Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Registered User Conditioned2Win's Avatar
    Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50)

CONDITIONED to WIN ( Jordan's Log ) The Journey To Shreds and COMPETING.

Decided to remake log.

posing at 182.

Last edited by Conditioned2Win; 10-06-2017 at 02:50 PM.
    @conditionedtowin

Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Decided to spend some time with family and relax alittle bit.

Going to take start aggressively tomorrow
    Last edited by Conditioned2Win; 10-06-2017 at 02:51 PM.
    @conditionedtowin

Ok ! Day 1

This is it. This is the log to follow !

I am not going back to procrastinating / making excuses

I am only moving forward.

Plan is aggresive as I said.

~2200 Monthly Caloric Average - 3600 Cardio per week.

16 Weeks like that. If I have to bring cals back up I will..but most likely I won't

After that I will go into a slower deficit and look for a show to compete in when I feel ready.
    @conditionedtowin

A show I would love to do if I feel ready is April 29th in Utica NY.

I will see how I look closer to then.
    @conditionedtowin

Today was rough mentally.

I just believe it is habitual thought patterns.

Awareness is key in my opinion.

Jim Rohn said it best "Pain of Discipline or Pain of Regret"

I want to take it slightly further..

Be COMFORTABLE with being UNCOMFORTABLE...

or

Be COMFORTABLE with STAYING AVERAGE.

I truly believe knowledge and awareness isn't enough alone.

You have to build your capacity for being uncomfortable.

That's where true change happens....and where I have been falling short.

That is the difference between Winners and Losers.. in my view.
    Last edited by Conditioned2Win; 10-07-2017 at 12:32 PM.
    @conditionedtowin

Day 1 ended at 1896

Chest/Tris/Abs + 600kcal Cardio done
    Last edited by Conditioned2Win; 10-08-2017 at 05:42 AM.
    @conditionedtowin

Day 2 - Woke up 175.8lbs

Shoulders + 600KCal Cardio on the agenda for today
    @conditionedtowin

Solid day

Ended at 1911
    @conditionedtowin

Day 3 : 174.0 Bw
    @conditionedtowin

So I am deciding to step back a bit and not do the aggressive approach.

The truth is I am not willing to be THAT uncomfortable.

I want to compete. I have high goals...but I also want to enjoy life.

So approach is ~3000 Monthly Caloric Average and 900kcal Cardio.

I will adjust when needed.

Everyone has moments in life where they are willing to sacrifice fully for a goal. This is important to me..but not as important as balance.
    Last edited by Conditioned2Win; 10-09-2017 at 10:26 AM.
    @conditionedtowin

today was rough starting fresh tomorrow. Nothing bad. Just mental funk. I need to get my mind more focused and not give in to old ways.

Always a battle. But I will do this.

As I said it's always a choice..and it's hard to give up what you are used to for what you will become.

I am ready though. I have to do it.

Starting tomorrow it's full force. Nothing held back and NO Going back.
    Last edited by Conditioned2Win; 10-09-2017 at 01:50 PM.
    @conditionedtowin

That's it

I am ready to move into a life of winning and accomplishment.. not settling and mediocre.

I plan to compete spring/summer 2018 sometime

Aiming for first show to be April 28th, 2018

Which is 28 weeks 5 days from tomorrow.

That will depend how confident I feel 16 weeks from tomorrow.
    Last edited by Conditioned2Win; 10-09-2017 at 05:11 PM.
    @conditionedtowin

Here are official Day 1 Pics

Last edited by Conditioned2Win; 10-11-2017 at 06:31 PM.
    @conditionedtowin

Yesterday ended @ 1418 + did 600kcal Cardio

Today Legs + 600kcal Cardio on agenda.
    @conditionedtowin

Back and forth between aggressive and slow.

Aggressive is temporary. Not sustainable. No more.

Just going to start slow and adjust when needed. can't bs anymore.

Approach is ~3200 Monthly Caloric Average - 1200kcal Cardio per week Average
    Last edited by Conditioned2Win; 10-12-2017 at 12:28 PM.
    @conditionedtowin

It was always a battle but I am very happy to take it slower and more sustainable.

