Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Registered User datderecreatine's Avatar
    datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Tell me if you do go to China though. I would be interested to know your experience. I was suppose to go to Hong Kong to marry my boss's niece. But she doesn't speak English and I cannot speak Cantonese. I was offered a house in Los Angeles but it's not like I desperately wanted to marry a random and have a kid with just for a house.

Do you honestly believe being in china will be any different? Scumbags are scumbags. If they can they will just use you. Being Chinese doesnt stop them from being bad peope. They will see you as a weak person trying to find friendship.

The Chinese are just as greedy as Americans. You know there are good people and bad people in any country. So I do not see why china will be different

ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZeroTravis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    what even is going on in this thread
    Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetton. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, **** a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and **** what everyone else thinks. -ZYZZ

datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ZeroTravis View Post
    what even is going on in this thread
    Chinese dude trying to find his place in life.

Doesn't feel like he belongs so he wants to go to china to feel more accepted

Location: Merseyside, The North, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good to see OP is red again.
    fist yourself

Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bustermac View Post
    The real question here...why would anyone want to go BACK to China in the first place?
    i wish i was going back to china but no. Im only going to china

MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eat the booty

Miscing since 2006; miscing until I'm dead.

Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by datderecreatine View Post
    Tell me if you do go to China though. I would be interested to know your experience. I was suppose to go to Hong Kong to marry my boss's niece. But she doesn't speak English and I cannot speak Cantonese. I was offered a house in Los Angeles but it's not like I desperately wanted to marry a random and have a kid with just for a house.

Do you honestly believe being in china will be any different? Scumbags are scumbags. If they can they will just use you. Being Chinese doesnt stop them from being bad peope. They will see you as a weak person trying to find friendship.

The Chinese are just as greedy as Americans. You know there are good people and bad people in any country. So I do not see why china will be different
    How many times have you been to china and what year was the last time you went to china?
    China itself is too vast to generalise but i will limit what i think of china and chinese people to only T1 cities.
    Do i think china will be different? I've been doing some thinking through the years and im going present a very scattered explanation of what I've figured out. The last time i went to china was 2007. Ive been to china 5 times in my life from 12 - 17. There are no loud mouth bigots. People mind their own business. There's no racial issues. And when people speak theres a sense of no holding back as in you are allowed to be yourself. In the west i feel we cannot be ourselves. The west requires us, citizens, to go through great lengths to prove ourselves to the country we grew up in. When you go outside in china you feel a sense of belonging you do not feel in the west and for a lot of chinese people its a normal feeling for them. You should know this too but theres a sense of oppression for us ABCs.

My cousin, born in Australia to hong kong parens. He grew up amongst other abcs in high school. The majority of his friends are of chinese descent. His parents put him through chinese school to learn cantonese and traditional chinese as a kid and he now voluntarily enrolled to now studying mandarin. So his identity is intact right? He doesnt face racism right? I mean he's capable of associating with fobs if need be so he shouldnt have any problems with a sense of belonging right? Truth be told i dont know the answer to that question but i once asked him what it's like to visit hong kong and he told me it felt like family. And I understand his feelings. Can you call America your family? My cousin only goes to hong kong once a year and he describes a feeling of family. Family is a strong word. I can never wholeheartedly call Australia my family.

Regarding your comments on china and chinese people, given the totality my personal experience, what ive read and seen i have arrived at two conclusions
    1) i know enough of china to confirm i know nothing of china. There's a difference between knowing enough to know you know nothing and not knowing enough but speaking like they know about china. Notice how I've only described personal experiences?
    2) western media has gotten china all wrong. Combine with anti-chinese sentiments, the media will always paint china in a negative light. You have to realise the average person gets his information forced fed by the media. The people on the internet whos never been to china long enough to form their own opinion will base china off those videos of chinese people falling into roads and escalators. What im saying is the average person perception is whatever the higher authority force feeds them so they just regurgitate everything.

You have to realise even white people are working in china now, if they can make it why can't you. But still, the average person in the west is stupid and knows nothing of china.

Given what ive said you can see why i cannot affirm or deny wholeheartedly of your description of chinese people but for you to make an opinion of a country you have not spent time in means you got your opinion from somewhere. You have to understand the west is anti-chinese especially USA, uk, canada, australia. And your opinions are reinforced by a country with anti-chinese sentiments.

It's very sad when people like us who grew up in the west and feel western but will never be truly accepted as western. It's also very sad that we feel that we need to prove ourselves as citizens when we shouldn't have to.
    Chinese face, western mind. Such a thing is not compatible with us.

