WhyNoGainz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation In URGENT help! (Not a beginner!)

Ok, so I have been on a cut during about 3 months now from a bulk last year when I weighted 180 lbs. Now, when I weighted myself, I weight 110 lbs, and I am 5'9 tall. I know.. it sounds really bad. I don't know though if the scale works that well (I do not have a scale at home, so it was not my scale). But still, I have heard that you should be in a caloric deficit during cut and try to eat as much protein as possible. That is what I did. Now I know that I have to bulk and begin pretty much from the beginning, but still I can not increase my caloric intake so much each day because then it will get stored as fat. I exercise about 5 times a week, mostly strength training (depending on what week it is), 60-90 min each session. I do not calculate calories but during the cut I have always been hungry and can not eat till I'm full. I tend to avoid cheat meals so often I can and try to stay the as low as I can on calories. During my bulk I almost ate everything I saw and trained about 3 times a week (not junk food) and I then increased in about 10 kg in 4-5 months. I have really trouble knowing what to do and need serious help from experienced lifters. I have been lifting for about 4 years and I still have some strength left from my bulk. I want to grow bigger but don't gain any unnecessary fat and at the same time increase in strength. I right now follow a Push/Pull/Leg strength routine, doing it as often as I'm available. Can you guys PLEASE give my suggestion (anything is appreciated) on what the hell I should do in this scenario. My parents do not allow me to calculate my calories and they have been really afraid now after my cut as I have got really skinny compared to what I was before (more body fat). Should I just eat till I explode again, like I did during my bulk? Or what should I do?

Thanks in advance.

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What do you currently squat/bench/deadlift?

Which PPL ? or just a custom one? Training on a pro written program can have a load of advantages

As for diet, you've just been treating it a bit to extremely.
    Aim to gain 1kg a month. and do this for at least a year, probably a few years given your weight.
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

Originally Posted by WolfRose7 View Post
    What do you currently squat/bench/deadlift?

Which PPL ? or just a custom one? Training on a pro written program can have a load of advantages

As for diet, you've just been treating it a bit to extremely.
    Aim to gain 1kg a month. and do this for at least a year, probably a few years given your weight.
    Maxes right now are: squat is about 155-175 lbs 3x8. Bench is about 155 lbs 4x5 and Deadlift is about 265 lbs 4x5. Not tried my one rep max since I bulked. I follow a PPL from reddit which I believe is decent, but if you can suggest me other "pro" written programs it would be SO appreciated. I don't know how to eat if I want to gain 1kg a month though. This is my main problem. :/

Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by WhyNoGainz View Post
    Maxes right now are: squat is about 155-175 lbs 3x8. Bench is about 155 lbs 4x5 and Deadlift is about 265 lbs 4x5. Not tried my one rep max since I bulked. I follow a PPL from reddit which I believe is decent, but if you can suggest me other "pro" written programs it would be SO appreciated. I don't know how to eat if I want to gain 1kg a month though. This is my main problem. :/
    You said you don't know how to eat? Read the NUTRITION sticky...please. TO gain muscle you MUST eat at a surplus. First you must figure out your TDEE. Go to my sig below and check out Scoobyworkshop...tools...accurate calorie counter to get an idea. Get your daily Macros. Protein builds muscle. Protein builds muscle. Protein builds muscle. (HINT). Chillax, reset and get educated. Just eat already...
    FIERCE 5
    http://scoobysworkshop.com/accurate-calorie-calculator/
    http://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/phul-workout (Thanks Kimm4)
    http://nutritiondata.self.com/
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167871451
    https://legionathletics.com/body-recomposition/

Originally Posted by Watsonm5 View Post
    You said you don't know how to eat? Read the NUTRITION sticky...please. TO gain muscle you MUST eat at a surplus. First you must figure out your TDEE. Go to my sig below and check out Scoobyworkshop...tools...accurate calorie counter to get an idea. Get your daily Macros. Protein builds muscle. Protein builds muscle. Protein builds muscle. (HINT). Chillax, reset and get educated. Just eat already...
    I know, I know man.. My TDEE is about 3000 calories according to a calculator but as I'm not allowed to count my calories I have no clue how much I get each day. I usually eat three big meals a day.

Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I know, I know man.. My TDEE is about 3000 calories according to a calculator but as I'm not allowed to count my calories I have no clue how much I get each day. I usually eat three big meals a day.
    ^^^ Well...there is your problem. Go buy a food scale and learn how to weigh your food. It's a PITA but just do it. Download an app on your phone...lose it app or myfitnesspal, etc. and log it in. You can even scan foods on but I prefer to manually do a search and find the correct one if possible. This will at least give you a CLUE how to start this journey correctly. Spend some time reading those stickies. I did and now I have have a hint of a clue on a good day. Eat chicken breasts, brown rice, fish, all the veggies in the world (stay green). Sweet or reg potatoes. All the basic boring food to get your Nutrition down. (read that sticky). Wealth of information. Get this down , take current pics and some after 6 months and see how you progress. You will be amazed if you stick with it. Goood luck!
    FIERCE 5

I am not allowed to do that and since I do not Cook the food myself (except breakfast) I have trouble getting what I want. I can not Scan the cream once it is in the wok for example. :/

Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you need an urgent professional help with your disordered eating, online forum won't help you.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    5' 9" and 110 pounds and on a CUT??? Are those alarm bells I'm hearing?

Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    5' 9" and 110 pounds and on a CUT??? Are those alarm bells I'm hearing?
    I'm not cutting anymore. I want to bulk but I don't know how to do it properly and which program I should follow. I have been lifting for 4 years and done several programs so I would consider myself intermediate.

17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not cutting anymore. I want to bulk but I don't know how to do it properly and which program I should follow. I have been lifting for 4 years and done several programs so I would consider myself intermediate.
    Simply eat more. I never counted my calories, just ate more and it worked just fine. Just start eating a bit more each meal and monitor your weight on the scale. If gaining too fast eat a bit less and vice versa, it takes a while to get used to but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy.

Working for 10 years even doesn't necessarily make you an intermediate. What do you squat bench and dead lift?
    Texas Method Log *https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173755621*

Program spreadsheet **https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14MPWVNPbfmfkuoTMDaGih3pbM2-KQHZuSjcJPuwVE9c/edit?usp=sharing**

FMH Crew Little Beast

Originally Posted by 17mahmoods View Post
    Simply eat more. I never counted my calories, just ate more and it worked just fine. Just start eating a bit more each meal and monitor your weight on the scale. If gaining too fast eat a bit less and vice versa, it takes a while to get used to but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy.

Working for 10 years even doesn't necessarily make you an intermediate. What do you squat bench and dead lift?
    These are my main lifts right now (I haven't done 1 rep maxes since my bulk):

Squat: 3x8 176 lbs / 80 kg
    Bench 4x5 155 lbs / 70 kg
    Deadlift: 4x5 265 lbs / 120 kg

And this is what my program from reddit looks like:

Pull - A
    Sumo Deadlift - 2-4 sets of 2-8 reps
    DB Row - 3-4 sets of 6-12 reps
    Lat Pulldown - 4 sets alternating between wide/reverse/overhand/neutral grip (changes week to week)
    DB Pullover - 3 sets 8-12 reps
    Machine Low row - 3 sets 8-15 reps (optional)
    Face Pulls - 4 sets 10-20 reps
    Curls - 2 or 3 variations 6-9 total sets 6-20 reps

Push - A
    Bench Press - 2-4 sets 2-10 reps
    Seated/Standing DB Press - 3-4 sets 6-12 reps
    Incline Machine Press - 3 sets 8-15 reps
    Lateral/Front Raise Superset - 4 sets 10-20 reps (front raise optional and sometimes swapped for plate raise)
    Triceps Pushdown/Seated Dip Machine - 3 sets 8-12 reps
    Overhead Triceps Extension - 2 sets 10ish reps
    Cable Flyes - 3 sets 12-20 reps