Looking forward to the journey. The sky is the limit. No set dates on contests. When I'm ready I'm ready.
    @conditionedtowin

Today's leg day was crazy..

tender as Fk and cramping the day of.

Strength is really ****. gotta improve it. But intensity on everything else is there.

Strength is very conservative. I am very cautious and try not to push it too far.

Squats: 5 sets

265 x 2
    245 x 4,
    225 x 5,5,4

DL: 5 Sets

315 x 4,3,2

275 x 5

SL 225 x

Leg press : 5 Sets short rest

3Pps x 15,15,15
    2Pps x 15,15

weighted lunges ss wallsit - 5 sets

25ps - x
    15ps - xx
    Bw - xx

Close stance leg press with no lockout ss squat jumps: 4
    3 Sets

Xxx

Lying leg curl: 5 Sets

Xxxxx

Seated leg curl: 5 sets

Xxxxx

Abduction: 4 sets

Xxxx

Adduction: 4 sets

Xxxx

Calves: 4 sets

Xxxx

Fun stuff.

ended at 4396

@conditionedtowin

Just counting past 2 weeks as maintaining / figuring out what I wanted to do approach wise

I have been going back and forth lots. Just gotta commit and put in the work.

Starting fresh tomorrow.

Bare with me. I am upfront and honest. I have alot of issues with consistency.
    It is a process. I am showing truth. No shame. No hiding.

But I will get in a groove and I will succeed.

The FIRST plan is an aggressive 16 Weeks.
    Last edited by Conditioned2Win; 10-12-2017 at 01:04 PM.
    @conditionedtowin

Deciding to go slow approach

Motivation just doesn't last. I try and try but it doesn't . So I will ease into it.

Approach: 3000~ Monthly Caloric Average
    Last edited by Conditioned2Win; 10-14-2017 at 02:28 PM.
    @conditionedtowin

Day 1 179.6
    Last edited by Conditioned2Win; 10-14-2017 at 07:18 PM.
    @conditionedtowin

Here .

leaving video up. But not doing the contest 28 weeks away. No deadline. Just dieting moderately.
    Last edited by Conditioned2Win; 10-14-2017 at 02:29 PM.
    @conditionedtowin

Day 2 176.0

Ended at 2020 Yesterday
    @conditionedtowin

Day 2 Ended at 4159

So I decided to try ~2400 Monthly Caloric Average 1200kcal Cardio

I am going to go with an approach that is moderately challenging.

I don't care about doing it perfect. Just doing it.

Day 2 was higher than I liked. But who cares. I know how to go low and keep low too. So lets see what happens from sticking to it and being consistent for once.

Not doing the contest in 28 weeks but I will compete sometime in 2018
    @conditionedtowin

Update:

Start weight 177.6

My main focus. firstly..

before competing is to develop a healthier relationship with control and food.

So the plan is ~3000 Monthly Caloric Average

I plan to get shredded and compete while living life and enjoying myself.

I don't care if it is a 70 week prep. Goal is to get there while having balance.
    Last edited by Conditioned2Win; 10-15-2017 at 07:59 AM.
    @conditionedtowin

Update: Been half dieting.

Down to 175.0

Time to go all IN.

Next 16 weeks are going to be aggressive.

I am thinking about competing in a show 27 weeks 6 days from today.

It will depend on few factors. BUT it is a possibility.

Posing video coming later today
    @conditionedtowin

Day 1 !

Last edited by Conditioned2Win; 10-16-2017 at 05:58 PM.
    @conditionedtowin

So the approach is going to be extremely moderate

~3200 Monthly Caloric Average - 600kcal weekly cardio
    @conditionedtowin

I am ready guys !

Enough procrastinating ! haha

27 Weeks 4 days OUT

I AM GOING TO DO IT . NO GOING BACK ! YEA!

@conditionedtowin

I had a few social events and didn't stick to diet so

Officially starting today.

27 Weeks,

No shame. I fully enjoyed every moment.

POSING Vid coming later
    @conditionedtowin

27 Weeks Out

@conditionedtowin