Don't think chinese people in the west or western born chinese can represent chinese people. They only represent a subgroup.

As an adult I understand people dont say it to your face but you feel it in how they talk to you and treat you. And i personally dont rely on internet forums too much but it conveys unconscious truths about how people feel towards certain topics that they would not outwardly say in the real world.

Dont believe what the west says about china. They're not telling you these things to help you. The west will never be on our side. You're better off believing me, i am also born to immigrant parents. We share a common upbringing. And you also have to realise people are self-serving by nature so why would westerners with anti-chinese sentiments say good things about china? I am also self serving but because you and i came from a similar background i hope you can give more credence to my personal experiences and what i have to say over the westerners. I mean Australia and USA isn't that dissimilar.

numberbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) numberbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) numberbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) numberbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) numberbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) numberbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) numberbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) numberbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) numberbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) numberbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) numberbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just accept it as a fact of life and move on. Racism or whatever you want to call it is just tribalism. Look at nature, if you're not part of the pack you gtfo or get killed.

WallStreetDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WallStreetDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WallStreetDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WallStreetDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WallStreetDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WallStreetDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WallStreetDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WallStreetDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WallStreetDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WallStreetDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WallStreetDream will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As an Asian FOB who's staying in the States... I don't want to associate with the Asian gentleman ITT.

He's clearly phucked in their head. Fuking whiner.

And if you don't feel like Australia is your home then maybe gtfo back to China. The immigration line to Australia is very long. If you gtfo then maybe people more deserving will have their chance.

Originally Posted by WallStreetDream View Post
    As an Asian FOB who's staying in the States... I don't want to associate with the Asian gentleman ITT.

He's clearly phucked in their head. Fuking whiner.

And if you don't feel like Australia is your home then maybe gtfo back to China. The immigration line to Australia is very long. If you gtfo then maybe people more deserving will have their chance.
    don't listen to this guy. He's just ****posting. The difference between fobs and abcs is fobs chose to go to the west whereas we didnt choose to be born in the west. He doesn't know how we feel

Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnyfloyd1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Op,

What's the best strain/version of Green Tea? Which district in China grows it? And how can I get my hands on this magical substance?

Long live the Middle Kingdom

wazzadona is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzadona is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzadona is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzadona is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzadona is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzadona is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzadona is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzadona is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzadona is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzadona is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzadona is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Hiaw View Post
    How many times have you been to china and what year was the last time you went to china?
    China itself is too vast to generalise but i will limit what i think of china and chinese people to only T1 cities.
    Do i think china will be different? I've been doing some thinking through the years and im going present a very scattered explanation of what I've figured out. The last time i went to china was 2007. Ive been to china 5 times in my life from 12 - 17. There are no loud mouth bigots. People mind their own business. There's no racial issues. And when people speak theres a sense of no holding back as in you are allowed to be yourself. In the west i feel we cannot be ourselves. The west requires us, citizens, to go through great lengths to prove ourselves to the country we grew up in. When you go outside in china you feel a sense of belonging you do not feel in the west and for a lot of chinese people its a normal feeling for them. You should know this too but theres a sense of oppression for us ABCs.

My cousin, born in Australia to hong kong parens. He grew up amongst other abcs in high school. The majority of his friends are of chinese descent. His parents put him through chinese school to learn cantonese and traditional chinese as a kid and he now voluntarily enrolled to now studying mandarin. So his identity is intact right? He doesnt face racism right? I mean he's capable of associating with fobs if need be so he shouldnt have any problems with a sense of belonging right? Truth be told i dont know the answer to that question but i once asked him what it's like to visit hong kong and he told me it felt like family. And I understand his feelings. Can you call America your family? My cousin only goes to hong kong once a year and he describes a feeling of family. Family is a strong word. I can never wholeheartedly call Australia my family.

Regarding your comments on china and chinese people, given the totality my personal experience, what ive read and seen i have arrived at two conclusions
    1) i know enough of china to confirm i know nothing of china. There's a difference between knowing enough to know you know nothing and not knowing enough but speaking like they know about china. Notice how I've only described personal experiences?
    2) western media has gotten china all wrong. Combine with anti-chinese sentiments, the media will always paint china in a negative light. You have to realise the average person gets his information forced fed by the media. The people on the internet whos never been to china long enough to form their own opinion will base china off those videos of chinese people falling into roads and escalators. What im saying is the average person perception is whatever the higher authority force feeds them so they just regurgitate everything.

You have to realise even white people are working in china now, if they can make it why can't you. But still, the average person in the west is stupid and knows nothing of china.

