ShredLightz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShredLightz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShredLightz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShredLightz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShredLightz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShredLightz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShredLightz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShredLightz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShredLightz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShredLightz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShredLightz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Losing body fat under chest?

Been working out for a year now. My arms are way bigger. My shoulders starting to look good. My legs, etc. Basically, I've been gaining a lot of mass since I began. The problem is that I've also gained some body fat along with the muscle mass.

My chest is a huge weak point for me, not in terms of strength, my strength for chest is OK, BUT the size of my chest isn't as symmetrical with other muscle groups. Not that my chest hasn't grown, it's way bigger, but it's still hasn't growen as much as I wished it became. My upperchest looks pretty solid. But I'm lacking the underpecs. I've tried dips and decline bench press. Don't feel that much difference tbh. I'm thinking it might have something to do with my bodyfat placement (or maybe genetics idk), because I do have belly fat and fat under my lowerchest and I feel like it gives the illusion that my chest might be smaller than if I was lean if that makes sense. I've also gained a little bit of fat om my face; but not that serious

I'm wondering if going on a cut might make my lowerpecs look bigger and better? And my chest in generel.

My main concern is going on a cut and losing more muscle mass than I want to along with the body fat and that muscle mass might be the only chest mass I have.

dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you choose to cut, just know that you can NOT spot reduce fat.

NumbNuh is just really nice. (+1000) NumbNuh is just really nice. (+1000) NumbNuh is just really nice. (+1000) NumbNuh is just really nice. (+1000) NumbNuh is just really nice. (+1000) NumbNuh is just really nice. (+1000) NumbNuh is just really nice. (+1000) NumbNuh is just really nice. (+1000) NumbNuh is just really nice. (+1000) NumbNuh is just really nice. (+1000) NumbNuh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Have you tried yohimbine hcl in a fasted state with cardio for stubborn areas? I used .2mg per kg for a couple weeks and made some good progress. Yohimbine wont replace your diet or anything, but I believe it is extremely useful if you are relatively lean with stubborn fat.