Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PimpinisEasy View Post
    you really are dumb.
    Literally not my fault that your knowledge about this war doesn't go beyond being wrapped around Qassem Soleimani's shoe like a snake lmao

Please refute anything, all you are doing is barking. It's always the same pattern - you bark, your arguments get destroyed, you bark more, then you slowly slither back into Khamenei's pants lmao. It's okay to be oblivious, just stop pretending you're informed about any of this
    Last edited by arabianvenom; 10-17-2017 at 04:08 PM.

SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by drLihp View Post
    the kurds will find out how paltry they really are without the us air force backing them up
    lol they know that feeling too damn well

in the 90s they were encouraged by USA to take up arms against assad and only then they'l have american support.. the support never came and they raped by saddam.

arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Thelonebadwolf View Post
    Honest question... how does it feel that the dumbest Iranians to ever be in power of the country outsmarted your boiz on four fronts? Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Lebanon. Its a travesty aint it.

**** Solaimani hes one of Irans weakest generals in years. If any of the 80s generals were still in uniform/or Imperial army wasnt purged they would have annexed Iraq by now/still had Bahrain.

Heres the problem. Even if you arent an ISIS supporter(lets see) you are picking the side a dangerous sect of religion.

Yeah Im proud to be an Iranian-American 1st gen because both countries value stability/order in their countries while if it wasnt for Britain/France, Arab countries would still be nomadic tribes like the Kurds. Chopping heads off of people and executing goats for sorcery or sum chit.

ISIS would have to kill all 80 million people in Iran before ever claiming a victory. Country over religion. Always. They taking Ls from all over. I dont care who did more btw as long as Wahhabbism is extinct.

Honestly Britain has fooked Iran in history but would have been preferable to let them stay in the ME forever than have chitholes like Saudi and Iraq around you.

Abadi is ready to declare freedom of all Iraqi territory from Daesh. Go tell thr boiz to publish a magazine or tweet some ish. Get that Microsoft Paint ready.

Alas, how was ISIS involved in the Las Vegas shooting? Im waiting Jafar Anderson Cooper
    Well, you're delusional if you think the "Daeshi ideology" will become extinct anytime soon. If you're as observant as you think, you would know every airstrike only fortifies their stances - just like "liberating" Sunni cities and putting Khamenei posters all over them does. You referenced the battle in Hawija a few times, do you think groups like IS mind going in prison? They know the political landscape in Iraq, they know the rising tensions between the groups that are fighting them, that's why the situation with Kurds and Iraqis excites them:

Finally, the Islamic State wali, or governor of Hawija, told the men to turn themselves in to the Kurdish forces, known as the pesh merga, and to flee the advancing Iraqi Army and its Shiite militia allies, the Iranian-trained Hashed al-Shaabi, notorious for killing not only Islamic State prisoners but also their entire families.

“The governor told us each to ‘solve your own problem and find your own solution for yourself,’ ” Mr. Mohemin said. “He said, ‘Go to the pesh merga, not to the Hashed.’

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/08/w...surrender.html

Anyway, I'm not sure if you read this reply to you:

Originally Posted by arabianvenom View Post
    "The fact that whenever ISIS makes any gains or news you call it "interesting" instead of a tragedy tells me everything I need to know"

Why the **** should I throw a tantrum about it lmao. I'm not going to shake my fists at the sky, I hate Iran and I hate the Iraqi army, but look at my reaction to their victories the last few days. It's called being mature about the conflict, I don't know why this is so hard for you to understand.

"ISIS expansion to the East was crushed by Soleimani. You can keep trying to cope but thats the truth. ISIS has no inner influence to gain any members in Iran to start an effective insurgency."

You can repeat this as many times as you like (with no evidence, like usual) - the reality is U.S airstrikes saved Baghdad and Erbil - they were 25 kilometers away from the Baghdad airport, and the U.S kept them at bay:

"You're not going to wait until they're climbing over the wall," Dempsey said. "Had [ISIS forces] overrun the Iraqi unit, it was a straight shot to the Baghdad airport. So, we're not going to let that happen."

Also, there are plenty of Iranian fighters in their ranks, just so you know - and I'm not counting Kurdish Iranian fighters

You say you aren't religious, good for you, but you clearly are nationalistic and support all hegemonic ambitions by Iran. I know this because (pulling a page from your book) not once have you recognized that IS barely even fought Assad in 2014, Assad rarely even bombed them at the time - stop acting like he sent death aquads at them lmao. Your lips have been on Soleimani's shoes for a long time, grab some water.

