE YOU? You have a huge ego if you can read something like that and imply you can help the guy. And yes... that is how he will perceive your response because that is what he yearns. A sound minded individual may not see your response as more than a simple offer to evaluate and perhaps consult but you have to be very careful when dealing with someone with 'issues' because you do not have the expertise to see the signs. That is my point. You are diving in thinking you know what you are doing but you clearly do not. In one breathe you ask 'Who are you to diagnose him as an extreme case?' and then before the spit dries on your lips you state, 'Maybe he is already seeing a psychiatrist.'

WTF???????

It was the wrong approach. The guy is clinging on to any sign of hope and here you come... fukn Johnny come lately to the rescue and you instantly may have caused more harm than good without even knowing it. Why? Because you are thinking about his money over his well being.

...or you are not experienced enough to know that the two are not always the same thing.
    Okay okay calm down, the guy came here asking for a personal trainer/caoch.... why should one turn him down because you think this isn't the right solution for him? The guy made it pretty clear as to what he is looking for and how can danny's service possibly harm him?

..a person who can read.

WTF???????

You are going completely off the rails with this...

I never said I could help him.

But I am willing to discuss with him further to see if his situation is right for training. And to see if we can enhance his FITNESS...

He was the one inquiring about online training.

As far as I am aware--you have no qualifications to diagnose his mental stability.

And most definitely not from a single forum post.

kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

But I am willing to discuss with him further to see if his situation is right for training. And to see if we can enhance his FITNESS...

As far as I am aware--you have no qualifications to diagnose his mental stability.

To the 2 posters above me....this is Ronins MO. He is not a positive person and just likes to try and be right. No sense in arguing. I don't even know why he comes in this section as he is never helpful.
    But nice to meet you 2!!

OP, I do online coaching. I do not Skype tho. Everything is through FB messenger or text. I have international clients as well as in person clients. If you would like, PM me.
    Coaches and clients have to mesh or it will never work out well! Good luck on your journey!!
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

IG: stephaniesobien

NPC WPD and WNPF, Metal Militia powerlifter

Originally Posted by faqeer View Post
    Okay okay calm down, the guy came here asking for a personal trainer/caoch.... why should one turn him down because you think this isn't the right solution for him? The guy made it pretty clear as to what he is looking for and how can danny's service possibly harm him?
    The fact that you are asking these types of questions illustrates the danger. A qualified person would not need to ask these questions.

I said that already. It isn't a matter of what you say or do not say to someone with these types of issues, it's how they perceive what you say. This is why I am warning you. My reply was to help YOU, not him.

You wrote, 'But I am willing to discuss with him further to see if his situation is right for training'

This is precisely what a qualified person would do. By this I mean qualified to assess his 'issues'. What makes you qualified to assess someone's mental state?

Originally Posted by kitpapa View Post
    To the 2 posters above me....this is Ronins MO. He is not a positive person and just likes to try and be right. No sense in arguing. I don't even know why he comes in this section as he is never helpful.
    But nice to meet you 2!!

OP, I do online coaching. I do not Skype tho. Everything is through FB messenger or text. I have international clients as well as in person clients. If you would like, PM me.
    Coaches and clients have to mesh or it will never work out well! Good luck on your journey!!
    I come here to set people straight, encourage and advise newbie trainers (because they are always so energetic and hopeful) and discourage people from thinking personal trainers work for free.

You just come here to acquire clients or defend your online training business. I am here everyday and I NEVER see you post anything that helps an actual personal trainer. If there is no money involved you will not show your face.

There are only a handful of trainers who come to this section with a genuine interest in helping. And then there are the sharks who come here only to solicit their services. READ CAREFULLY!!!

Personal Trainers Section
    Compare notes with other trainers and improve your client's results!

No where does it say 'A place for trainers to solicit and promote their online services.'

kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I come here to set people straight, encourage and advise newbie trainers (because they are always so energetic and hopeful) and discourage people from thinking personal trainers work for free.

You just come here to acquire clients or defend your online training business. I am here everyday and I NEVER see you post anything that helps an actual personal trainer. If there is no money involved you will not show your face.

