fendertele is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fendertele is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fendertele is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fendertele is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fendertele is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fendertele is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fendertele is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fendertele is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fendertele is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fendertele is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fendertele is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Any ashwagandha users ?

Just looking for a bit of information before ordering some, I've read mostly good things about it but just wanted to clear a few things up first.

I'm getting it mainly for it's cortisol control post workout, but I also read it boosts testosterone now I've been told my testosterone is very good for a young man ( don't even know what he meant by that lol) but what I was wondering is taking this like taking roids ? will it have the same negative side effects if taken long term? Could it also push my testosterone so high that It begins to convert to estrogen similar to the previous supplement mentioned ?

What would be the best dosage when using the powdered form... so I avoid any negative effects.

cheers

Her Johnny on the Spot MmmWatermelon's Avatar
    MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on this thread. Unaware of ashwagandha and muscle building benefits
    Your gun is digging into my hip.

Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    waste

of

money

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by fendertele View Post
    Just looking for a bit of information before ordering some, I've read mostly good things about it but just wanted to clear a few things up first.

I'm getting it mainly for it's cortisol control post workout, but I also read it boosts testosterone now I've been told my testosterone is very good for a young man ( don't even know what he meant by that lol) but what I was wondering is taking this like taking roids ? will it have the same negative side effects if taken long term? Could it also push my testosterone so high that It begins to convert to estrogen similar to the previous supplement mentioned ?

What would be the best dosage when using the powdered form... so I avoid any negative effects.

cheers
    Ya man, taking an herbal OTC supplement is the same as taking a scheduled drug......

/facepalm
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Probably a more popular subject in the supplements forum.
    Recommended science based fitness & nutrition information:
    Alan Aragon https://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    James Krieger https://weightology.net/
    Jorn Trommelen http://www.nutritiontactics.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ https://3dmusclejourney.com/

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    Ashwaghandha will not even come close to doing what you are hoping it will. Lower cortisol, yes. Possible increase in test, maybe but probably not if youre high like you said. It's better suited for its neuroprotective and stress mgmt effects.
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.