And by the way, IS retook Palmyra in 2016, almost took all of Rutba in 2016, almost took Kirkuk in 2016, they also took al-Qaryatayn weeks ago, Suhknah all but feel weeks ago - so stop acting like Iran is some unconquerable force lmao, we saw thousands of their corpses in the last few weeks, and we would see thousands more if they didn't have air cover from both U.S and Russia. You're spitting on their blood by saying they have it easy.

Also what cope lmao, if I was pro-IS I would get a bullet in the head for "celebrating Crusader victories against Dawla" - you're the one coping by saying "but muh Iran *could* have done this all alone, so I'll just cope pretending that they did" lmfao

Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well, you're delusional if you think the "Daeshi ideology" will become extinct anytime soon.

Anyway, I'm not sure if you read this reply to you:
    Like I said before... this is why Iranian/Russian approach to ISIS is best. Daesh cant fight battles if they are dead. When they turn themselves in just light them up.(no pun intended).

At least Trump and Iran agree on something. Dead ISIS family members.

Stay salty about ISIS losing.

Thousands of corpses. Heh.. Here is where country always beats religion. In the 1980s.. Iran sent WAVES OF PEOPLE to attack Iraqi positions. Thats dedication that ISIS doesnt have. I refer, of course, to sightings of drug needles found in ISIS positions to possibly stir the younger fighters to fight.

Good luck with your 2018 hiding in cave goals.

Im still waiting on Las Vegas connections. Its been weeks. Whats happening. No wifi in prison?

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And the Muslim international pastime enters its next season...
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

Like I said before... this is why Iranian/Russian approach to ISIS is best. Daesh cant fight battles if they are dead. When they turn themselves in just light them up.(no pun intended).

At least Trump and Iran agree on something. Dead ISIS family members.

Stay salty about ISIS losing.

Thousands of corpses. Heh.. Here is where country always beats religion. In the 1980s.. Iran sent WAVES OF PEOPLE to attack Iraqi positions. Thats dedication that ISIS doesnt have. I refer, of course, to sightings of drug needles found in ISIS positions to possibly stir the younger fighters to fight.

Good luck with your 2018 hiding in cave goals.

Im still waiting on Las Vegas connections. Its been weeks. Whats happening. No wifi in prison?
    *ignores everything I said* lmao and @ "at least Trump and Iran agree on something. Dead ISIS family members." wtf lol, and drug needles, hahahahahahaha

"Dead ISIS family members" - so why do you get mad when they call for the same fate for yours?

I bet you slit your wrists when the Camp Speicher massacre happened, didn't you?

[im/g]http://media.alalam.ir/news/image/original//2016/08/22/alalam_636074653008003905_25f_4x3.jpg[/img]

Was a sad day buddy

And Rumiyah still isn't out yet strangely, it was due on the 9th or 10th - but their propaganda output is as high definition as ever, so they're planning something special for this edition
    Last edited by arabianvenom; 10-17-2017 at 06:01 PM.

Mods, let me know if you want me to remove that photo.

autopilot4 is not very well liked. (-100) autopilot4 is not very well liked. (-100) autopilot4 is not very well liked. (-100) autopilot4 is not very well liked. (-100) autopilot4 is not very well liked. (-100) autopilot4 is not very well liked. (-100) autopilot4 is not very well liked. (-100) autopilot4 is not very well liked. (-100) autopilot4 is not very well liked. (-100) autopilot4 is not very well liked. (-100) autopilot4 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by NuggzTheNinja View Post
    And the Muslim international pastime enters its next season...
    Poor Israel doesn't get its vassal state after all. Does that upset you?

Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    *ignores everything I said* lmao and @ "at least Trump and Iran agree on something. Dead ISIS family members." wtf lol, and drug needles, hahahahahahaha

"Dead ISIS family members" - so why do you get mad when they call for the same fate for yours?

I bet you slit your wrists when the Camp Speicher massacre happened, didn't you?

[im/g]http://media.alalam.ir/news/image/original//2016/08/22/alalam_636074653008003905_25f_4x3.jpg[/img]

Was a sad day buddy

And Rumiyah still isn't out yet strangely, it was due on the 9th or 10th - but their propaganda output is as high definition as ever, so they're planning something special for this edition
    Im quite capable of differentiating ppl who follow a religion blindly and those who are good people on any side. In ISIS, there are none.

I am blunt with you. Baathist party and Saddam tried to invade Iran and used chemical weapons on Kurds and Iranians my family included. They were backed by everyone and their mother. I, therefore, have ZERO compassion for said party/followers of it. I have no sympathy for ISIS affiliates either. What they are getting right now...is what they deserve.

