TPfirstbase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPfirstbase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPfirstbase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPfirstbase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPfirstbase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPfirstbase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPfirstbase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPfirstbase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPfirstbase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPfirstbase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPfirstbase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Natty teen, ready for first comp?

Just turned 15, 168.8 lbs @ 12.7% bf. 5'9"

thoughts on physique?

and if i am going to compete in the near future it would be end of August 2018, with 5 more months of bulking and 3 months of cutting would i be ready for a natty teen comp?

Follow link for pics

*add an h before the ttps* to go to link

ttps://imgur.com/a/0attV

*Please look at all of them*

Subscribe to my YouTube! getbigordie18's Avatar
    getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would compete when you are ready mentally. Also build a bit more of a base too. I didn’t compete in my first powerlifting meet into 5 years into the iron.if your goal is to win give it time.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94fe6xvYbVY
    Follow my Powerlifting and Bodybuilding Journey on Instagram derock5996
    Eat clean and train hard and keep it natural!
    -USAPL Powerlifter in the 93KG weight class

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why not eat fairly clean now instead of "bulking up"?
    The yoyo method of eating to get big and then diet down is really out dated.
    Try to gain some lean muscle mass and work hard to bring up your weaker body parts.
    So if you can gain say five pounds of pure muscle up to August 2018 and stay fairy hard you will be ahead of the game.
    Remember the biggest guy doesn't always win,it's the best guys on stage definition,symmetry along with some size.
    As for the contest i would check pics of past shows to see what the competition in your division looks like.
    This will give you an idea of the type of competition you will be facing.
    Do your home work if you want to be competitive.
    Diet,training,and posing practice need to be a priority.

nidrussian1 is not very well liked. (-100) nidrussian1 is not very well liked. (-100) nidrussian1 is not very well liked. (-100) nidrussian1 is not very well liked. (-100) nidrussian1 is not very well liked. (-100) nidrussian1 is not very well liked. (-100) nidrussian1 is not very well liked. (-100) nidrussian1 is not very well liked. (-100) nidrussian1 is not very well liked. (-100) nidrussian1 is not very well liked. (-100) nidrussian1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by TPfirstbase View Post
    Just turned 15, 168.8 lbs @ 12.7% bf. 5'9"

thoughts on physique?

and if i am going to compete in the near future it would be end of August 2018, with 5 more months of bulking and 3 months of cutting would i be ready for a natty teen comp?

Follow link for pics

*add an h before the ttps* to go to link

ttps://imgur.com/a/0attV

*Please look at all of them*
    i would build a better base as of now you're not ready.