Legs - A
    Back Squat - 3 sets 3-8 reps
    Front Squat - 2 sets 8-12 reps (optional)
    Romanian DB Deadlift - 4 sets 8-15 reps
    Leg Curls - 3 sets 8-15 reps
    Leg Extension - 3 sets 15-20 reps
    Leg Press - 3-4 topsets 10-25 reps alternating between wide/close/shoulder width stances
    Goblet Squat - 4 sets 5-8 reps (usually paused)

Pull - B
    Pull Ups - set a rep goal and hit it in as few sets as possible
    Shrugs - 4 sets 8-12 reps
    T-Bar Row - 3 sets 6-10 reps
    Barbell Row - 3 sets 6-10 reps
    Lat Pulldown/Seated Row - 3 sets 8-12 reps
    DB Pullover - 3 sets 8-12 reps
    Face Pulls - 4 sets 10-20 reps
    Curls - 2 or 3 variations 6-9 total sets 6-20 reps (same as above but I try to do something I didn't do earlier in the week)

Push - B
    Overhead Press - 3-4 sets 4-8 reps
    Push Press - 1-2 sets 4-8 reps (optional I just throw it in every now and then for fun)
    Incline DB Press - 3 sets 6-12 reps
    Chest Press Machine - 3 sets 8-15 reps
    Lateral Raise - 4 sets 10-20 reps
    Triceps Pushdown/Seated Dip Machine - 3 sets 8-12 reps
    Overhead Triceps Extension - 2 sets 10ish reps
    Cable Flyes - 3 sets 12-20 reps

Legs - B
    Front Squat - 3-4 sets 5-8 reps
    Romanian DB Deadlift - 4 sets 8-15 reps
    Leg Curls - 3 sets 8-15 reps
    Leg Extension - 3 sets 15-20 reps
    Leg Press - 3-4 topsets 10-25 reps alternating between wide/close/shoulder width stances
    Goblet Squat - 4 sets 5-8 reps (usually paused)

17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    These are my main lifts right now (I haven't done 1 rep maxes since my bulk):

Squat: 3x8 176 lbs / 80 kg
    Bench 4x5 155 lbs / 70 kg
    Deadlift: 4x5 265 lbs / 120 kg
    Something is not adding up. You are extremely underweight. And based on those stats you are a solid advanced lifter. Either those lifts are from when you were 180 or you have some god tier strength genetics because I doubt anyone is packing much muscle at 5'9 and 110lb.

Plus you lost 70lb in 3 months???
    Either your scale is broken or .....
    Texas Method Log *https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173755621*

Program spreadsheet **https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14MPWVNPbfmfkuoTMDaGih3pbM2-KQHZuSjcJPuwVE9c/edit?usp=sharing**

FMH Crew Little Beast

Originally Posted by 17mahmoods View Post
    Something is not adding up. You are extremely underweight. And based on those stats you are a solid advanced lifter. Either those lifts are from when you were 180 or you have some god tier strength genetics because I doubt anyone is packing much muscle at 5'9 and 110lb.

Plus you lost 70lb in 3 months???
    Either your scale is broken or .....
    Those are the lifts I do each week. I do not know weather the scale is broken (it was not even my scale). But I guess I am just muscle and bones, with a little bit of fat. When I was 82 kg I could deadlift 140 kg, squat 130 kg and bench 95 kg. So I have lost some strength.

Got any pics you can send over if you're allowed??
    FIERCE 5

Can't post links here as I haven't done 50 posts yet. I have a picture with pump during a training session though. This one was (I believe) around 2 weeks ago, when my cut was "all I had". Edit: I sent you a pm
    Last edited by WhyNoGainz; 10-20-2017 at 09:12 AM.

Ok I found a way to do it. Here it is:
    Also, do you have any program to recommend me, or do you think my current one is good?
    Attached Images