Which is why Im ok if the country is gutted split into parts and distributed amongst those that defeated ISIS militarily.

LOL at Arabianvenom checking his mailbox for his copy of Rumiyah

Im quite capable of differentiating ppl who follow a religion blindly and those who are good people on any side. In ISIS, there are none.

I am blunt with you. Baathist party and Saddam tried to invade Iran and used chemical weapons on Kurds and Iranians my family included. They were backed by everyone and their mother. I, therefore, have ZERO compassion for said party/followers of it. I have no sympathy for ISIS affiliates either. What they are getting right now...is what they deserve.

Which is why Im ok if the country is gutted split into parts and distributed amongst those that defeated ISIS militarily.

LOL at Arabianvenom checking his mailbox for his copy of Rumiyah
    Nice, I can list a thousand reasons we hate you as well

"LOL at Arabianvenom checking his mailbox for his copy of Rumiyah"

You know how that **** go

Nice, I can list a thousand reasons we hate you as well

"LOL at Arabianvenom checking his mailbox for his copy of Rumiyah"

You know how that **** go
    Ladies and Gentleman at last we know Arabianvenom is a Baathist Iraqi.

Younis Mahmoud is gay

Ladies and Gentleman at last we know Arabianvenom is a Baathist Iraqi.

Younis Mahmoud is gay
    Lmaoooo not a Baathist either, just against Iraq being "gutted and split into parts and distributed"

PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Literally not my fault that your knowledge about this war doesn't go beyond being wrapped around Qassem Soleimani's shoe like a snake lmao

Please refute anything, all you are doing is barking. It's always the same pattern - you bark, your arguments get destroyed, you bark more, then you slowly slither back into Khamenei's pants lmao. It's okay to be oblivious, just stop pretending you're informed about any of this

lol you think Iran and Al Qaeda are allied... you know nothing...

This is one of those times that debating with someone lends more credence to their argument than just laughing at them. You filthy runt arab.

One question who won out of this conflict?

Iran has now more control over Iraq and Syria than ever before and every nation that can wants to befriend them because they know when the chit hits the fan Iran doesn't phuck around.

Love watyching your boys get massacred in Alleppo. Wish I could do the same to you, you filthy terrorist rat.

Great Reset General Tha big kahoona's Avatar
    Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lebanon
    The Lebs have been fighting ISIS right across the border (and in case of HA deep into Syria) for years
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Atheist Lebanese

BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions

lol you think Iran and Al Qaeda are allied... you know nothing...

This is one of those times that debating with someone lends more credence to their argument than just laughing at them. You filthy runt arab.

One question who won out of this conflict?

Iran has now more control over Iraq and Syria than ever before and every nation that can wants to befriend them because they know when the chit hits the fan Iran doesn't phuck around.

Love watyching your boys get massacred in Alleppo. Wish I could do the same to you, you filthy terrorist rat.
    You dog, there are al-Qa'idah commanders who speak openly about their time in Iran lmao. bin Laden himself, you oblivious rat:

Bin Laden disapproved of the ISI’s threats against Iran. “I have a few remarks concerning the matter of your threats to Iran, and I hope that you and your brothers will accommodate it,” bin Laden wrote. The al Qaeda founder continued (emphasis added): “You did not consult with us on that serious issue that affects the general welfare of all of us. We expected you would consult with us for these important matters, for as you are aware, Iran is our main artery for funds, personnel, and communication, as well as the matter of hostages.”

This is the part where you close your eyes and disregard all of the evidence presented to you. You are nothing more than spit on my shoe.

Oh and just to destroy you some more, your country released Saif al-Adel, Abu Mohammed al-Masri, Abu al Khayr al-Masri, Khalid al Aruri and Sari Shibab

But you're absolutely clueless about this conflict, so I don't expect you to know even one them lmao

"Wish I could do the same to you, you filthy terrorist rat" - you're a fragile rat who does nothing but hiss and then hide, if you ever found yourself in a confrontation, this would be you:

Last edited by arabianvenom; 10-18-2017 at 01:19 AM.

Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by autopilot4 View Post
    True lmao.

Has the support of 80% of the world since like 1880 and still couldnt establish their own land. Give up kurds, you are destinated to be a minority.

still Id say we should build walls all over Erbil and dump all terror sympathising non assimilating kurds there.

Lets see what will happen when they breed like cats, never work as they are doing now in all their host countries but this time there wont be any state welfare system to support them.