Aww did someone get his feelings hurt? You have never done anything but discourage newbies from what I've seen. And I am plenty active in plenty of places on here....Without asking for money
    Actually I've worked pro bono from ON HERE
    Change your outlook a little and you might find yourself to be a happier person, just sayin
    Later sweetie, I'm sure I'll see ya around
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

Aww did someone get his feelings hurt? You have never done anything but discourage newbies from what I've seen. And I am plenty active in plenty of places on here....Without asking for money
    Actually I've worked pro bono from ON HERE
    Change your outlook a little and you might find yourself to be a happier person, just sayin
    Later sweetie, I'm sure I'll see ya around
    Your talent is not reading people. Trust me. Happier person? I LOVE challenging stupid crap I read here. Why do you think I do it all the time? Because it makes me unhappy?

As far as your impression of me and newbies... as Trump would say "WRONG!' Simply click my tag and read my posts from this month alone. If there is a newbie... read my reply. You won't have to go back very far.

CSCSKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSCSKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSCSKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSCSKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSCSKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSCSKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSCSKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSCSKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSCSKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSCSKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSCSKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The fact that you are asking these types of questions illustrates the danger. A qualified person would not need to ask these questions.
    I've read a number of your post and I do think most/all of them are helpful and pretty spot on. In this case though I think you've failed to read the OP. From what I read the OP is already receiving some form of mental healthcare and believes that an exercise program will supplement the care he's getting from a physician.

Your talent is not reading people. Trust me. Happier person? I LOVE challenging stupid crap I read here. Why do you think I do it all the time? Because it makes me unhappy?

As far as your impression of me and newbies... as Trump would say "WRONG!' Simply click my tag and read my posts from this month alone. If there is a newbie... read my reply. You won't have to go back very far.
    I have. I even read the one where you said I was more than likely a good trainer....
    I think you do it all the time to prove yourself superior.
    And Trump talk on this section...please spare me
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

Take with grain of salt Gloryhound's Avatar
    Gloryhound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gloryhound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gloryhound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gloryhound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gloryhound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gloryhound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gloryhound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gloryhound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gloryhound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gloryhound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gloryhound will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As someone that has an online Coach/PT, I have to say I agree with Ronnin on this. You don't throw all that up on a message board unless you are looking for attention. I personally wouldn't throw all that on my Coach even after working with him for a while. At most I would let him know I have personal issues I am working through. This guy is looking for something or someone to cling too. He states he has "cracked".

Working out can replace a lot of things. For me it replaced smoking. But what this guy is going through isn't something that needs replaced, he needs to reconcile with it and stop using it as a poor pitiful me story.
    Rome wasn't built in a day!
    Through God all things are possible!
    There is no such thing as a better side, only a more educated side.

My bad...i did see a positive post..
    I tend to think you are very brash when someone puts up an opinion other than yours.
    We are allowed to be different.
    And you have a real thing against online trainers for whatever reason
    But at this point we will just go our separate ways. I will refrain from commenting on your stuff
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

Originally Posted by CSCSKidd View Post
    I've read a number of your post and I do think most/all of them are helpful and pretty spot on. In this case though I think you've failed to read the OP. From what I read the OP is already receiving some form of mental healthcare and believes that an exercise program will supplement the care he's getting from a physician.
    It's a gamble not worth it.
    Maybe he is receiving medical attention... maybe he isn't.
    Maybe he has mental issues... maybe he doesn't.
    Maybe he is suicidal...maybe he isn't.

In a way I sort of feel happy for DWill because it seems as though he can't recognize crazy when he sees it, meaning he has never had the displeasure of dating a crazy girlfriend. But for those of us who have..., words, behavior and 'life disclosures' take on a whoooooole new meaning.

I say just leave it alone. Who is this desperate for clients? Words like 'miserable', suicide', 'cynical' 'meds'...these are hot words. When you hear them...run the other way (This is applicable to women you may want to date too)

My bad...i did see a positive post..
    I tend to think you are very brash when someone puts up an opinion other than yours.
    We are allowed to be different.
    And you have a real thing against online trainers for whatever reason
    But at this point we will just go our separate ways. I will refrain from commenting on your stuff
    You can respond to anything of mine. I have no ill feelings toward you are anyone who tries to take me on. But most of what I post is not my 'opinion' as you say, it is my interpretation of universal facts. Most opinions are not based on these types of facts, they are rooted in emotions or personal experiences (which often are circumstantial facts, not established, universally accepted ones). And yes, because of my IQ I often believe my interpretation is better than many who post online. But I welcome anyone to challenge them with logic and reason. That said, if you start calling me names or start acting foolish... well that's when the fun really begins.

JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can respond to anything of mine. I have no ill feelings toward you are anyone who tries to take me on. But most of what I post is not my 'opinion' as you say, it is my interpretation of universal facts. Most opinions are not based on these types of facts, they are rooted in emotions or personal experiences (which often are circumstantial facts, not established, universally accepted ones). And yes, because of my IQ I often believe my interpretation is better than many who post online. But I welcome anyone to challenge them with logic and reason. That said, if you start calling me names or start acting foolish... well that's when the fun really begins.
    You sound like an arrogant fuk, let's have some fun. "Yes, because of my IQ I often believe my interpretation is better than many who post online." <Oh is that a universal fact? I doubt it, lolololol.
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)
    Grateful family member checking in ‎ シ ♡
    Be the reason someone smiles today

Fight the good fight every moment
    Every minute, every day
    It's your only way -Triumph

Originally Posted by JaymzJ View Post
    You sound like an arrogant fuk, let's have some fun. "Yes, because of my IQ I often believe my interpretation is better than many who post online." <Oh is that a universal fact? I doubt it, lolololol.
    You mean egotistical, not arrogant. But because of your IQ you think they mean the same thing. Let me help you out...

Arrogant would be you saying about yourself 'because of my IQ I often believe my interpretation is better than many who post online'. Why? because it is an exaggerated view of the truth.
    Last edited by Ronin4help; 10-26-2017 at 06:43 AM. Reason: I made a comment about his picture but It was mean spirited so I decided to delete it.

CSCSKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSCSKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSCSKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSCSKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSCSKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSCSKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSCSKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSCSKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSCSKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSCSKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSCSKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's a gamble not worth it.
    Maybe he is receiving medical attention... maybe he isn't.
    Maybe he has mental issues... maybe he doesn't.
    Maybe he is suicidal...maybe he isn't.

In a way I sort of feel happy for DWill because it seems as though he can't recognize crazy when he sees it, meaning he has never had the displeasure of dating a crazy girlfriend. But for those of us who have..., words, behavior and 'life disclosures' take on a whoooooole new meaning.

I say just leave it alone. Who is this desperate for clients? Words like 'miserable', suicide', 'cynical' 'meds'...these are hot words. When you hear them...run the other way (This is applicable to women you may want to date too)
    I tend to agree. I would feel more comfortable if I met the person face to face and perhaps had more info, but honestly I would not want to probably have this sort of client. I had a dude once that was really depressed and played video games constantly. I really meant well and thought I could help him. He ended up just being a flakey type of person who would talk a big game and never show. He still has sessions he's never used but paid for.

I'm probably a jerk, but I'd rather deal with mentally stable people. I'm not much of a counselor, wish I was but it's beyond my scope.

The other issue I really have a problem with is these people with online certs or even decent CPT certs thinking they can prescribe meal plans to someone that is on pharmacotherapy. Is someone with an ACE CPT really qualified to do this? Probably not.

I've got a 16 year old basketball player and her parents want me to prescribe a meal plan. I don't do that, I especially don't do that type of stuff with young ladies who might already have all sorts of body image issues. There are many CPT's who would happily prescribe one, what do I know, I just have a MS in Kinesiology.
    Last edited by CSCSKidd; 10-26-2017 at 07:00 AM.

Take with grain of salt Gloryhound's Avatar
    Gloryhound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gloryhound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gloryhound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gloryhound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gloryhound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gloryhound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gloryhound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gloryhound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gloryhound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gloryhound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gloryhound will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The other issue I really have a problem with is these people with online certs or even decent CPT certs thinking they can prescribe meal plans to someone that is on pharmacotherapy. Is someone with an ACE CPT really qualified to do this? Probably not.

I've got a 16 year old basketball player and her parents want me to prescribe a meal plan. I don't do that, I especially don't do that type of stuff with young ladies who might already have all sorts of body image issues. There are many CPT's who would happily prescribe one, what do I know, I just have a MS in Kinesiology.
    I have to slightly disagree. I went to a dietitian and paid more than I do for a month of online coaching to have them look at me like I was a three headed alien when I said I needed a meal plan to get me into single digit body fat. She gave me some pamphlets on healthy eating and sent me on my way.

