Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Good gyms in pittsburgh

Probably moving to Pittsburgh next year, need a new gym to lift at. Will be living in Squirrel Hill and working in Lawrenceville and Oakland. What are the best gyms nearby (including the shadyside area I guess)? Something with lots of squat racks, plenty of room to deadlift (and no one to yell at you when you take off your shoes to do so), dumbbells that go to 120lbs, an area for olympic lifts with bumper plates, parking lot, and even at rush hour won't have me standing around for 30 minutes waiting to bench.

Any recs? Does such a place exist?
    Last edited by Couloirman; 10-16-2017 at 12:11 PM.

grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lawrenceville? Say no more. Ryan Celli's gym. He and Dana are great people, the gym is stocked, and the people who work out there are pretty awesome. Some evenings it can get a bit busy because a lot of powerlifters train out of there but usually closer to dinner time (when I was there), but it's probably the best place to lift in the city. I have since moved from that area otherwise I would still be out of there.

http://www.cellisfitness.com/

Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Looks like a sweet place! I'll def be the smallest guy there hahaha. I will for sure check it out. But, anything closer to the Squirrel Hill area? I think getting to that gym will be tough during rush hour which is my only reservation

grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most folks in the Squirrel Hill area either do yoga, fitness studios, or work out at the Jewish Community Center to be honest. Most of the other places nearby are either CrossFit or chain gyms.

Yeah that sounds pretty lame. Thanks for the tips. Prob gonna check out Celli's when Im back next and if not maybe try the Pitt rec center. I guess time to start building a home gym!
    Last edited by Couloirman; 10-18-2017 at 07:22 AM.