Zoya04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Opinions on my training program (improvements?)

20 y/old female, 163cm, 57kg.

Hey guys,

I was just looking at my training program and I started to wonder if it is any good at all? I mean yeah, it is good I guess, but I got kinda bored of it and I also don't think I got any dramatic results from it in the last 6 months or so. I am looking to improve my butt and legs even more.

I train on Mondays (butt), Wednesdays (upper body), and Fridays (legs). So the program is made of two weeks meaning each week has it's different exercises, but always the same muscle group on the same day, get it? And so that things don't get to monotone I combine endurance (3 sets, 10-15reps 80%of heavy weight) and heavy training (4 sets, 6-8 reps). So it goes like this:

1.st week endurance
    1.st week heavy
    2.nd week endurance
    2.nd week heavy

The exercises are attached below.
    So I am looking for some advice on improving my program and mixing things up alittle bit. I am open for any new exercise suggestions! My goal is (ofc lol) to get nicer rounder butt so I would be really grateful for any exercise suggestions to get me there

Besides improving my program I am also looking to shed some weight, around 3-4 kilos and hopefully most of it fat. I was wondering what would be my perfect macro ratio? According to BMR calculator on this site my BMR is 1408kcal.
    Currently I am eating at around 1310kcal, divided into 131C, 115P and 36F. I am wondering, is 1310 too low? I weight train 3 times per week and I don't do any cardio (only occasional cycling to work, 3km in one direction).

TL;DR
    I would be happy for any suggestions and opinions on my program and my macros/calorie intake. Feel free to comment, judge and what ever you desire
    Attached Images

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your program doesn't look too shabby to me. What you're doing is a weekly undulating periodization, which I've had some good results with, although my program looked rather different. I did Maximum Strength by Eric Cressey.

If you want a program w/ a glute focus, get this book.

Follow one of the templates and you'll be good to go.

Macro ratios are nonsense. Just make sure you're getting enough protein, .7g/lb bodyweight and enough fat .4g/lb. Whatever you do with the rest of your calories is up to you.

Your BMR is what you lose in a coma. You don't need to go under it to lose weight. I'd start w/ 1500 calories a day and consider adding 1-2 cardio sessions a week. Since you're already light, you don't have as much room to drop down in terms of calories.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

Carbs are my friend... vandalgirl59's Avatar
    vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm not gonna lie, I was completely confused looking at your attachment. But...I will tell you this much
    a) a rounder butt = comes from more butt muscles = comes from lifting HEAVY AND eating enough to grow said muscles. 1300 calories isn't enough for ANYONE to gain muscle of any kind. At 5'4 and 125lbs, you're already rather small, but being a similar size, I know that you can totally be skinny fat. AKA you've probably got little to no muscle, yet plenty of fat, creating what I call, a blobby body. Nothing personal, just what I know from personal experience.

To battle this you MUST eat more, gain some muscle, then cut the fat. Trying to lose fat and then gain muscle can be done, but it takes forever and you will be absolutely miserable.

You have to eat more chica. You just do. I lose weight eating 1700 calories a day. 1300 sounds like pure torture. Your BMR is what you burn basically doing NOTHING. AKA laying in bed, in a coma. You have to multiply your BMR by an activity factor. Sedentary (aka sitting at a desk all day) is 1.2. So really, your calorie burn on a sedentary day of doing nada is closer to 1700. Add in exercise? Probably closer to 1900-2000. Now you see how 1300 cals a day is too little?

Emma-Leigh has a great sticky thread somewhere around here (edit: teehee I have the link in my sig) that, while long and scary to look at, will help you calculate exactly what you need for your body. It's not about ratios or percentages, it's about getting the correct amt of grams of each macro for YOUR body. You could stand to up the protein and fat, and whatever is left can be carbs.

Double edit: I ditto the above book. Bret (aka glute guy) knows his stuff!
    ~Impatience never demanded success~

***Calculate your Calorie/Macro Needs HERE --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380533 ***

Thanks guys for your replies. I already heard about Bret Contreras and will deffinitely check his book.

I don't believe that I am skinny fat but I am not totaly fit either. I do have some extra fat here and there which I am looking to lose but nothing drastical. Will reconsider my calorie intake and goals tho.

pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you want a great looking rear, get an old milk crate or a block-- something that's about 8 inches high. Sit down on it and then stand 100 times every morning. Add dumb bells shoulder presses as you stand if you can. Adjust the distance of your feet. You'll notice the difference within about a week.

Here is my current form from this morning just so you guys get the idea where I am now. I am not saying I am not pleased with what I look like, because I know I made a big improvement in 1.5 years, but I am not completely satisfied with myself (but hey, who is?)

Also not completely comfortable with posting pics online but here it goes....

Edit: Is there a limit of photos or photo size on a thread? Because it doesn't allow me to post another pic.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Zoya04; 09-22-2017 at 01:21 AM.