Dietitians are more for dealing with people with eating issues, not perfectly healthy people trying to push their bodies to the extremes.
    Rome wasn't built in a day!
    Through God all things are possible!
    There is no such thing as a better side, only a more educated side.

I tend to agree. I would feel more comfortable if I met the person face to face and perhaps had more info, but honestly I would not want to probably have this sort of client. I had a dude once that was really depressed and played video games constantly. I really meant well and thought I could help him. He ended up just being a flakey type of person who would talk a big game and never show. He still has sessions he's never used but paid for.

I'm probably a jerk, but I'd rather deal with mentally stable people. I'm not much of a counselor, wish I was but it's beyond my scope.

Please come back more often. You and I will not always agree but I can tell you are smart.
    Last edited by Ronin4help; 10-26-2017 at 10:15 AM.

Originally Posted by Gloryhound View Post
    I have to slightly disagree. I went to a dietitian and paid more than I do for a month of online coaching to have them look at me like I was a three headed alien when I said I needed a meal plan to get me into single digit body fat. She gave me some pamphlets on healthy eating and sent me on my way.

Dietitians are more for dealing with people with eating issues, not perfectly healthy people trying to push their bodies to the extremes.
    This is my point. I do not doubt you felt as though 'they' looked at you like you were a three headed alien (as if things would have been normal had you only been an alien with one head)---- but did they really?

It's perception and perception gets a little dicey when someone has 'issues'. A clear headed person sees things one way... someone with issues sees them TOTALLY differently.

JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You mean egotistical, not arrogant. But because of your IQ you think they mean the same thing. Let me help you out...

Arrogant would be you saying about yourself 'because of my IQ I often believe my interpretation is better than many who post online'. Why? because it is an exaggerated view of the truth.
    Nope, I mean arrogant, see the very definition for yourself dumba$$
    ar·ro·gant
    ˈerəɡənt/Submit
    adjective
    having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities.
    "he's arrogant and opinionated"
    synonyms: haughty, conceited, self-important, egotistic, full of oneself, superior
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)

Every minute, every day

Nope, I mean arrogant, see the very definition for yourself dumba$$
    ar·ro·gant
    ˈerəɡənt/Submit
    adjective
    having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities.
    "he's arrogant and opinionated"
    synonyms: haughty, conceited, self-important, egotistic, full of oneself, superior
    Wow, you are the gift that just keeps giving. You actually had to Google the word arrogant. lol!!

Like I said, if you made any such claim of possessing intelligence, you would be the arrogant one because you CLEARLY do not, therefore Google man..you would possess an 'exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities.'

In the context in which you used the term, arrogant is not the most appropriate word. You can use it, if you have a limited IQ, and get away with it, but it is not the right word.

You can't determine if a person is arrogant from one sentence or two. To know if something is being exaggerated you need more data. However, you can immediately determine that person is egotistical by just reading the context.
    Last edited by Ronin4help; 10-27-2017 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Needed to dumb it down for google man.

Wow, you are the gift that just keeps giving. You actually had to Google the word arrogant. lol!!

Like I said, if you made any such claim of possessing intelligence, you would be the arrogant one because you CLEARLY do not, therefore Google man..you would possess an 'exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities.'

In the context in which you used the term, arrogant is not the most appropriate word. You can use it, if you have a limited IQ, and get away with it, but it is not the right word.

You can't determine if a person is arrogant from one sentence or two. To know if something is being exaggerated you need more data. However, you can immediately determine that person is egotistical by just reading the context.
    You triggered muffin? Mission accomplished
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)

Every minute, every day

You triggered muffin? Mission accomplished
    The point of your input was to come here and insult me. I tried to give you a term that did a better job of doing that but like an idiot, you refused it. Here's what I mean...

Only the smart, successful and rich people get called 'arrogant'. So, by calling me that, you are in fact acknowledging some complimentary attributes I myself have not proclaimed. For example, you never get into a heated argument with the hamburger joint's drive-through cashier only to drive away proclaiming' Man, that guy was an arrogant prick!'. Poor people cannot be arrogant, only the smart, successful and rich. However, rich AND poor people can be egotistical. There are many stupid professional athletes who have huge egos but are not arrogant because they are too stupid to be.

So, calling someone egotistical is a greater insult than calling them arrogant. Googleman.

You were right...this is fun!