TaylorJoyRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TaylorJoyRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TaylorJoyRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TaylorJoyRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TaylorJoyRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TaylorJoyRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TaylorJoyRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TaylorJoyRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TaylorJoyRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TaylorJoyRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TaylorJoyRN is on a distinguished road. (+10)

STINKY SMELL. BHB MCT? anybody else?

So I've been doing Keto for about two weeks. This is not my first time doing keto/ low carb. It IS the first time i'm taking BHB and MCT. I'm also taking CLA and pre workout. also just protein and I've kind of cut back on amino acids bc i heard they can metabolize as sugar/ cause isulin to spike. I can't for the life of me get the darn keto pee stick to show positive for ketones! which is super annoying. I know I'm doing something right bc I'm down like 5 lbs. also I STINK. LIKE REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD! like shower three times a day. especially after a workout. Like my sweat STINKS. my pee doesn't. I can't get the smell off me. its like a musty smell like a hamster cage. has anyone had that with keto? and these supplements? do you think it's from keto and working out super hard or do you think it's from the MCT? or maybe its the BHB? I would love to know if anyone else has experienced this and did it go away? like i shower BEFORE the gym and put on deoderant and once i get a little sweat going i stink soooo bad. a lady even moved treadmills! anyways thoughts???? experiences?????

bearjewcometh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    first off the piss strips are super unreliable so I wouldn't worry about not showing on it. Personally i just do a blood check couple of times a week but apparently the breath testers have come an awful long way if you don't feel like jabbing yourself.
    now for the bulk of your question, yeah body odor is a pretty common side affect of being in ketosis. i seem to recall it having to do with being more hormonally optimized or i might just be talking out of my ass, who knows. that being said unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a whole lot you can do about it.