Given what ive said you can see why i cannot affirm or deny wholeheartedly of your description of chinese people but for you to make an opinion of a country you have not spent time in means you got your opinion from somewhere. You have to understand the west is anti-chinese especially USA, uk, canada, australia. And your opinions are reinforced by a country with anti-chinese sentiments.

It's very sad when people like us who grew up in the west and feel western but will never be truly accepted as western. It's also very sad that we feel that we need to prove ourselves as citizens when we shouldn't have to.
    Chinese face, western mind. Such a thing is not compatible with us.

Don't think chinese people in the west or western born chinese can represent chinese people. They only represent a subgroup.

As an adult I understand people dont say it to your face but you feel it in how they talk to you and treat you. And i personally dont rely on internet forums too much but it conveys unconscious truths about how people feel towards certain topics that they would not outwardly say in the real world.

Dont believe what the west says about china. They're not telling you these things to help you. The west will never be on our side. You're better off believing me, i am also born to immigrant parents. We share a common upbringing. And you also have to realise people are self-serving by nature so why would westerners with anti-chinese sentiments say good things about china? I am also self serving but because you and i came from a similar background i hope you can give more credence to my personal experiences and what i have to say over the westerners. I mean Australia and USA isn't that dissimilar.
    There is a lot of racism and bigotry in China. The govt itself is engaging in the systematic eradication of the Tibetan and Uyghur race, culture and way of life by encouraging the mass migration of Han Chinese to Xinjiang and Tibet and by brutally oppressing them. The Han Chinese view the Uyghurs as dirty criminals and look down on them.

Then there is also the racism experienced by blacks. I'm not going to go into it as I know many here know what I am talking about, but blacks are also looked down on in China, and it is not unusual to see a local hold his/her nose near the presence of a black person, implying that they stink.

White foreigners also experience racism, and it ranges from taxi drivers not stopping for you and driving up a few metres to pick up the local instead, to the rule of law not existing for them if they are in a legal dispute with a local.

I sure do hope the OP doesn't go to China to teach English, because he will also experience racism, precisely because he looks Chinese. Employers prefer whiteys teach English, rather than Asian looking teachers, your fluency in English and teaching qualifications being irrelevant.

To make it in China, OPie better have a ****load of money and/or local connections that will hook him up, or some kind of skill that is in huge demand there, otherwise he might as well stay in Australia
    Last edited by wazzadona; 09-23-2017 at 01:04 PM.

MarkieMarkster is not very helpful. (-500) MarkieMarkster is not very helpful. (-500) MarkieMarkster is not very helpful. (-500) MarkieMarkster is not very helpful. (-500) MarkieMarkster is not very helpful. (-500) MarkieMarkster is not very helpful. (-500) MarkieMarkster is not very helpful. (-500) MarkieMarkster is not very helpful. (-500) MarkieMarkster is not very helpful. (-500) MarkieMarkster is not very helpful. (-500) MarkieMarkster is not very helpful. (-500)
    Well done.

wazzadona is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzadona is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzadona is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzadona is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzadona is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzadona is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzadona is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzadona is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzadona is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzadona is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzadona is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Re-reading my response, there are more things that I have not addressed...

There are no loud mouth bigots. People mind their own business. There's no racial issues....When you go outside in china you feel a sense of belonging you do not feel in the west and for a lot of chinese people its a normal feeling for them.
    Nonsense. Foreigners get asked ad nauseum in China "do you like China?". If a foreigner dares say, "no." then prepare for an uber nationalist, defensive tirade - "why are you in China?" "Go back to your country", etc, etc - not saying the same attitude doesn't exist in "the west" but it also definitely exists in China. Locals also ask you to compare China to your own country as well (how the hell are you supposed to answer that?).

Not to mention insecure Chinese men approaching Chinese women walking with their foreign bf/husband and asking them why they are with a foreign man, etc. in Chinese in front of the man, thinking that they do not understand Chinese. Again, this is not anything new to some of you.

Originally Posted by wazzadona View Post
    There is a lot of racism and bigotry in China. The govt itself is engaging in the systematic eradication of the Tibetan and Uyghur race, culture and way of life by encouraging the mass migration of Han Chinese to Xinjiang and Tibet and by brutally oppressing them. The Han Chinese view the Uyghurs as dirty criminals and look down on them.

Then there is also the racism experienced by blacks. I'm not going to go into it as I know many here know what I am talking about, but blacks are also looked down on in China, and it is not unusual to see a local hold his/her nose near the presence of a black person, implying that they stink.