Issam Zahreddin, a notorious war criminal and one of Assad's most prized generals who was leading the fight against IS in Deir Ezzor - killed by a landmine in Deir Ezzor

Pimpin is probably elbowing his screen right now in frustration lmfao. Moussa al-Omar's reaction is best:

https://twitter.com/MousaAlomar/stat...03135168647168

Lmaoooo not a Baathist either, just against Iraq being "gutted and split into parts and distributed"
    But it hurt you a bit when Irans Arab minority decided to side with Iran in the war and not Iraq right?

Gee I wonder why theyd make that decision
    Last edited by Thelonebadwolf; 10-18-2017 at 06:33 AM.

PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You dog, there are al-Qa'idah commanders who speak openly about their time in Iran lmao. bin Laden himself, you oblivious rat:

Bin Laden disapproved of the ISI’s threats against Iran. “I have a few remarks concerning the matter of your threats to Iran, and I hope that you and your brothers will accommodate it,” bin Laden wrote. The al Qaeda founder continued (emphasis added): “You did not consult with us on that serious issue that affects the general welfare of all of us. We expected you would consult with us for these important matters, for as you are aware, Iran is our main artery for funds, personnel, and communication, as well as the matter of hostages.”

This is the part where you close your eyes and disregard all of the evidence presented to you. You are nothing more than spit on my shoe.

Oh and just to destroy you some more, your country released Saif al-Adel, Abu Mohammed al-Masri, Abu al Khayr al-Masri, Khalid al Aruri and Sari Shibab

But you're absolutely clueless about this conflict, so I don't expect you to know even one them lmao

"Wish I could do the same to you, you filthy terrorist rat" - you're a fragile rat who does nothing but hiss and then hide, if you ever found yourself in a confrontation, this would be you:

You realise that no one will believe the Saudi line that Iran supports Al Queda.... they basically had a full on war with them in Aleppo only recently...

Furthermore they are apart of a sunni/shia sectarian conflict.

It's telling that you would picture yourself as an ISIS fighter and me as a member of the Iranian armed forces. The funny thing is the ISIS rat pictured is a Caucasian... even you need them to fight your battles.

I know you're trying to troll me, but I love this pic. This man, surrounded by savages and yet he holds his head up high, proud, with a sense of purpose in his eyes. There is something noble about men who face certain death in such a composed manner.
    Last edited by PimpinisEasy; 10-18-2017 at 01:37 PM.

Issam Zahreddin, a notorious war criminal and one of Assad's most prized generals who was leading the fight against IS in Deir Ezzor - killed by a landmine in Deir Ezzor

Pimpin is probably elbowing his screen right now in frustration lmfao. Moussa al-Omar's reaction is best:

https://twitter.com/MousaAlomar/stat...03135168647168
    Why would I be elbowing my screen.

If anything it is depressing to see an absolute warrior fighting on the front lines against the greatest evil the world has seen... while I just chase money/girls and drink beer in London.

He will go down a hero and a legend...

BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Iran doesn't have to really support Al Qaeda to be bad, their support of the PUM and Shiite militias is just as bad. Those guys did some insanely brutal chit to Sunnis in places like Tikrit. As a matter of fact, the only reasons Sunnis invited in the ISIS terrorists is because they got tired of them. But ISIS managed to outdo them in being totally potato so now the Sunnis would rather have them back. Lol

BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Umm question, why the fuk are the Kurds allowing the Iraqi army to take the border with Syria? Because with that, they lose all connections to Syrian Kurdistan? I know the rift between Kurds in KRG and PUK but still, it's shooting yourself in the foot to lose all contact with Syrian Kurds.

Abadi pretty much took a dump on all Kurdish hopes.

NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sinan09400 View Post
    Stfu fukking delusional bitch go fuk yourself.
    lol careful turkbrah, gonna end on that psycho's ignore list talking like that.

I wont see any reply's from members on my ignore list. tk217, ODBM, jbball92, Weightaholic, spadelexus, NuggzTheNinja, N0rds, beowulf10, JrM703, primetime32, Fahnestock, Dave22reborn, allianc3, Boxman, Austanian
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

Originally Posted by BalkanPrince View Post
    Iran doesn't have to really support Al Qaeda to be bad, their support of the PUM and Shiite militias is just as bad. Those guys did some insanely brutal chit to Sunnis in places like Tikrit. As a matter of fact, the only reasons Sunnis invited in the ISIS terrorists is because they got tired of them. But ISIS managed to outdo them in being totally potato so now the Sunnis would rather have them back. Lol
    "Bad".

