Closed Thread
    Registered User Muricanstrength's Avatar
    Muricanstrength is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Almost 18 and gyno won't go away

When I first noticed I had gynecomastia, I was 13 and it was pretty bad. It was at probably type 1, maybe even type 2 (google it). It was extremely embarassing for me to take my shirt off. Even in most shirts it was visible. By the time I was 15 it had gotten quite a bit smaller. But it still disturbed me. Now I'm about to turn 18 and it doesn't seem to want to go away. I've tried everything. I've taken olive oil daily, increased my intake of broc****, avoided chemicals/xenoestrogens, decreased and also for a while cut animal products out of my diet (am currently avoiding these). While some of these methods have temporarily decreased the size of my gyno, it never actually goes away and always bounces back to its size. It isn't huge and couldn't even be classified as type 1 gyno, but there are hard lumps behind my nipples and a bit of fat inside/around the glands. When it's cold one can't (or hardly) even notice that I have it, but under normal circumstances they are noticable to the trained eye. They really irritate me and make me feel feminine. I hate having this problem
    I am not overweight. I'm somewhere around 15% bodyfat. I was overweight last year, due to a stupid dirty bulk, but I lost the weight AS fast as I had gained the weight (was overweight for about 4-5 months in total).
    I've shown it to 2 doctors. Both said "that's not gyno" and I was like "yes it is". I have seen normal male nipples and they are not puffy like mine. Maybe they aren't big enough to be classified as such but they annoy the crap out of me and destroy my self esteem.
    So with the backstory out of the way, my question would be if the knife is the only option left. Where I live my insurance should cover it (that is if I can find a doctor who believes me). Gyno is defined as hyportrophy of the glandular tissue of the nipple - which I have - and there is no minimum size for this. A possible alternative that I have been looking into is sarms and AI (aromatase inhibitors) like nolvadex and letrozole. I am natural and plan on staying so, so I am concerned if these could have a lasting negative impact on my test production or other hormonal/bodily funtions. Btw I don't care if it stunts my growth, I'm 6 foot already anyway. I also don't know how to get this stuff (perscribed by MD or off the black market). Even if I do get my hands on it, I cannot know if it will work on years old gyno. I've also heard of gynexin and other pills you can take, I don't know if they're any good and more importantly if they're safe. I guess if I find a doctor that believes me, I can get a professional assessment of the situation.
    One thing is for sure I am determined to get rid of my gyno and am willing to do pretty much whatever as long as it doesn't negatively impact my health in a serious way. I'm really tired of having gyno. I have a deep voice, facial hair, a decent sex drive, but am lacking confidence partly owing to my gyno. Any feedback would be appreciated.

william1444 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) william1444 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) william1444 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) william1444 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) william1444 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) william1444 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) william1444 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) william1444 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) william1444 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) william1444 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) william1444 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cut em off srs
    forever bulking

B 225x1
    D 405x1
    S 335x1
    @175lbs BW