Stephraven is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking Help with macros please :)

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to lifting and I've started with 5x5 stronglifts. I'm getting stronger and building muscle but I want my macros to compliment the training.

All of the macro calculator websites keep giving me different information and I'm getting confused!

I'm 5ft3, 55kg and I lift around 5 times a week with the occasional HIIT thrown in.

I'm currently eating around 2,100 calories and roughly:
    110g P
    290g C
    60g F

Not sure if this is off, I'm just after building lean muscle and I'll eventually look into bulking/cutting. Any help would be massively appreciated.

thanks!

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your macros look fine. You want to eat enough calories to gain .5-1kg/month. Trial and error will tell you if this is enough calories.

All websites are just estimates. You need real life data to know for sure.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01