Sorry to share this news but no one has pure intentions in this war. Only shared thing is eradicating ISIS. From there, Iran/Iraq/Syria/US/Russia/Israel/Saudi/Qatar etc all have some dirty business purely financial or geopolitical

Originally Posted by autopilot4 View Post
    Not really. I'm not a fair-weather fan. I like watching all of the highlights regardless of who wins. Best sport on TV tbh.

Sigurd33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sigurd33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sigurd33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sigurd33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sigurd33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sigurd33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sigurd33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sigurd33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sigurd33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sigurd33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sigurd33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by badbart View Post
    Wow what a surprise more violence in the arm pit of the world.
    More like a-hole of the world.
    "All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible. This, I did." - T.E. Lawrence.

“To every man upon this earth
    Death cometh soon or late.
    And how can man die better
    Than facing fearful odds,
    For the ashes of his fathers,
    And the temples of his gods” - Horatius.

"Bad".

Sorry to share this news but no one has pure intentions in this war. Only shared thing is eradicating ISIS. From there, Iran/Iraq/Syria/US/Russia/Israel/Saudi/Qatar etc all have some dirty business purely financial or geopolitical
    I agree with that, actually.

This war is a war between evil vs lesser of evils.

Iraq is bad but Syria is a disaster beyond repair. U literally have Turkey and FSA vs HTS vs Israel vs ISIS vs Kurds vs Assad and Russia... WTF.

And the war will never be won, Assad can win back every city and still face a deadly insurgency for life. People no longer fear his rule. Same thing with Kurds winning.

Honestly the Middle East of today is a laughing stock because some British and French guys sat down and drew imaginary borders with imaginary nationalities and imaginary flags with no regard to the ethnic differences in these make-believe "countries".

Originally Posted by BalkanPrince View Post
    I agree with that, actually.

This war is a war between evil vs lesser of evils.

Iraq is bad but Syria is a disaster beyond repair. U literally have Turkey and FSA vs HTS vs Israel vs ISIS vs Kurds vs Assad and Russia... WTF.

And the war will never be won, Assad can win back every city and still face a deadly insurgency for life. People no longer fear his rule. Same thing with Kurds winning.

Honestly the Middle East of today is a laughing stock because some British and French guys sat down and drew imaginary borders with imaginary nationalities and imaginary flags with no regard to the ethnic differences in these make-believe "countries".
    He doesn't realize you're talking about Iraq before IS captured Mosul, Falluja, Ramadi, Tikrit, etc - before IS had a presence in any, Shi'a militias were slaughtering Sunnis. We all remember the protests in the summer with Sunnis camped outside in tents and police officers killing any dissenters, and Shi'a protests defending the dog al-Maliki in response - it's what made ISIS entrance possible in the first place

Why would I be elbowing my screen.

If anything it is depressing to see an absolute warrior fighting on the front lines against the greatest evil the world has seen... while I just chase money/girls and drink beer in London.

He will go down a hero and a legend...
    Maybe in your books, but in the rest of the world, he will go down as a war criminal.

You realise that no one will believe the Saudi line that Iran supports Al Queda.... they basically had a full on war with them in Aleppo only recently...

Furthermore they are apart of a sunni/shia sectarian conflict.

It's telling that you would picture yourself as an ISIS fighter and me as a member of the Iranian armed forces. The funny thing is the ISIS rat pictured is a Caucasian... even you need them to fight your battles.

I know you're trying to troll me, but I love this pic. This man, surrounded by savages and yet he holds his head up high, proud, with a sense of purpose in his eyes. There is something noble about men who face certain death in such a composed manner.
    You do realize that at the moment, there is no legitimate al-Qa'idah representative in Syria, right?

Listen to Sami al Oraydi's latest speeches, AQ central rejected the rebranding of Jabhat al-Nusra, several al-Qa'idah judges disbanded from the group and Dr. Ayman al-Zawahiri' deputy didn't even know about the formation of HTS:

"I did not know about the formation of the organization of Haytat Tahrir ash Sham except from the media and I did not sit with anyone among the decision makers in Fateh ash Sham front since a month and a half ago"

And Dr. Ayman al-Zawahiri himself portrayed the formation of Jabhat Fateh ash Sham as an act of disobedience on Jowlani's part.

So in summary, al-Qa'idah is accusing al-Jowlani of breaking ties and breaking his bayat to AQ, and likening him to al-Baghdadi

There simply is no pure AQ group in Syria now, but these speeches are obvious signs that one will emerge soon.

And you need to realize that the al-Qa'idah of both Usama and al-Zawahiri, forbid Iran from ever being in the crosshairs - read Usama's letters, listen to AQ speeches