Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    metco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by otisthebat View Post
    What does any of that have to do with you trying to pawn off an even from 10 years ago as related to the recent vegas shooting?

Why aren't you answering this question in my other post that you are stalking? You try to play gotcha with little points while ignoring principle evidence. You do know you are not winning this discussion, don't you? Here. I will post this over and over until you try to give an intelligent answer. Don' t worry no grades, there are no wrong answers. No one will laugh.

How is there an echo with no initial sound, if this machine gun burst is an echo?

otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by metco View Post
    Why aren't you answering this question in my other post that you are stalking? You try to play gotcha with little points while ignoring principle evidence. You do know you are not winning this discussion, don't you? Here. I will post this over and over until you try to give an intelligent answer. Don' t worry no grades, there are no wrong answers. No one will laugh.

How is there an echo with no initial sound, if this machine gun burst is an echo?

Dude, what does that have to do with you trying to pawn off a 10 year old event as related to the recent shooting in vegas? I don't care about whatever nonsense you started this thread about, since you could have just posted it in your other thread instead.
    I would die for Palestine

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL I know enough about physics to know you first need a sound to get an echo of a sound. Think you can wrap your head around that? Here, this guy makes it real simple for people even like you. Now please rebut what I just said, and the argument this nice man makes. It's short, you can do it. Let's see what you do. You won't watch it. That is how incredibly stupid and small-minded you are.

Let's talk physics. Don't worry, there's no math.

You're right. I'm not going to watch it.

You've been on this forum as long as I have (10+ years) and if I remember correctly, you've physically threatened people here. You've been banned under multiple accounts and ZERO, read that again, ZEEEEEERO of your predictions have ever come true. What does that say about you?

a) autism
    b) mental illness
    c) psychosis

I'm guessing a blend of all 3?

And if you want to talk about physics and ballistics, at least know what the fck you're talking about. You go into the situation with zero understanding and then find your "truth" based on a youtube video by some other crack pot? How is that even possible? Have you ever been shot at? Do you understand about muzzle flash, sound barriers, echoes off of different surfaces (flat, squared, natural, etc)? No, you don't. I do because I've trained in all this ****. But you watched a youtube video so you have it down. I watched about 30 seconds and the idiot is seriously trying to explain sound echo off of a multi-pitch area in the middle of a city. Unbelievable.

You have serious mental illness.

Jesus christ, I have waterfront property in Arizona to sell you. I'll make a youtube video about it, that should make you believe me right? Fcking idiot.

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The prestigious mainstream New York News Day is the 11th highest circulation newspaper in the US, 19 Pulitzer Prizes. It represents a cutting-edge news breaker, with veteran journalists who have to be satisfied with a story before running with it.
    It's a tabloid newspaper. Do you know/care what a tabloid is?

kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000)
    Here you go you little kunt. Police scanner audio of shooting at Tropicana, after door is breached at Manadalay Bay. But you just go on believing what Big Brother tells you.
    The only conspiracy theory I would believe is that you are working for "big brother" trying to distract the public from the real issues with these far fetched theories that make no sense.

You didn't even comment on the fact that you were busted posting a 10 year old news article! At least say hey I was wrong about that one.

Nobody here claims there are no secrets or conspiracies in general, just that this case is pretty clear. Usually the most simple explanation is true, but sucks for CTers that it's usually "boring".

8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's not the site for Newsday. That's some knock off site. Newsday is newsday.com. According to a whois search, thenewyorknewsday.com was created on September 2, 2017 by someone in Russia.

Malakaibeats is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malakaibeats is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malakaibeats is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malakaibeats is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malakaibeats is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malakaibeats is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malakaibeats is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malakaibeats is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malakaibeats is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malakaibeats is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malakaibeats is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 8nd View Post
    That's not the site for Newsday. That's some knock off site. Newsday is newsday.com. According to a whois search, thenewyorknewsday.com was created on September 2, 2017 by someone in Russia.
    This, lmao.

19 Pulitzer prizes and a grammar mistake that a 10 year-old wouldn't make? I don't think so Tim.

ITALIAN CREW
    PUREBLOOD CREW

lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by compan View Post
    At first I thought he mean't the shots were registering on the mics that were on at the time and was like oh interesting...then I finished his sentence and realized it's just a potato posting.
    I thought the same thing. Lol

lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post
    I honestly feel bad if that room with the Strobe Light was actually a guest hotel room.

That poor person will be searched, hacked, and ridiculed for years.
    The strobe would be due to the fire alarm going off. My building has a few of them on the outsidr of the building

Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Keyword: "Believed"

he BELIEVED there to be multiple shooters. In high tension, stress, hysteria your bearings arent exactly tight unless you've experienced this numerous times as a soldier. Even then, it's a different situation. He may think their were multiple shooters and came up with his own theory or opinion on it but the evidence we have pretty much shows that it was only one shooter.

sorry to krinkle your hats, tin foil brahs.
    Buccaneers/Lightning/Rays/The U

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold

Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by nutsy54 View Post
    What a randomly incoherent post, with no connection to anything that’s actually been posted... damn, you Conspiracy quacks are so predictable & consistent
    Once again your entire argument is to discredit. All I did was mention how quickly the video posted by starship was liked. You immediately go into all-or-nothing mode followed by calling me a loon. Apparently well liked video puts a dampen on your agenda.

Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    I wouldn't make threads with "evidence" of a conspiracy.
    Have you ever been shot at?
    What are you even talking about? The entire premise of the thread was sharing of insight and perspective from someone that was shot at (and hit) at the event. Not an all-or-nothing conspiracy theory. Stop listening to nutsy
    DR. 3time
    Wisconsin Badgers, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Bucks
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Malakaibeats View Post
    This, lmao.

19 Pulitzer prizes and a grammar mistake that a 10 year-old wouldn't make? I don't think so Tim.

LMAO holy chit. OP embarrasses the fuk out of himself two days in a row.

See OP this is why no one takes you seriously and why anything you post is instantly disregarded as nonsense.
    I would die for Palestine

Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Orlando1234977 View Post
    Yeah published yesterday and already over 12k likes. But nobody in this thread will watch it.
    Watched parts of it, I'll be honest I don't want to waste 30 mins of life on the video.

Questions I took away from 5 minutes of watching:

- "Forensic" is used, where is this guy pulling his experience from? Is he actually trained in forensics or anything to do with audio? Cause to me it LOOKS like he's got a fairly clickbait channel which is trying to sell health foods. Reason for asking is that I could draw up some math on a board and make claims that lag and time differentials mean something and how are you to know if I'm correct?
    - What does the number of likes have to do with anything? A like/dislike means nothing.
    - Why is he talking about a 2nd gun man and how the FBI are claiming the shooter "teleported", so from the audio this guy has "forensically" determined that there were 2 shooters with 1 closer to the crowd, so where does that leave all other theories?

Here's my question:

If this guy has proven that there were 2 shooters, 1 being closer to the crowd, by using audio then what about all of the eye-witness accounts like OP posted which says there were 3-5 shooters? Do we believe the eye witness or the audio? How about then the gunman on the 4th floor, which we have video proof of "muzzle flashes", however that video is directly contradicted by the audio claims in this video, again the question is which one is correct?

If we conclude that there are 3 different (at least) versions of what happened and all 3 of them contradict the other ones, ergo it's impossible for all of them to be true, then how do we decide which of the 3 is the truth? Once we decide which one is true then what about the others which so many people have claimed are true, does that make all of their opinions invalid on the topic as they're pushing false stories? I mean people are flipping out over the timeline of when the security guard was shot, however those very same people are willing to mash together multiple different stories and claims and try to pass them off as proof, despite them being impossible to all be true.

This is my issue with CT, there's zero ability to admit they're wrong, there's no ability to use common sense and logic and they're willing to just mashup a lot of lies/mistakes and claim that they all together prove the real story is a lie.
    Current ShareBlue earnings: $103,587.99

Certified deb00nker & corrector of the record.

Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here you go you little kunt. Police scanner audio of shooting at Tropicana, after door is breached at Manadalay Bay. But you just go on believing what Big Brother tells you.

Could you just do everyone a favour and fuk off?

No surprise that you're not even man enough to comment on your "active shooter at Caesars Palace" link which is from 2008, instead just post more garbage. Dispatch talking about REPORTS of another shooter doesn't mean there was one.

Total waste of oxygen.

nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're right. I'm not going to watch it.
    Lol, ethered.

Time for metco to tuck his dick in between his legs and gtfo

Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Malakaibeats View Post
    This, lmao.

So desperate to latch on to ANYTHING against established story that he can't even filter our this. SAD.

Maybe next he will prove that the car wreck on the highway was a false flag using journalism from The Onion.
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    B: 345, S 375, D 445
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    What agency would willingly put their men in a crowd with another agent vollying rounds wildly into the same proximity
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    Z4v4 is a golf course maintenance worker.

EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Phucking lmao, reps on recharge.

metco is an American working as a Russian disinformation agent disguised as a CTard imho, so he probably created the site or knows the one who did.

As metco would say, look at all the coincidences and made up stuff that points out I'm right.

Inb4 he calls me a kunt or starts referencing 9/11 & zionists.

metco don't ever change you beautiful entertaining bastard!
    "There is no reason to be alive if you cannot do deadlift!" - J.P.S.

Moist.

Taking a break from here because life is more important, see you *******s in 6 months. Srs.

Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    5* thread

neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why does he make everything a conspiracy? Can a dog not take a **** in the woods without the government being behind it? Get help, metco
    twitter: @bullexinferis

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sweet. Well, at least you proved that Russia did set up fake social media accounts etc.

ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Darkhare View Post
    What agency would willingly put their men in a crowd with another agent vollying rounds wildly into the same proximity
    lol this.

