loukas123456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

cardio after workout

hello guys!!
    i'm glad that i came back after a long time..i would like to ask. I build some serious mass but i put also some belly fat that make my abs don't show exsactly as i want. So i start my cutting period. I continue my workout program as it is and i run on tredmill 15 mins..with 14speed and 10speed for 1 to 1 minute and after i do some abs sets. Is that enough? Do you think that this running after workout is not good for muscles...please give me any advise not to lose my lean muscle but only the fat. Also i reduse my carbs...please give me any advise
    Thank u gyus

1NoobGain is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by loukas123456 View Post
    hello guys!!
    i'm glad that i came back after a long time..i would like to ask. I build some serious mass but i put also some belly fat that make my abs don't show exsactly as i want. So i start my cutting period. I continue my workout program as it is and i run on tredmill 15 mins..with 14speed and 10speed for 1 to 1 minute and after i do some abs sets. Is that enough? Do you think that this running after workout is not good for muscles...please give me any advise not to lose my lean muscle but only the fat. Also i reduse my carbs...please give me any advise
    Thank u gyus
    I think running directly before my workout actually affects my lifting so I normally do it after. I recently started getting up early to do cardio for an hour in the morning, and then I lift in the evening. I have seen good results, but the main thing to remember is that the diet has the most impact on your physique.

The diet just depends on your situation, since I assume what you are trying to say is that you want to get gains/lose fat without bulking, I would suggest doing research online. There are plenty of resources that show you how to balance your caloric intake, and still get enough of the protein and other nutrients your body needs to gain muscle. It just takes strict tracking so I would suggest you use something like MyFitnessPal.

brynwolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brynwolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brynwolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brynwolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brynwolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brynwolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brynwolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brynwolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brynwolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brynwolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brynwolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    run for 15mins for warmups then run 30-45mins after workout for me

fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think this video will be quite useful to you

Fluid's happy-sunshine-bright-feeling-for-you Fierce5 log -- now with REAL cheese!
    https://tinyurl.com/fluidzF5

Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Watsonm5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by fluidZ View Post
    I think this video will be quite useful to you

^^^ Good video. OP you're doing fine. Just eat correctly at a deficit. I do cardio 4 days a week for 30-35 minutes. No more. No HIIT either. CNS needs a break. Just remember this video.
    FIERCE 5
    http://scoobysworkshop.com/accurate-calorie-calculator/
    http://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/phul-workout (Thanks Kimm4)
    http://nutritiondata.self.com/
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167871451
    https://legionathletics.com/body-recomposition/

RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Maybe add some incline in there if you're only running on a treadmill? That always kills me when I train on the treadmill. Just an idea.