1320king01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry New to forum have a couple heart rate questions

Hey guys Cody here. About 2 years ago I was introduced to the wonderful world of health anxiety. I have never really been in great shape but was very active for a bigger guy 5,10 260 lbs. well after dealing wit this anxiety crap for two years it’s taken a toll on my body. I’ve lost a ton of muscle from being sedentary for such a long time and I’m sick of it so I’m changing my lifestyle blah blah blah. My question is that when I do any activity even light activity my heart rate shoots up but I don’t really get out of breath, and be being a worrier I start to think about it and it gives me anxiety. I remember before all this happened I never paid attention to heart rate and remember just being out of breath driving certain activities. Is this normal for someone out of shape? It gets to the point to where I get spaced out and kindle dizzy. Then after my workout I could sleep the rest of the day. I’m exhausted and weak.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you are overweight, its a tremendous stress on the heart, especially when you are out of shape. Its like trying to drive a chevy suburban with a geo metro engine. The heart is just a fluid pump (engine) to carry oxygenated blood to the body (car), of course its going to stress itself greatly.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How much are you restricting calories? What do your macros look like?

What you’re describing could be a lot of things but what it sounds like to me is a combination of being out of shape, dietary restrictions, and possibly an electrolyte imbalance.

The first thing I’d do is go to a doctor and get bloodwork and a physical. A lot of pretty serious issues can cause symptoms like you’re describing.
    "You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We're all part of the same compost heap. We're all singing, all dancing crap of the world."

[QUOTE=screwnuts;1523188861]How much are you restricting calories? What do your macros look like?

What you’re describing could be a lot of things but what it sounds like to me is a combination of being out of shape, dietary restrictions, and possibly an electrolyte imbalance.

The first thing I’d do is go to a doctor and get bloodwork and a physical. A lot of pretty serious issues can cause symptoms like you’re describing.[/QUOTE

I haven’t really been tracking macros. But I know I should be. My workouts are very light since I just started. But My typical diet for me lately has been a couple eggs with spinach and some almond milk yogurt for breakfast. Chicken veggies and either brown rice or some pasta for lunch and some type of meat and veggie for dinner. I think I’m low on carbs and my protein is borderline as well.

I have been to the doctors for a physical a couple months ago and had blood work done as well. Cholesterol is high for sure also have slightly elevated blood pressure. But doc said my heart is healthy and doesn’t see any problems with me working out. My anxiety I’m sure plays a big role in this. Blood sugar a1c electrolytes (at the time) were all good. I also drink a lot of water. More than a gallon a day. I’ll add that I’ve spent almost the past 3 months in bed with zero exercise or activity.

Snorks1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snorks1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snorks1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snorks1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snorks1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snorks1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snorks1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snorks1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snorks1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snorks1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snorks1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not sure what you consider high heart rate. I have always been 90+ at rest and areobic exercise in the 165-170 range (elliptical). Not saying this is typical but my doc says keep working and it will gradually get lower.
    Male. 47. Currently around 224lbs.

Go get checked out first.

Originally Posted by Snorks1 View Post
    Not sure what you consider high heart rate. I have always been 90+ at rest and areobic exercise in the 165-170 range (elliptical). Not saying this is typical but my doc says keep working and it will gradually get lower.
    Male. 47. Currently around 224lbs.

Go get checked out first.

My reading heart rate when I wake up is in the 70-80s resting during the day it’s in the high 80s as soon as I’m on my feet and walking it’s a little over 100. Doing anything physically exerting it’s about 160. During a panic attack it goes up to 190 sometimes but only for a short period of time. My problem right now is that I’m so tired and weak feeling. I’m just not used to it

Skp4909 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skp4909 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skp4909 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skp4909 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skp4909 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skp4909 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skp4909 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skp4909 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skp4909 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skp4909 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skp4909 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm in high 30's while sleeping 50's sitting in couch 100-110 on stair master, 150's after a weight lifting set 160's while running. The better shape your in the lower it will go. Good luck.