I don't buy the official story either, but wtf. "Ok, so I'm gonna start spraying at this time. Can't guarantee you won't get hit but good luck."
    Barely use FB, deleted Twitter, never had an Instagram crew
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    Vocal Trance crew
    IF is GOAT
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓

OP gone full potato again.

Video linked by OP in another thread, 2:48 Rocky says "I don't think one patient has been able to leave without giving another statement, myself included" and "2 federal agents wanted to get another audio statement when I left".

Now you're linking websites which claim his story is: "Oddly, Rocky says he has been trying to contact the FBI to give them his eyewitness account of what happened on that night, but his requests have been ignored by agents investigating the case."

So has he given 2+ statements already or has he been ignored, which ones true? At this point I can only hope you're a troll otherwise I feel bad for being mean to someone I can only assume is borderline retarded.

Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ToolTime2120 View Post
    lol this.

I don't buy the official story either, but wtf. "Ok, so I'm gonna start spraying at this time. Can't guarantee you won't get hit but good luck."
    Not sure what is hard to buy about the official story. Crazies exist.

Slowly moving up dozens of guns into a room over a few days would not be noticed. The problem with the Tin Foil hat club is they look SOO HARD for conspiracies that everything looks like a conspiracy.
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    B: 345, S 375, D 445
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Austanian View Post
    Not sure what is hard to buy about the official story. Crazies exist.

Slowly moving up dozens of guns into a room over a few days would not be noticed. The problem with the Tin Foil hat club is they look SOO HARD for conspiracies that everything looks like a conspiracy.
    You don't have to look hard here. This was either the sloppiest of basic police work ever, or something else happened.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Metco, your “article” is five days old, but as usual you lie and pretend it’s some brand new, researched & verified reporting. While you run away from your previous thread on the same topic where you couldn’t address basic questions regarding how illogical this claim is.

Just another swing and a miss....

Edit: Hah! Then you get caught lying about a tabloid rag, pretending it has some high circulation and lots of Pulitzer Prizes, when they have neither.

You just can’t stop lying as the only way to push your failed agenda.

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HoganIsGOAT View Post
    You don't have to look hard here. This was either the sloppiest of basic police work ever, or something else happened.
    What is that statement based on? Metco's endless parade of blatant lies and false claims?

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm hard pressed to recall a time I've felt so vicariously embarrassed for a stranger on the internet ....one wonders what tomorrow has in store.

djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wake_me View Post
    I'm hard pressed to recall a time I've felt so vicariously embarrassed for a stranger on the internet ....one wonders what tomorrow has in store.
    I feel the same way, the feeling you are experiencing is called “douche chills.”
    O|||||||O Official Jeep Brah Crew O|||||||O -creator-

USMC
    ★cVc★

Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Reflexez View Post
    Watched parts of it, I'll be honest I don't want to waste 30 mins of life on the video.
    That's what I thought. Well, at least you have ole nutsy and ms moshka in your corner on this one

Originally Posted by Reflexez View Post
    Questions I took away from 5 minutes of watching:

- "Forensic" is used, where is this guy pulling his experience from? Is he actually trained in forensics or anything to do with audio? Cause to me it LOOKS like he's got a fairly clickbait channel which is trying to sell health foods. Reason for asking is that I could draw up some math on a board and make claims that lag and time differentials mean something and how are you to know if I'm correct?
    - What does the number of likes have to do with anything? A like/dislike means nothing.
    - Why is he talking about a 2nd gun man and how the FBI are claiming the shooter "teleported", so from the audio this guy has "forensically" determined that there were 2 shooters with 1 closer to the crowd, so where does that leave all other theories?

Here's my question:

If this guy has proven that there were 2 shooters, 1 being closer to the crowd, by using audio then what about all of the eye-witness accounts like OP posted which says there were 3-5 shooters? Do we believe the eye witness or the audio? How about then the gunman on the 4th floor, which we have video proof of "muzzle flashes", however that video is directly contradicted by the audio claims in this video, again the question is which one is correct?

If we conclude that there are 3 different (at least) versions of what happened and all 3 of them contradict the other ones, ergo it's impossible for all of them to be true, then how do we decide which of the 3 is the truth? Once we decide which one is true then what about the others which so many people have claimed are true, does that make all of their opinions invalid on the topic as they're pushing false stories? I mean people are flipping out over the timeline of when the security guard was shot, however those very same people are willing to mash together multiple different stories and claims and try to pass them off as proof, despite them being impossible to all be true.

This is my issue with CT, there's zero ability to admit they're wrong, there's no ability to use common sense and logic and they're willing to just mashup a lot of lies/mistakes and claim that they all together prove the real story is a lie.
    That's a lot of questions. But some good ones. Ideally different people will be likely to believe different things initially or someone ain't workin hard enough!
    My only question to you is, if the story being told was multiple shooters, with everything you know and looked at, would you then think the 1 shooter theory is conspiracy? If so, then they really do have that much power over influence, and can do anything. Personally I'm certainly not sold on any theories yet (and especially the one being dished out be msm), Maybe the met is, idk.
    DR. 3time
    Wisconsin Badgers, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Bucks
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~