JuWo420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuWo420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuWo420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuWo420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuWo420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuWo420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuWo420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuWo420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuWo420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuWo420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuWo420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Hyphy Mud (By Kali Muscle)

its a mix of coca cola and instant coffee. (so not a product hes selling but a simple drink to make he found out about in prison)

--So all i want to know is what will be the benefits from using this? will you get more energy and feel motivated to go and do a workout or what else?

Video of hyphy mud:
    youtube.com/watch?v=EUzaw5_O9vY&t=61s

ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JuWo420 View Post

--So all i want to know is what will be the benefits from using this?
    Obviously its going to get you hyphy.
    **Clicking Knees Crew**
    MISC Bike Crew - MTB, Track, BMX
    stimlord

dubbwebb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dubbwebb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dubbwebb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dubbwebb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dubbwebb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dubbwebb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dubbwebb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dubbwebb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dubbwebb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dubbwebb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dubbwebb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    going to turn you into a 5 foot 5 roided out ex con

lol....idk, its got caffeine in it and lots of sugar

Will give you some energy but im sure there are better alternatives out there
    "It is what it is"

TallAndBig3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dubbwebb He is def taller than 5'5" I've met him in real life, was around 5'8-5'9" I myself am 6'3" and have a few friends who are 5'8-5'9" so i know. And as far as the hyphy mud goes, Yeah it's a pre workout drink, suppose to get you hyped up lol hence the name but it's pretty bad for you because of the sugar content and too much caffeine, You are better off just drinking an energy drink before the gym, you'll save more money and you'll have enough energy to get through your workout.