Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Got my v3 bench today. The package made it from CO to PA pretty much unscathed. Inside the bench frame was wrapped along with all the pieces but the box containing the rubber caps for the feet, nuts and bolts and instructions was destroyed and the contents scattered throughout the box. I put it together and used it. seemed solid. Had some concerns about the pad feeling wobbly side to side but I retightened the bolts mid way through my workout and this solved my issues. The pad is soft compared to the fat pad but feels good and let me lock my shoulders in. I didn't slide on the bench even though I was sweating on a very hot night. Now we come to the all important rubber foot. Yes the rubber foot is real and my plywood was not at all damaged.

My only 2 negative comments would be that the bolts thread into the pad in a straight line directly in the center of the spine/pad and I am curious if this might be a point of failure as time goes on. Staggered or bolts running down both sides of the spine would probably be stronger. This is probably a feature to meet a price point and to make it easier to assemble with the included wrenches. The other observation is that the plywood/particle board used in the bench feels thin but the steel spine of the bench is pretty wide and thick.
    Best Lifts
    BP 255
    SQ 425
    DL 435
    OHP 195

jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lsi1 View Post
    Had some concerns about the pad feeling wobbly side to side but I retightened the bolts mid way through my workout and this solved my issues. The pad is soft

My only 2 negative comments would be that the bolts thread into the pad in a straight line directly in the center of the spine/pad and I am curious if this might be a point of failure as time goes on.

This is probably a feature to meet a price point

The other observation is that the plywood/particle board used in the bench feels thin
    Hmmm. If gf does a lot of jumping on the bench do you think this would be a concern? Dumbbell step ups or, something like this ... burpee pistols

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiE5Ut2lTza/

Pads firm enough? Vinyl and plywood tough enough?

lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jormone View Post
    Hmmm. If gf does a lot of jumping on the bench do you think this would be a concern? Dumbbell step ups or, something like this ... burpee pistols

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiE5Ut2lTza/

Pads firm enough? Vinyl and plywood tough enough?
    personally I don't think so but Rep does sell extra pads.
    Best Lifts
    BP 255
    SQ 425
    DL 435
    OHP 195