Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    BennoMac is just really nice. (+1000) BennoMac is just really nice. (+1000) BennoMac is just really nice. (+1000) BennoMac is just really nice. (+1000) BennoMac is just really nice. (+1000) BennoMac is just really nice. (+1000) BennoMac is just really nice. (+1000) BennoMac is just really nice. (+1000) BennoMac is just really nice. (+1000) BennoMac is just really nice. (+1000) BennoMac is just really nice. (+1000)
    Week 7 Ended Both Saturday and sunday sessions felt amazing my leg DOMs suck right now haha...

Saturday - OHP PB for me 27.5kg DB for 7 which is good direction for me, Everything else was pretty standard, lat pulldown is starting to get a little harder
    Calories - 2700/3000
    Sunday - Deadlift felt heavy on last set and no chance of going strapless on 165 for 5 but i did it in the end, added a rep to my Leg Extension and Hamstring Curl.
    Calories 2700/3000

You Cant Always Get What You Want.

BennoMac is just really nice. (+1000) BennoMac is just really nice. (+1000) BennoMac is just really nice. (+1000) BennoMac is just really nice. (+1000) BennoMac is just really nice. (+1000) BennoMac is just really nice. (+1000) BennoMac is just really nice. (+1000) BennoMac is just really nice. (+1000) BennoMac is just really nice. (+1000) BennoMac is just really nice. (+1000) BennoMac is just really nice. (+1000)
    Week 8 A.
    Keeping Calories on 3000 / 2700
    Tuesday felt good no issues. only triceps were weak failed last 2 reps on skull crushers, first time.
    Wednesday was create squats felt amazing with the new belt and knee braces, added some weight to Leg curl, Extensions.

Week 8 B
    Switching to different days so going to run 1 break day for a week.

Friday was great day had gym to myself. Failed on OHP with 30kg OHP so dropped back down to 27.5kg. first real non progression exersice, will do OHP first next week over Incline Bench see if that works to get 30kg in before my deload.
    Sunday Deadlifts felt heavy and needed straps, added an extra Rep to leg curl and Extensions

Switched to Monday, Tuesday for Upper and Lower A and Thursday, Friday for Upper Lower B

Week 9 A
    Monday, Bench felt heavy but im in PB area now 90kg for 6 my previous was 90kg for 3-4 so im super happy with that. Weighted Chinup also 12.5kg felt easier than 10kg i think my lats are growing nicely.

Tuesday, Did a 1RM for Squats at 165kg! 15kg more than my prevous best. desided to load it up as there was a guy saying i couldnt do it so i did. Still did my sets after 130kg for 6. Calfs are still getting a decent workout on 160kg.

Weight has not moved much in 8 Weeks still around 85-87kg with averages around the same, might have to up calories a little getting a bit more hungry recently.

Been Pretty Busy with Uni and Work so have not been on forum for a while.

Still tracking Calories but just running the total at night and remaining calories i have before bed, seems to work out ok.

Week 10 Deload week and im happy as i was tired and really just wanted a break so it was well welcomed.
    Kept calories the usual 3000 on Lift days 2700 on off days. Weight went up to 87.5 but now back down to 86.8 so my normal weight is 86-87kg.

All lifts felt easy did Sumo deadlifts instead of conventional which was nice.
    Back to normal lifting next week.

SO i have not updated this in a while.
    Main reason is i stopped tracking my food due to developing bad habbits with tracking for 2 years straight i have started not limiting myself to food restrictions and i feel great for it, just need to learn how to not thing about food all the time.
    Now i just go off knowledge of what to eat. I eat pretty simply diet so the changes i make are only meat and greens so the calorie changes are not to much as i only eat lean chicken, fish and pork mince so the macros are very much the same.

Anyway Workouts are going great, switched some workouts to create better efficiency in the gym and to push myself a little bit more.
    Main switches are Switch from conventional deadlifting to Sumo Deadlifting, Switched cable flys to Peck Deck as i dont really like the cable machine in my gym and i feel more on the peck deck.