dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

dk5bdubs' Human Evolution PlasmaBlast Review

Thank you to Human Evolution for allowing me to try out a tub of their PlasmaBlast supplement. I didn't use a lot of carb supplements in the past but this product was much more than just carbs that it immediately intrigued me.

My overall thoughts on the taste is that the fruit punch flavor is not overpowering by any means. However, the taste was quite good and it made for a very tasty carb powder that I used just before my workouts as well as during my workouts. By taking a scoop pre-workout, I was fueling up my body for the upcoming session that I was about to perform. Roughly about 20 minutes into my training, I'd start consuming a 2nd scoop to help sustain my energy levels throughout the entire time at the gym. As most of my workouts last around the 90 minute mark, 2 total scoops really gave my body a great fuel source. There was no bloating from using multiple scoops so the product sat very well in my stomach. And I didn't feel like it took very long before I could start to feel the increased pumps from consuming this. The extra energy boost and the pumps really put this product over the top for me!

I really liked the profile of the product and the various items it contains such as BCAA's and citrulline malate.

All in all, this one is definitely a winner in my book and is yet another fantastic product from Human Evolution.

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thank you for the review. Glad you're enjoying it.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.