loy97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loy97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loy97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loy97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loy97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loy97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loy97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loy97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loy97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loy97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loy97 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy I’m sick and tired giving up on my own life

Hey guys I’m sick and tired of being overweight I have never seen myself happy with my body I have always been teased and ridiculed about my body at work at school everywhere I have tried multiple times to lose weight and have failed every time I’m lost and feel like giving everything up completely if anyone is out there I feel like I’m alone with no help I get called names like fatty, tits, ugly, you will never find a gf, your worthless I’m sick and tired and have no other option if anyone is out there I’m 172cm and weigh close to a 100kg or something haven’t checked but I’m giving up is there anyone who can guide me

caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Read the sticky threads. Find yourself a decent personal trainer, workout with a motivational partner, join a sports club. Start walking for 45 minutes each morning before you eat anything.... don't give up man. You'll make it.
    *Only misc at work crew*

**Sons of Smack crew**

why lift when net worth? SirGainsMcgee's Avatar
    SirGainsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) SirGainsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) SirGainsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) SirGainsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) SirGainsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) SirGainsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) SirGainsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) SirGainsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) SirGainsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) SirGainsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) SirGainsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000)
    You can do it op you only 20 years old whole life ahead of you cheer up brah.
    *TShirt matches my Rep Power Crew*
    *Proud to be green crew*
    *Neg for a Neg Crew*

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My friend, you need to love yourself more. Forget about bodyfat, forget about your image, your clothes, forget what other people think.

Those people who would name-call, try to bring you down, they are - and I say this with 100% certainty - doing so because they hold very deep insecurities in their own lives. You should feel pity for THEM, not the other way around.

Bottom-line, you need to be happy. I know you came here for weight-loss advice most likely, but you cannot approach fitness and exercise in a healthy, sustainable way if it is predicated by negative motivations. When you build a control system into your life (weight-control and restriction IS a control system) with the goal of silencing negative energy from others, you will set yourself up for pain in the future if you ever, ever slip up and do something outside of your 'plan' for what you "should" look like.

Don't get me wrong, you SHOULD exercise, everyone should. Being strong, healthy, fit, flexible, and capable are important parts of living a long, healthy life, but as I said the motivation needs to come from YOU, and not others.

Bottom-line, I encourage you to exercise - yes - but please do not do so based on what other people think. Lifting weights, doing cardio, losing bodyfat, it needs to stem from a place of self-love/self-care and a desire to be YOUR personal best, not what others think.

And might I say, be proud you had the courage to be vulnerable and share your thoughts on here. That takes effort in itself.

Best of luck man... be happy and kick ass at life. Lift if YOU want, get strong if YOU want, and just do your thing. Nothing else matters my friend.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Exercise and count your calories. You can do it.

BennoMac is just really nice. (+1000) BennoMac is just really nice. (+1000) BennoMac is just really nice. (+1000) BennoMac is just really nice. (+1000) BennoMac is just really nice. (+1000) BennoMac is just really nice. (+1000) BennoMac is just really nice. (+1000) BennoMac is just really nice. (+1000) BennoMac is just really nice. (+1000) BennoMac is just really nice. (+1000) BennoMac is just really nice. (+1000)
    i was just like you, took 3 tries until i finally did it 100%.
    Count calories, lift weights stick to it you can do it. i lost 120+ pounds motivating as hell watching the new body form and getting new clothes.
    You Cant Always Get What You Want.

irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    on the spectrum of confidence you need to lean towards loving yourself so much that it's palpable. Treat yourself with respect , set boundaries , and make some gains bb
    Why lift when it's all about the jawline ©

squesto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squesto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squesto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squesto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squesto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squesto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squesto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squesto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squesto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squesto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squesto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hey don't give up man! you are waaay stronger than you thought. i've been lurking around the forums reading up on all the advice people have given, seeing real inspirational posts / transformations and i am sure people around here will be willing to help you along the way too. i was just like you some years ago and made a positive change to my life - you can too! i look forward to hearing more about how your progress goes