butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Dymatize Amino Pro - Lemon Lime (caffeine free)

The good people over at Dymatize gave some chances to try out the rebranded Amino Pro, so here's a quick review.

I got the caffeine-free Lemon Lime flavor and used it 4 sessions in a row, sipping on it throughout the workout.

Flavor: 8.5/10 - The Lemon Lime flavor is certainly good, but a little light on the sweetness. I'm certainly not a fan of overly sweet products, but I found myself needing to use a little more than 1 scoop to get the flavor where I wanted in 24oz of water (which is how much I mix all my BCAA supps in).

Mixability: 10/10 - No mixing problems whatsoever. Mixes quickly with no residue and no staining in my shaker.

Profile: 8/10 - The BCAA content is low at 2.5g where most standard BCAA supps have 5g, but I already found myself using more than 1 scoop for the flavoring anyway. The addition of electrolytes, L-Taurine, and L-Citrulline is nice. I always welcome the addition of electrolyes since I sweat a ton and most intras don't have electrolytes. Bonus that the product is offered with the addition of caffeine at the same price point.

Overall: 8.3/10 - For 19.99, it's easy to recommend, especially if you need some caffeine with your BCAAs. The flavor is nice and the profile is acceptable.

Bonus - it's nice that no artificial coloring is used in the product. Not only is it not necessary, but it always stains my shakers and it's no good for your body.

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just finished a tub of this a couple days ago. I bought the Fruit Punch. It was tasty.

Originally Posted by butteredtoast View Post
    I got the caffeine-free Lemon Lime
    Originally Posted by butteredtoast View Post
    it's easy to recommend, especially if you need some caffeine with your BCAAs
    I'm confused.