Closed Thread
    Mozartsmadness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mozartsmadness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mozartsmadness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mozartsmadness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mozartsmadness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mozartsmadness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mozartsmadness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mozartsmadness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mozartsmadness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mozartsmadness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mozartsmadness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question Poll on a protien powder I might be manufacturing

I have been doing a lot of research and am thinking about launching a new suppliment.
    I have contacted a manufacturer and gave them my specifications as well as the protien powder formula I am patenting. They have given me 5 free 1/2 pound samples at the cost of shipping.

Below you will find.
    1. The bottom line.
    2. The ingredients and nutritional value
    3. The cost for a 5 lb bottle

I would like to know if this is something other lifters would be interested in. I started this 8 months ago mostly because I can't go to gnc without being pitched some b.s. protien that's either loaded with sugar/sucralose or has a bunch of chemical crap inside.

My idea is to market High quality protien isolate with nutrient boosters and no bull****.

Serving----------------30 grams
    Calories---------------122
    Fat-----------------------1.8g
    Sat fat------------------1.2g
    Cholesterol----------76mg
    Sodium----------------49mg
    Carbs-------------------2.43g
    ГFiber------------------630mg
    Гsugar-----------------1.8g
    Protien-----------------25.5g

Vitamin A,B1,B2,B3,B5,B6,B7,B12,C,E,K--25%
    Calcium--------------------------------------------------41%
    Iron---------------------------------------------------------2%
    Magnesium--------------------------------------------31%
    Potassium----------------------------------------------6%

Ingredients-
    -Whey protien isolate.
    - Multivitamin and mineral boost.
    Calcium carbonate, magnesium oxide, choline bitartrate, vitamin k1, absorbic acid(vitamin c), D Alpha Tocoperol succinate (vitamin E), niacinamide (vitamin B3), calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), folic acid (Vitamin B9), Retinyle Palmative (vitamin a), pyridoxine hcl (vitamin B6), Biotin (VITAMIN B7), cholecalciferol( vitamin d3), cyanocobalamin (vitamin b12).
    -Electrolytes.
    Potassium chloride, sodium chloride, magnesium oxide.
    -Protien enzyme boost.
    Protease
    -branched chain amino acids.
    L-leucine, L-Isoleucene, L-Valine.
    Essential amino acid
    L-Lysine, L-Leucine,L-Valine, L-Threonine,DL-Phenylalanine,L-Methionine,L-Isoleusine,L-Tryptophan.
    - Alfalfa grass juice powder, bacillus coagulans (protease enhancing probiotic).

The cost for a 5 lb bottle will be $65 with 60 servings. But there is no garbage in it. And yes that means it comes unflavored.

Please give me comments and suggestions about what you want in a protien powder and MORE IMPORTANTLY WHAT YOU XONT WANT IN IT.

RK42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RK42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RK42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RK42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RK42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RK42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RK42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RK42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RK42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RK42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RK42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Somebody wants to manufacture and sell protein, but does not know how to spell protein. Makes you think...

Mozartsmadness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mozartsmadness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mozartsmadness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mozartsmadness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mozartsmadness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mozartsmadness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mozartsmadness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mozartsmadness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mozartsmadness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mozartsmadness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mozartsmadness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks I'll make sure that the label is spell checked lol.
    I was better in science and history than grammar.

But my question is. If you walked into GNC and saw this on a bottle for $65 would you buy it.
    If I'm going to do this and stay in business I must make revenue to dump back in the company.

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No, honestly I wouldn't, or at least not until you'd been around for a while.

An unflavored protein doesn't appeal to me personally.

I'm also not a fan of straight isolates.

Starting off a protein powder is not what you want to be manufacturing.

GNC would bankrupt you faster than you could imagine, and probably wouldn't even entertain the idea of your product honestly.

Protein is expensive to produce with very little return. That alone will break you. Not to mention needing a huge amount of start up funds for a manufacturer to take you seriously.

Just a few points. This industry in reality is brutal. You're better off starting off by making a solid pre, and hoping you have some strong connections throughout the industry.

Regardless, I wish you luck in your endeavours.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Protein sales has a ridiculously low margin of profit. I wouldn't buy from a company i've never heard of. I wouldn't buy from a brick and mortar, ever. I wouldn't buy an isolate, whey+casein blend is optimal. Pixie-dusting "vitamins" is not a selling point for people who understand supplementation and a bit of physio. Same goes for added aminos. Good luck.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

I went with isolate because it has a more pure protein profile. I can use a blend and it would actually be cheaper.

As for gnc I went to the same manufacturer they use in China for there gold standard line. They actually told me they can sell me the gold standard at 10 bucks a kilo (private label) (+s&h on orders under 100 kilos) because they already make large quantities of it.
    Where as this formula I have to pay 50 a kilo because they only make small batches.

Secondly I can do the protien powder with 75% less vitamin and focus my target crowd to serious lifters and probably sell at $45-50. There in there because this is a suppliment not meal.
    That way they cover a variety of people. But like I said at beginning I want your opinions..
    Last edited by Mozartsmadness; 09-21-2017 at 11:59 PM.

fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So it's gonna be manfactured in china? I'd definitely not buy

Then dont buy 80 percent of the stuff in gnc.
    The gnc brand gold star made by optimal nutrition gets there protein from china and mixes it i. USA.
    Our military uniforms are made in Pakistan lmao 😂

China is the worlds manufacturing mecca. They just do it better so everyone goes there. Its because we've and other countries have been outsourcing to china for decades. Hell they bought hummer and theres debate about a Chinese company buying gnc.

Mind you also almost all bcaa is made in china just saying.
    Last edited by Mozartsmadness; 09-22-2017 at 12:44 AM.