White foreigners also experience racism, and it ranges from taxi drivers not stopping for you and driving up a few metres to pick up the local instead, to the rule of law not existing for them if they are in a legal dispute with a local.

I sure do hope the OP doesn't go to China to teach English, because he will also experience racism, precisely because he looks Chinese. Employers prefer whiteys teach English, rather than Asian looking teachers, your fluency in English and teaching qualifications being irrelevant.

To make it in China, OPie better have a ****load of money and/or local connections that will hook him up, or some kind of skill that is in huge demand there, otherwise he might as well stay in Australia
    you make a good point but you're addressing it from the weong angle. You make it sound as if the answer is to stay in china which is not. Staying is an option because as said before if whites can so can western born chinese. This is the part i have to repeat myself for people like you. The answer is to relearn chinese and connect back to their chinese roots so they can leverage on the economic strength of china. If we do not know chinese and cannot relate to chinese people then we are cut off from china.

Message to western born chinese:
    A person with a chinese face must know how to write and speak proficient chinese. And that's the minimum but in saying so i believe many western born chinese will be fine simply by attaining AND maintaining chinese language proficiency. You can easily take it further and reach the point where you can comfortably integrate into china if need be. That doesnt mean i am saying you have to stay in china. Let me tell you again, if whites and blacks can learn chinese and integrate with chinese people it is absolutely possible for us to do it too
    Last edited by Hiaw; 09-25-2017 at 09:34 AM.

Originally Posted by wazzadona View Post
    Re-reading my response, there are more things that I have not addressed...

Nonsense. Foreigners get asked ad nauseum in China "do you like China?". If a foreigner dares say, "no." then prepare for an uber nationalist, defensive tirade - "why are you in China?" "Go back to your country", etc, etc - not saying the same attitude doesn't exist in "the west" but it also definitely exists in China. Locals also ask you to compare China to your own country as well (how the hell are you supposed to answer that?).

Not to mention insecure Chinese men approaching Chinese women walking with their foreign bf/husband and asking them why they are with a foreign man, etc. in Chinese in front of the man, thinking that they do not understand Chinese. Again, this is not anything new to some of you.
    you sound like someone who has experienced china but you forgot another variable. You are not a western born chinese. You desceibe a lot of what china is like but thats about it. The most important variable. You left out..

Im going to make it very clear - only western born chinese can understand what i/we feel. No exceptions. No. Dont even ask "what about..." no exceptions.

Message to western born chinese:
    I also want to say i know there are western born chinese reading this but they do not want to get into such a muddy topic because I understand people here would call you traitors. Every post i make here is to convince you. No one else. The more people that calls me wrong the more i can call those same people idiots. Be honest with yourself and you know how you feel. No one here knows how we feel aside from us western born chinese.

We all know that west will never consider us as part of western society. Segregation exists because it's true. What makes us different from other segregated communities is that our ancestral country is the fastest growing nation economically and people of all different races are capitalising on the growth and opportunity. There is a strong country we can leverage on. Race is real and people naturally veer towards those of the same race
    Last edited by Hiaw; 09-25-2017 at 09:19 AM.

BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by datderecreatine View Post
    I can relate. My dad is 4'11 and like 110-125 lb. I was bigger than him by 5th grade.

He had no idea how to feed us properly. I lived in 1 room with 3 older brothers growing up. Beyond poverty.

I remember we ate 1 egg sandwiches. **** my height and size came from her side of the family. My grandpa is like 6 feet from her side.

Yes Asian people are small because they don't eat. I was naturally 135 at 18 years old.

You won't get a appetite right away. I had to force feed myself to gain weight. 3 times a day was something new to me. I use to eat once a day and sometimes not even that

I spend about 100 a week on grocerry. Do not eat out. Do you know how to cook? Those direct mini oven things helped me a lot. So easy to cook with that

I actually grew up with a hatred towards my own kind. I see white peoples dogs get treated better than I did. Growing up I realized it wasn't the Chinese I dispise. It's poor people that I hate. If I had 4 dogs and I couldn't feed them then that is animal cruelty. When poor have 4 kids that they can't feed than it's the worlds fault for the parents for being horrible humans.

It's individuals not an entire race. The world too big to be racist or a victim. We all have different stories. Only thing you can do is be the best you. Make gains and get a good diet going. See what you can become

Reps for lyf bro.

I remember at school I had a good Chinese (2nd generation) friend who was also very smart (no profiling, no raysis, no racehug) and as a result of his Asian roots and the fact he was smart (also not a lot of Asian kids on my block at the time) he also had to be tough.

