Ckdjim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ckdjim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ckdjim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ckdjim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ckdjim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ckdjim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ckdjim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ckdjim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ckdjim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ckdjim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ckdjim will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Traiming for strongman recommendations

So here's the stats....im 6'8" 270, t2 diabetic. I recently bought a power rsck, bench, and cheap 300lb weight set. I'm a complete newbie, so I'm on my 3rd week starting today of the Starting Strength program. My current numbers are are based on 3 sets of 5 reps...155 squat, 125 bench, 75 overhead press and 225 deadlift. I increase the weight per each workout. I started taking whey protein after each workout and this morning started making a protein breakfast drink. I know my numbers are small for strongman, but am I on the right track? Any other exercises you would add to my MWF split? Or should I wait until I can build a better foundation? I'm not looking to be the WSM just want to fill out my big frame and maybe do some highland games or something. Any suggestions you guys have? The wife has put a hold on any more equipment for right now, although I do have a 36lb kettle bell lol. She wants to make sure I'm serious and it's not just another fad. But I am now, for my health as well. I know strongman training requires lots of eating but I have to watch carbs. I know I've got a bit of a belly too and I'm 43. But hey, Arnold said ignore the naysayers. Tia

grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Run Starting Strength for a while, then once you get comfortable with the movements and are at some heavier weights there's a lot of other resources to consider. Main thing is get strong on the basics for now, there's no real shortcut otherwise.