slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Form Check: Squat, OHP, and dead lift

Here's my videos. I'd appreciate some feedback.

Squat https://youtu.be/pPQ3GQu7DKI
    OHP https://youtu.be/Zy-eARoP6P0
    Deadlift https://youtu.be/hS_8mCI4qQ4

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Squat I'll leave to someone else :P

OHP you are letting your elbows come behind the bar instead of under it.

Deadlift... I'd stick with conventional for now, so feet near hip width arms outside legs.
    Watch this and concentrate on setting up correctly, at the moment you are just casually picking the bar up.

All Lifts

You are not attempting to breath and brace on any of them. You need to learn and practice this

WAtching the rest of that squat series will help you a lot as well
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Your leaning to far forward during your squat. Bar path should be over mid foot. Try sitting back more. It could also be an issue with your t-spine being rounded over instead of being neutral and locked in. It is hard to correct that with out being there in person but a cue to use could be chest out and pull on the bar like in a pullup or pulldown to lock the lats in.

On your OHP. Bring the bar closer to your chest. You may need to lean you head back slightly. Keep you elbows under your wrists in a straight line. It is hard to explain in text but in the starting position you should be holding the weight on your lats not your arms. Also looks like you may be holding the bar to high in your palm. Rest the bar lower on your palm so you are not creating another moment arm. Your head should not be over extended forward. Watch the second video it will explain how to push up and back and push your body through not just head.

Sumo is not my area of expertise so i cant really help you there. One thing I notices is that you are not forcefully flexing the glutes at lockout to finish the hip extension.

This is a long but good video that has lots of info on improving your squat form

OHP Video

slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thank you guys. I will start implementing all of your feedback.

BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Look up Alan thralls how to squat video.

oopsies will become famous soon enough. (+50) oopsies will become famous soon enough. (+50) oopsies will become famous soon enough. (+50) oopsies will become famous soon enough. (+50) oopsies will become famous soon enough. (+50) oopsies will become famous soon enough. (+50) oopsies will become famous soon enough. (+50) oopsies will become famous soon enough. (+50) oopsies will become famous soon enough. (+50) oopsies will become famous soon enough. (+50) oopsies will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by slimchopra View Post
    Here's my videos. I'd appreciate some feedback.
    Squat: some thoughts... bar too low on your back causing you to bend forward more. Your back isn't tight and neither is your core. Elbows are too far back, should point them forward so that your arms are close to perpendicular to the floor.

OHP: chest needs to be up. Imagine you have big pecs and the bar is resting on your chest at the beginning of the exercise. Stand up straight, tighten core, don't lean back. Then push up straight. If you watch the vid, you're pushing up straight and then it curves back a bit as you straighten out and lock your arms. As far as I'm aware (someone correct me if I'm wrong), your arms don't need to lock out straight like that. Lack of core tightening makes you lean back a bit.

Sumo Dead: it's been a while since I've done the sumo deadlift but I've always thought you don't need to go down that far - just slightly past the knees and then right back up. It doesn't look like you're tightening your core and your back isn't straight and tight either. And you're not already in form as you reach for the bar. Chest up, tighten core, and push your butt up/out more. When you're at the top, you need to do a more forceful "hip thrust" all the while keeping your glutes tight. You look too relaxed. Should look something like this: youtube.com/watch?v=NKPOMrUHv1k starting at 1:55.