Did I mention his name was Hyman (200% dead srs) ...

And was pretty tough and ended up being a pretty decent scrapper at school.

His dad treated him and his brother like ****, hard discipline, hard routine, despite the fact his dad was an alcoholic ******* who chain smoked cigarettes in the house and left pron magazines everywhere.

I've always respected East Asian guys and gals, they work hard, keep themselves to themselves and never seem to play the race card.
    Per Mare Per Terram crew*
    No ********/twitter/oestrogen network crew*
    Rugby league crew*
    Matchmaker @ 72 virgins dating service crew*

CorgiBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CorgiBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CorgiBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CorgiBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CorgiBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CorgiBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CorgiBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CorgiBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CorgiBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CorgiBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CorgiBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this is on some ghengisbrah chit hahahahahahhaahahaah

burntfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burntfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burntfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burntfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burntfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burntfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burntfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burntfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burntfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burntfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burntfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Hiaw View Post
    don't listen to this guy. He's just ****posting. The difference between fobs and abcs is fobs chose to go to the west whereas we didnt choose to be born in the west. He doesn't know how we feel
    shyte man. you lucked out being born in the west.

would you rather be born in a shyte hole of a country like ****lia or dear leader north korea?
    I hope I make it.

I been to china 3 times. I went 2 years ago to meet that girl from Hong Kong. Most of my fob friends from Hong Kong are spoiled as hell. I felt she would be too high class or too materialistic. Instead I went to Macau to **** a bunch of prosititues.

Well china is very large place. I'm sure what I experience would be a lot different than what you experienced.

No I will always be loyal to the US. My parents came here as refugees from Vietnam. They got rescued and they asked where they wanted to go. I don't remember the options they had but some of my family went to US and some went to Canada. Some of family stayed in Vietnam. And some moved here after everyone was settled.

My parents would tell stories of how some boats got surrounded and taken out my sharks. Some women had to kill their babies so they wouldn't cry and bring attention. Half of my cousins here are just different families that were on that boat with my parents. We're not related but we consider each family cause they made it alive. They are grateful to the US as well. Both of parents are legal citizens of the us now. They have been here for who knows how long. They have enough money saved to move to move if they wanted. **** if china was so great why isn't anyone that I know saving their money and risking their lives crossing a ocean for the Chinese dream. Why are there so much rich Chinese coming to racist America?

And You have to realise even white people are working in china now, if they can make it why can't you. But still, the average person in the west is stupid and knows nothing of china.

Same could be said to you. There are successful Asian people in US, canada, and Australia why can't you?

Yeah china has a thriving economy with opportunities. You still have to compete in the rat race there as well.

Like imagine US. You have to compete in school. Then you have to compete for jobs. Then you have to compete for promotions. How many can possibly make it to the top? Now if you can't compete with 330 million Americans you think 1.3 billion Chinese aren't applying to those same jobs and schools that you also see as opportunities?

We're all thankful to be here. We knew we grew up with less than others but we had a lot more than what they left behind.

My parents lived in Vietnam but was never allowed citizenship. America saved and welcomed them. They had welfare, food stamps, and Medicaid. I will forever be thankful to free lunch. I don't care how much of my money goes to those programs.

Got to add about my uncles though. 2 of them are self made millionaires.

Pretty cool stories but I won't get into that.

I don't think china would welcome a foreigner like that. I don't believe or have I ever experienced this racist western society that you have experienced.

And if Americans are dumb like everyone says. Come here and take us out. Why would you want to compete with 1.3 billion smart Chinese. Unless you a fighter than stay where your at. US has 5.5 Asian population. If I were to be a world champion in boxing I would be instant star. Why? There has never been a Asian American champion in boxing. Say if you are black. Who cares there has been 100s of great black champions. NFL want the best of the best. So unless you can't outsmart a billion other Chinese you might as well compete with the Australians.

What the ****. China only has 2 ever world champions in boxing. 1 was for minimum weight title and Zou Shiming This motherfuker is really the most successful Chinese fighter? I'm a little ashamed right now. How is there not more Chinese fighters. Just looked it up. Is boxing just not big in China? Dam know I think about it. I don't think there's ever been a Asian UFC champion.
    But it confirms my point. Zou shiming would be average as **** compared to other fighters. But because he is the only Chinese than he gets instant fame.

You could be average Asian in aus but since there are little than you would be successful there compared to just another Chinese guy in china.
    Last edited by datderecreatine; 09-25-2017 at 08:52 PM.